Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Mr Smartypants

Andover, MN

#23 Feb 3, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
proud to be strait an a confirmed heathen <quoted text>
I'm proud to be a Subgenius with a bizarre attraction to women in scuba gear. Praise "Bob"!

Cpt Jack Sparrow

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 3, 2012
I'm just plain attracted to women despite what they're wearing ,or not heh heh!
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud to be a Subgenius with a bizarre attraction to women in scuba gear. Praise "Bob"!
Mr Smartypants

Andover, MN

#25 Feb 3, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
I'm just plain attracted to women despite what they're wearing ,or not heh heh!<quoted text>
While I do like women wearing only their birthday suits, I do get turned on by a nice big pair of...swim fins :)

Cpt Jack Sparrow

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 3, 2012
to each His own I guess,
Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do like women wearing only their birthday suits, I do get turned on by a nice big pair of...swim fins :)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#27 Feb 5, 2012
Acs godless homosexuAl
I love the atheist massage

proving evolution

“Post-religious”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#28 Feb 5, 2012
"Creation science"?

Anyone care to point out where the nearest creation science laboratory is?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#29 Feb 5, 2012
"Creation science" is a contradiction in terms.
Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
"Creation science" is a contradiction in terms.
there's also something called christian science, no joke
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#31 Feb 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
Wow, did anybody see the recent study that linked bigotry and conservatism with a low I.Q.? Oh here's a link.
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/198971.htm...
Far right USAmericans (most USAmericans look right-wing from here) have already hijacked 'liberal'(and even 'moderate', accasionally) and turned them from positive to negative ajectives. I sincerely hope the USA (political) Left will not become guilty of the same offence. There is a difference between being socially conservative and being dogmatic, extreme, or wrong.

Quote: "There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals". Unquote.
Nonsense.The writer should look up what liberal (small l) means. Online dictionary: b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

I think the author refers to people who are dogmatic or reactionary, not merely socially conservative.

I am happy to be considered both conservative and liberal,(small c and small l).

Let's encourage people to learn American/English, not hijack, abuse nor distort it.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conservative
e.g.
Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.
a. Of or relating to the political philosophy of conservatism.
b. Belonging to a conservative party, group, or movement.
5. Conservative Of or belonging to the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.

liberal..
e.g.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

Quote: Conservative ideologies nurture social hierarchy, nationalism, xenophobia and resistance to change. Unquote.
Xenophobia describes an extreme prejudice and is clearly insulting - not all social conservatives can be so bracketed. It is unfair to so denegrate all people (everywhere?) who are socially conservative.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#32 Feb 7, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
It's freaking hilarious how religion tries to claim its scientific. Theists are a bunch of liars. It's all they've got really...kinda sad

The Voice Of Sound Reason
Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#33 Jul 3, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives in both politics and in the churches have made millions of dollars in donations on the backs of gays in the past 40 years.
There is no doubt that expedients are for the present hour, but principles are for the ages. Obama clearly has made his decisions to support homosexuality based upon the expediency of current trends and financial gain, not good and proper principles that have stood for the ages. I truly hope this helps you liberal democrat's to understand Obama's loss in November.

There is no doubt that the homosexual has become the cash cow that keeps on giving. And Obama is the latest to cash in on the corrupt nature of the homosexual. Obama like most of society has no real interest or deep convictions concerning the homosexual or their agenda to destroy the moral fiber of our nation. Clearly there is no money to be made off of the Hispanics, African Americans etc of the U.S. But Obama saw his chance in the exploitation of the homosexual and is laughing all the way to the bank. The most current fund raiser was couched as a Hollywood fundraiser. But in reality it was actually an Obama/homosexual agenda fund raiser. Orchestrated by the shadowy and corrupt Obama to the tune of 15.000000. And although the homosexual much like the 99 per-centers believes that they have a compassionate friend in Obama. Nothing could be further from the truth. Obama is a friend and has Allied himself with the financial and morally social corrupt elite. Obama as the homosexuals, continue to be exposed as the cancer's the are as they continue to emerge from the shadows that have concealed them in obscurity for years. Obama although not the only one to be concealed in obscurity. There are others such as Morris Dees whom we may look at a little deeper in another post.

