Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Comments
1,701 - 1,720 of 3,864 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby's not the only bible-quoter here; Sub Z likes to cite Christian holy texts too.
Looks like the folks claiming religious values can't be written into law are wrong. What are blue laws?
You are the complete azzhole who believes the BuyBull is magical.

We don't.

Mainly because UNLIKE YOU? We have read the damn thing-- and that's one of several reasons why we **are** atheists.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby's not the only bible-quoter here; Sub Z likes to cite Christian holy texts too.
Looks like the folks claiming religious values can't be written into law are wrong. What are blue laws?
Those are the laws that will go away when my generation takes charge.

You have 2 ways of dealing with that.

Accept it or take the fast way out.

Either way is fine with me.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the laws that will go away when my generation takes charge.
You have 2 ways of dealing with that.
Accept it or take the fast way out.
Either way is fine with me.
[fist-elbow pump]

Yessssss!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Yes, I like to quote the Bible to show it cannot be "God's word".

I do like to quote the Bible to show how immoral it is.

Did you know that as long as a girl is single you can effectively buy her for only 50 sheckels? All you have to do is to rape her and then pay her father the money and marry her.

That is all approved in the Bible.

So yes, I am guilty. I do like to quote Bible verse. It is all sorts of fun.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob do you still consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?
That comment describes a man or a lesbian which both I believe you fall very short of.
Now coming from you it says that you like to use women but at the same time you want to BS them and stay friends so you have different ones to fall back on when the others start catching on to your BS.
That reminds me of a joke. A cowboy goes into the big city and finds himself in a bar at the end of the day. He starts chatting to a likely looking prospect but it is not too long before she stops him.

She asks him if he can see another luscious blond at the bar. The cowboy says "Yep". She then tells him "Well I want to take that women home, strip her naked, and have my way with her, because I am a lesbian." The cowboy takes another long look at the luscious blond and says "Then I must be a lesbian too!"

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob do you still consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?
That comment describes a man or a lesbian which both I believe you fall very short of.
Now coming from you it says that you like to use women but at the same time you want to BS them and stay friends so you have different ones to fall back on when the others start catching on to your BS.
I see your hate.

I acknowledge you hate me very much, to have written the above.

I therefore conclude you **must** be one of those "Jesus is Love" types, who like to spread your hate on everyone you meet.

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Aug 13

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your hate.
I therefore conclude you **must** be one of those "Jesus is Love" types, who like to spread your hate on everyone you meet.
I see through your BS as well. Which is why I posted that post.

Your hate shows in this post. Now you can lay blame where you want and you will blame all you can,,, except yourself of course,,, but in you is where the problem lays.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

<quoted text>
I see your hate.
I do find it funny that right from the start you add jesus in your comment to lay blame on. For all you know I worship the dark side or as you would call him Satan.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

<quoted text>
I see your hate.
But then again didn't you say that you consider your self a male lesbian... in that you love women, but you also want to be friends with women too?

That comment alone is a strike at the lesbians and a pat on your back for your self.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

I do not believe in it's shyt. BUT YOU DO. Making you the Supreme Hypocrite here.
I've written of Divine Order and frankly discussed my Faith. I've never rejected religious arguments out of hand. This is where we differ.

I do believe and I'm proud of my beliefs. Religion teaches us to be better people, to maintain civilization and respect others as created in God's image. It's not hypocritical to call it like you see it.

