Atheism and homosexuality

There are 20 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1779 Aug 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the laws that will go away when my generation takes charge.
You have 2 ways of dealing with that.
Accept it or take the fast way out.
Either way is fine with me.
[fist-elbow pump]

Yessssss!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#1781 Aug 18, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby's not the only bible-quoter here; Sub Z likes to cite Christian holy texts too.
Looks like the folks claiming religious values can't be written into law are wrong. What are blue laws?
Yes, I like to quote the Bible to show it cannot be "God's word".

I do like to quote the Bible to show how immoral it is.

Did you know that as long as a girl is single you can effectively buy her for only 50 sheckels? All you have to do is to rape her and then pay her father the money and marry her.

That is all approved in the Bible.

So yes, I am guilty. I do like to quote Bible verse. It is all sorts of fun.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#1782 Aug 18, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob do you still consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?
That comment describes a man or a lesbian which both I believe you fall very short of.
Now coming from you it says that you like to use women but at the same time you want to BS them and stay friends so you have different ones to fall back on when the others start catching on to your BS.
That reminds me of a joke. A cowboy goes into the big city and finds himself in a bar at the end of the day. He starts chatting to a likely looking prospect but it is not too long before she stops him.

She asks him if he can see another luscious blond at the bar. The cowboy says "Yep". She then tells him "Well I want to take that women home, strip her naked, and have my way with her, because I am a lesbian." The cowboy takes another long look at the luscious blond and says "Then I must be a lesbian too!"

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1783 Aug 18, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob do you still consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?
That comment describes a man or a lesbian which both I believe you fall very short of.
Now coming from you it says that you like to use women but at the same time you want to BS them and stay friends so you have different ones to fall back on when the others start catching on to your BS.
I see your hate.

I acknowledge you hate me very much, to have written the above.

I therefore conclude you **must** be one of those "Jesus is Love" types, who like to spread your hate on everyone you meet.

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Aug 13

West Plains, MO

#1784 Aug 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your hate.
I therefore conclude you **must** be one of those "Jesus is Love" types, who like to spread your hate on everyone you meet.
I see through your BS as well. Which is why I posted that post.

Your hate shows in this post. Now you can lay blame where you want and you will blame all you can,,, except yourself of course,,, but in you is where the problem lays.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1785 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I see your hate.
I do find it funny that right from the start you add jesus in your comment to lay blame on. For all you know I worship the dark side or as you would call him Satan.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1786 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I see your hate.
But then again didn't you say that you consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?

That comment alone is a strike at the lesbians and a pat on your back for your self.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1787 Aug 19, 2013
I do not believe in it's shyt. BUT YOU DO. Making you the Supreme Hypocrite here.
I've written of Divine Order and frankly discussed my Faith. I've never rejected religious arguments out of hand. This is where we differ.

I do believe and I'm proud of my beliefs. Religion teaches us to be better people, to maintain civilization and respect others as created in God's image. It's not hypocritical to call it like you see it.

There's nothing wrong with Bob's religious arguments, except his lack of faith and critical doctrine. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Marriage is one man and one woman because of natural law; not man's. Our government doesn't have the right to redefine marriage. We should renegotiate entitlement spending, not redefine marriage.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1788 Aug 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a joke. A cowboy goes into the big city and finds himself in a bar at the end of the day. He starts chatting to a likely looking prospect but it is not too long before she stops him.
She asks him if he can see another luscious blond at the bar. The cowboy says "Yep". She then tells him "Well I want to take that women home, strip her naked, and have my way with her, because I am a lesbian." The cowboy takes another long look at the luscious blond and says "Then I must be a lesbian too!"
When any man says or compares himself to a lesbian, everyone knows he is talking about eating pussycat. That is not what being a lesbian is about. So again any man that compares himself to a lesbian is a bigot assss because that is all he sees.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#1789 Aug 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Those are the laws that will go away when my generation takes charge. You have 2 ways of dealing with that. Accept it or take the fast way out. Either way is fine with me.
Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1790 Aug 19, 2013
Lets get the bigots out now. How many of you men think it is awesome to see two women getting it on and you would watch?

How many of you men would say the same about two men and also would watch them?

Gay is gay. If you are a supporter then it should not matter if it is men or women that you would watch because remember it does not bother you.

Yes think about that as your bigotry issues start to set in.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1791 Aug 19, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
I see through your BS as well. Which is why I posted that post.
Your hate shows in this post. Now you can lay blame where you want and you will blame all you can,,, except yourself of course,,, but in you is where the problem lays.
Who's my good boi?

You is, yes you EEEiiisss.

"but you is where the problem lays"?

The Chinese girl just called you out on your Engrish.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1792 Aug 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.
You are a bigot! You believe and think people should live their live based on what you think is right, not on what they think/feel is right. The last person I remember that tried those same tactics was,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, AH yes it was Hitler!

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#1793 Aug 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's my good boi?
You is, yes you EEEiiisss.
"but you is where the problem lays"?
The Chinese girl just called you out on your Engrish.
You lost me on this one. I guess even the smallest dog has to bark sometimes though.

Location hidden

#1794 Aug 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.
That's where you're wrong Brian. It's not a belief.

We don't watch TV.

We move and we act.

Say hello to Hillary. Your next president.

Location hidden

#1795 Aug 19, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on this one. I guess even the smallest dog has to bark sometimes though.
I lose you on The.

It's OK.

There are people that can help you.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#1796 Aug 19, 2013
suncore wrote:
You are a bigot! You believe and think people should live their live based on what you think is right, not on what they think/feel is right. The last person I remember that tried those same tactics was,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, AH yes it was Hitler!
^^^This is untrue, I've posted I believe all people are created in God's image and they as individuals must live their lives based on what they think is right, not me or anyone else. I've always written there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Amazing how few same sex marriage supporters make similar statements. Many are just using homosexuals to further their political goals.

Godwin's rule, ad hominem irrationality and defamation are bad enough alone but combined in suncore's post above. I advocate granting asylum to Russian gays harmed by Putin's anti-gay laws; teach American gays what homophobia and bigotry truly are. Not just labels to discredit political opponents; laws against free speech and neighbor suing neighbor like poor Ms. Stutzman at Arlene's Flowers

Location hidden

#1797 Aug 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This is untrue, I've posted I believe all people are created in God's image and they as individuals must live their lives based on what they think is right, not me or anyone else. I've always written there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Amazing how few same sex marriage supporters make similar statements. Many are just using homosexuals to further their political goals.
Godwin's rule, ad hominem irrationality and defamation are bad enough alone but combined in suncore's post above. I advocate granting asylum to Russian gays harmed by Putin's anti-gay laws; teach American gays what homophobia and bigotry truly are. Not just labels to discredit political opponents; laws against free speech and neighbor suing neighbor like poor Ms. Stutzman at Arlene's Flowers
gfy

:-)
Thinking

UK

#1798 Aug 19, 2013
Never mind, dear.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8JmMibPUivQ/T9uHuYC...

Your god is Ganesh?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>...I've posted I believe all people are created in God's image...

“Why does my ignorance”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#1799 Aug 19, 2013
I see your hate.
and raise you two jealousies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min LMAO 162,037
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 17 min Paul Porter1 1,707
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 29 min The Dude 18,880
No Place For ID? 57 min The Dude 106
proof of gods existence .....or lack there of 4 hr The Dude 18
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 10 hr The Dude 896
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Sun Paul Porter1 13,692
More from around the web