I will now shift to a spiritual look at these things for you believers that follow TVOSR threads. In the scripture God proclaims that he will give the believer what God calls, " The treasure's of darkness" The treasure of darkness is indicative of the fact that God will show the believer what the unbeliever can not see, and has no knowledge of. And this will give the believer an understanding as to what is really happening and what is really going on behind the scenes. Every cause has an effect and every effect has a cause. And it is this cause that God shows to the believer. The effects the unbeliever can see, but the cause is concealed unto them as to how the spirits move and manipulate things. The scripture referrers to this as organized chaos. All homosexual support and movement is the systematizing of error. It is always very structured and organized. On the surface it appears harmless. But its overall degradation to the individual and the society it functions in is very destructive on many levels. Nations are held captive as well as destroyed via this systematizing of error. Rome and other great civilizations were destroyed via these means of deception. The decay of all great civilizations always starts with the destruction of the moral fiber of a civilization. And from there its all down hill. Financial collapse is caused by moral collapse. The root cause is always moral, with finance, confusion, greed, etc as the symptoms of the moral breakdown. Homosexuality along with other moral breakdowns cannot help but bring the destruction of a once great nation. Even with an understanding of "The treasures of darkness" I believe few believers understand the real severity of what is happening. There is no doubt that there is a numbness displayed among many believers concerning these issues. Which can be unequivocally be traced back to spiritual sloth of the ministers across the U.S. And as I have shown before these ministers will be held most accountable in the future judgements. Because of their lack of resolve on a host of civil issues, as well as the weakness they have foster within the believers their responsible for.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#34 Jul 3, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that expedients are for the present hour, but principles are for the ages.
Why do you hate kittens?

The Voice Of Sound Reason
Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#35 Jul 3, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate kittens?
An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets information. While illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people willing to accept them.

And this is especially true of homosexual lies that continue to be fed to the U.S. populace.

And one of the most dominate lies spread via the homosexual. Is the lie that homosexuals are born homosexual. When in fact homosexuals are actually born liars, not born homosexual. AS we shall continue to see as this thread progresses.

And there is no doubt that we all live in a world that things are seldom called what they in fact are. And homosexuals are no exception to this rule.

And as I have shown, homosexuals are very adapt at changing and creating nomenclature that continues to show them in a more positive light. But as I have also shown, this is all part of the illusion being sold to America.

And I understand why they hate TVOSR and the scripture that tells on them.

Naturally the homosexual has created so many different illusions that, it would be impossible for me to cover them all in one thread.

And you must remember that the homosexual has had years to hone their craft of lies and illusions. As well as years to soften the U.S culture to accept many of their lies and illusions.

The homosexual has transformed themselves from chains and black leather, to Armani suits and Louis Vuitton shoes.

But when all is said and done, the homosexual remains a born liar. And no suit and shoes can ever change that.

As the homosexual spin doctors continue to twist HIV-aids to make it appear that homosexuals play no to little part in the proliferation of the disease. The CDC stats concerning this and the cost to tax payers proves quite a different story.

I think few stop and consider the great amount of cover that the U.S. populace provides to the homosexual as they indiscriminately spread their poison within a culture. And it continues to be this blended poison that continues to be paid for via the unsuspecting U.S. tax payer that is slowly and indiscriminately weakening the social and culture norms that have served this once great nation.

Much of society fails to recognize this cancer for what it truly is. Homosexuality is much like the cancer that is resident within the human body. Its devastating consequences are found out and discovered after the eternal damage is done. The devastation of homosexuality within a culture continues to chip away at the health of a nation. Much like cancer chips away at the human body. And although cancer victims are always innocent and unaware, homosexuals are not.

While homosexuals have actively suppressed statistics in the past and focused on portraying HIV/AIDS as a disease affecting the whole population in an equal fashion, the statistics' increasing and understandably has forced their hand. Rather than admit any inherent problem with homosexual practice itself, however, the apparent prevalence of disease among practicing homosexuals has led them to switch tactics and use these statistics to urge governments and other organizations to increase support to the homosexual communities. More waste of U.S. tax dollars.

"By recently admitting that 'HIV is a gay disease,' Matt Foreman, outgoing Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, acknowledged what the medical community has known for decades: the homosexual lifestyle is extremely high-risk and often leads to disease and even death."

Homosexuals have learned through experience to always change their tactics and adapt. Much like the cancer that hides within the human body undetected.

Yes the homosexual has become the great illusionist of the day. And constantly adapts his method's of pulling the new polished homosexual out of the hat. And bewitching all that watch.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#36 Jul 3, 2012
I mean, really.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#37 Jul 3, 2012
The Voice of Sound Reason? More like the Voice of Complete Ignorance

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#38 Jul 3, 2012

The homosexual has transformed themselves from chains and black leather, to Armani suits and Louis Vuitton shoes.
Don't worry, you can always look at those chains and black leather pics stored on your hard drive.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#39 Jul 3, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate kittens?
I think I am in love with you. It was almost impossible to think of a reply to that nitwit, and you just devastated him.
LowellGuy