There's nothing wrong with Bob's religious arguments, except his lack of faith and critical doctrine. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Marriage is one man and one woman because of natural law; not man's. Our government doesn't have the right to redefine marriage. We should renegotiate entitlement spending, not redefine marriage.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a joke. A cowboy goes into the big city and finds himself in a bar at the end of the day. He starts chatting to a likely looking prospect but it is not too long before she stops him.
She asks him if he can see another luscious blond at the bar. The cowboy says "Yep". She then tells him "Well I want to take that women home, strip her naked, and have my way with her, because I am a lesbian." The cowboy takes another long look at the luscious blond and says "Then I must be a lesbian too!"
When any man says or compares himself to a lesbian, everyone knows he is talking about eating pussycat. That is not what being a lesbian is about. So again any man that compares himself to a lesbian is a bigot assss because that is all he sees.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

River Tam wrote:
Those are the laws that will go away when my generation takes charge. You have 2 ways of dealing with that. Accept it or take the fast way out. Either way is fine with me.
Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Lets get the bigots out now. How many of you men think it is awesome to see two women getting it on and you would watch?

How many of you men would say the same about two men and also would watch them?

Gay is gay. If you are a supporter then it should not matter if it is men or women that you would watch because remember it does not bother you.

Yes think about that as your bigotry issues start to set in.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
I see through your BS as well. Which is why I posted that post.
Your hate shows in this post. Now you can lay blame where you want and you will blame all you can,,, except yourself of course,,, but in you is where the problem lays.
Who's my good boi?

You is, yes you EEEiiisss.

"but you is where the problem lays"?

The Chinese girl just called you out on your Engrish.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.
You are a bigot! You believe and think people should live their live based on what you think is right, not on what they think/feel is right. The last person I remember that tried those same tactics was,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, AH yes it was Hitler!

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's my good boi?
You is, yes you EEEiiisss.
"but you is where the problem lays"?
The Chinese girl just called you out on your Engrish.
You lost me on this one. I guess even the smallest dog has to bark sometimes though.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Radical secularists and atheist extremists are a growing political force in our nation; but no majority. Their faith beliefs are no more sacred than a Christian's, Sikh's, Buddhist's or Jew's faith beliefs. Deal with that.
That's where you're wrong Brian. It's not a belief.

We don't watch TV.

We move and we act.

Say hello to Hillary. Your next president.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on this one. I guess even the smallest dog has to bark sometimes though.
I lose you on The.

It's OK.

There are people that can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

suncore wrote:
You are a bigot! You believe and think people should live their live based on what you think is right, not on what they think/feel is right. The last person I remember that tried those same tactics was,,, wait for it,,, wait for it,,, AH yes it was Hitler!
^^^This is untrue, I've posted I believe all people are created in God's image and they as individuals must live their lives based on what they think is right, not me or anyone else. I've always written there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Amazing how few same sex marriage supporters make similar statements. Many are just using homosexuals to further their political goals.

Godwin's rule, ad hominem irrationality and defamation are bad enough alone but combined in suncore's post above. I advocate granting asylum to Russian gays harmed by Putin's anti-gay laws; teach American gays what homophobia and bigotry truly are. Not just labels to discredit political opponents; laws against free speech and neighbor suing neighbor like poor Ms. Stutzman at Arlene's Flowers

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This is untrue, I've posted I believe all people are created in God's image and they as individuals must live their lives based on what they think is right, not me or anyone else. I've always written there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality. Amazing how few same sex marriage supporters make similar statements. Many are just using homosexuals to further their political goals.
Godwin's rule, ad hominem irrationality and defamation are bad enough alone but combined in suncore's post above. I advocate granting asylum to Russian gays harmed by Putin's anti-gay laws; teach American gays what homophobia and bigotry truly are. Not just labels to discredit political opponents; laws against free speech and neighbor suing neighbor like poor Ms. Stutzman at Arlene's Flowers
gfy

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Evolution Debate Forum right now

Search the Evolution Debate Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min HOG_ the Hand of God 113,280
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 22 min The Dude 171,610
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 47 min DanFromSmithville 134,662
Why do half of Britons not believe in evolution? 3 hr The Dude 74
The Universe is fine-tuned for life 3 hr The Dude 481
art & intelligence (Mar '11) Thu THE LONE WORKER 68
Evolution debate vote (Mar '09) Thu THE LONE WORKER 3,391
•••
•••