First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82 Oct 2, 2013
Dude the way you just come along with your silly comments and rants,,,, I am about to put you in the same category as "one way or another" Not worth even reading lol
Cod

Houston, TX

#83 Oct 2, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take biology? Is the modern evolutionary synthesis currently the best explanation we have so far for biodiversity on Earth? And if not, then what is? Thanks in advance.
Oh a reguratory globalist apparatchik is speaking in tongues and doesn't even understand what it's saying. Of course the bot reflexively emots against this stimuli but its just a preconditioned almost taxis like response.
Come back when you take get deprogrammed, some course in logic and produce or create productive wealth. IOWs come down to Earth, grow up and get a technical certificate in welding, plumbing, pipe fitter or similar trades and do something useful for a change.
Failing that I like my hot chocolate mocha with whipped cream, chop chop!
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#84 Oct 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Dude the way you just come along with your silly comments and rants,,,, I am about to put you in the same category as "one way or another" Not worth even reading lol
Funny, since most around here would put you closer to Jimbo than me. And the only people who would disagree are fundie reality deniers.(shrug)

And even then half of them would take him seriously since he's still a fundie just like them.

The rest of us in the meantime have NO problem at all whatsoever with you showing the world that you're stupid. You are a tool. Literally. We use people like you to show how and why your attempts at thinking are inadequate and promote ignorance. We don't respond to post by fundies to convince the fundies - they are by nature unable to be convinced that reality is in fact real. You do at least have the ability to learn but for the most part choose not to. That's fine by us, as it only means that in the future you will only get more and more frustrated with us and hate our guts.

Just because we're not anti-science morons.(shrug

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#85 Oct 3, 2013
Cod wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha uneducated, well dummy let me know if you need any help with Laplace transforms. Oh that's right you couldn't even get past remedial college algebra and trigonometry if your life depended on it. LOL Did you even take general physics? Of course not, even that has a basic college mathematics prerequisite which is beyond your ability or desire to concentrate on order to pass such a rigorous no bull shit the professor course.
So unschooled people like you that have no technical background whatsoever are going to lecture me on the veracity of your hackneyed position on scientific subjects? hahahaha

No technical training, huh? I'm an engineer, asswipe.

[QUOTE who="Cod"]pass me another cow chip BS-Tard LOLz
You are what you eat.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#86 Oct 3, 2013
Cod wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a reguratory globalist apparatchik is speaking in tongues and doesn't even understand what it's saying. Of course the bot reflexively emots against this stimuli but its just a preconditioned almost taxis like response.
Come back when you take get deprogrammed, some course in logic and produce or create productive wealth. IOWs come down to Earth, grow up and get a technical certificate in welding, plumbing, pipe fitter or similar trades and do something useful for a change.
Failing that I like my hot chocolate mocha with whipped cream, chop chop!
Thank you for your expected inability to converse re scientific subjects.

I guess that means my THEORY is PROVEN, right?

Don't worry, rhetorical question.
Jess

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

#87 Oct 5, 2013
blood cells in a trex have been found
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#88 Oct 5, 2013
Jess wrote:
blood cells in a trex have been found
No.

And no DNA either.

What they have found is matter consistent with DNA, called collagen. A very stable protein. It's also associated with birds.

But I'm afraid if you were looking for any Jurassic Park type stuff you'll be disappointed.
curtjester1

Penn Yan, NY

#89 Feb 17, 2014
Dinosaurs are lizards with good appetites. Birds are birds, only. Evolution is just change, and doesn't define the origin.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#90 Feb 17, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:
Dinosaurs are lizards with good appetites. Birds are birds, only. Evolution is just change, and doesn't define the origin.
You;re in WAY over your head, Jesus Freak.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#91 Feb 18, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:
Correct, the theory of evolution doesn't rely on the origin of life. However birds are tetrapods, like dinosaurs. Therefore both developed from that class. Evolution IS just change, meaning that over long periods of time, life will be different to what it was millions of years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 80,034
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 hr Dogen 163,784
News Intelligent design (Jul '15) Sat Dogen 571
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Sat ChromiuMan 222,780
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Fri River Tam 32,582
What's your religion? Fri Zog Has-fallen 4
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
More from around the web