Richard Dawkins Promotes Intelligent ...

Richard Dawkins Promotes Intelligent Design Movie to 751K Twitter Followers

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Richard Dawkins Promotes Intelligent Design Movie to 751K Twitter Followers. In it, CNN reports that:

Richard Dawkins, the prominent atheist and proponent of Darwinian evolution sent his followers a tweet that contained a live link to the promo of Ray Comfort's new movie "Evolution vs. God."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2013
"Expelled", anyone?. Sure stinks of the same methods.

BS trailer here:

And you can download it today! Yippee!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Ray Comfort is a proven liar. Especially when it comes to interviews. It is extremely easy to edit video, one of the worst sorts of lies that he has been caught at, and make your opponents look foolish.

Look what he does in this video and these people may not even have been against Ray:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 hr Serum1915 216,895
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Yep 154,816
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr SoE 48,824
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 6 hr GoTrump 1,047
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 6 hr GoTrump 179,741
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 9 hr Aura Mytha 23,562
Evolution in action (May '16) Wed Thick cockney cha... 36
More from around the web