United States

#40 Jul 3, 2012
<quoted text>
There is no doubt that expedients are for the present hour, but principles are for the ages. Obama clearly has made his decisions to support homosexuality based upon the expediency of current trends and financial gain, not good and proper principles that have stood for the ages. I truly hope this helps you liberal democrat's to understand Obama's loss in November.
There is no doubt that the homosexual has become the cash cow that keeps on giving. And Obama is the latest to cash in on the corrupt nature of the homosexual. Obama like most of society has no real interest or deep convictions concerning the homosexual or their agenda to destroy the moral fiber of our nation. Clearly there is no money to be made off of the Hispanics, African Americans etc of the U.S. But Obama saw his chance in the exploitation of the homosexual and is laughing all the way to the bank. The most current fund raiser was couched as a Hollywood fundraiser. But in reality it was actually an Obama/homosexual agenda fund raiser. Orchestrated by the shadowy and corrupt Obama to the tune of 15.000000. And although the homosexual much like the 99 per-centers believes that they have a compassionate friend in Obama. Nothing could be further from the truth. Obama is a friend and has Allied himself with the financial and morally social corrupt elite. Obama as the homosexuals, continue to be exposed as the cancer's the are as they continue to emerge from the shadows that have concealed them in obscurity for years. Obama although not the only one to be concealed in obscurity. There are others such as Morris Dees whom we may look at a little deeper in another post.
I will now shift to a spiritual look at these things for you believers that follow TVOSR threads. In the scripture God proclaims that he will give the believer what God calls, " The treasure's of darkness" The treasure of darkness is indicative of the fact that God will show the believer what the unbeliever can not see, and has no knowledge of. And this will give the believer an understanding as to what is really happening and what is really going on behind the scenes. Every cause has an effect and every effect has a cause. And it is this cause that God shows to the believer. The effects the unbeliever can see, but the cause is concealed unto them as to how the spirits move and manipulate things. The scripture referrers to this as organized chaos. All homosexual support and movement is the systematizing of error. It is always very structured and organized. On the surface it appears harmless. But its overall degradation to the individual and the society it functions in is very destructive on many levels. Nations are held captive as well as destroyed via this systematizing of error. Rome and other great civilizations were destroyed via these means of deception. The decay of all great civilizations always starts with the destruction of the moral fiber of a civilization. And from there its all down hill. Financial collapse is caused by moral collapse. The root cause is always moral, with finance, confusion, greed, etc as the symptoms of the moral breakdown. Homosexuality along with other moral breakdowns cannot help but bring the destruction of a once great nation. Even with an understanding of "The treasures of darkness" I believe few believers understand the real severity of what is happening. There is no doubt that there is a numbness displayed among many believers concerning these issues. Which can be unequivocally be traced back to spiritual sloth of the ministers across the U.S. And as I have shown before these ministers will be held most accountable in the future judgements. Because of their lack of resolve on a host of civil issues, as well as the weakness they have foster within the believers their responsible for.
Race mixing is disgusting, isn't it?
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#41 Jul 3, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Far right USAmericans (most USAmericans look right-wing from here) have already hijacked 'liberal'(and even 'moderate', accasionally) and turned them from positive to negative ajectives. I sincerely hope the USA (political) Left will not become guilty of the same offence. There is a difference between being socially conservative and being dogmatic, extreme, or wrong.
Quote: "There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals". Unquote.
Nonsense.The writer should look up what liberal (small l) means. Online dictionary: b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
I think the author refers to people who are dogmatic or reactionary, not merely socially conservative.
I am happy to be considered both conservative and liberal,(small c and small l).
Let's encourage people to learn American/English, not hijack, abuse nor distort it.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conservative
e.g.
Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.
a. Of or relating to the political philosophy of conservatism.
b. Belonging to a conservative party, group, or movement.
5. Conservative Of or belonging to the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
liberal..
e.g.
a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
Quote: Conservative ideologies nurture social hierarchy, nationalism, xenophobia and resistance to change. Unquote.
Xenophobia describes an extreme prejudice and is clearly insulting - not all social conservatives can be so bracketed. It is unfair to so denegrate all people (everywhere?) who are socially conservative.
thanks for trying. the problem is that the word conservative has been stolen from traditional conservatives, even the GOP types like Taft, and taken over by the rightwing nut cases. they are rightwing nutcases in conservative disguise, so to speak. and many Republicans are so dumb they do not admit it is happening.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#42 Jul 3, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
There is, indeed. Mark Twain wrote a book about his encounter with christian science. It's one of the funniest books I own. It is hard to find, but well worth the effort if you can find a library with the complete works of Mark Twain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Thinking 35,559
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 23 min Uncle Sam 15,023
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 52 min Don Barros Serrano 199,538
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 151,372
Complex Systems May Evolve More Slowly - Calcul... 12 hr Creationtruth 3
Evolution is merely a subroutine 12 hr Creationtruth 1
My Story Part 1 14 hr Regolith Based Li... 3
More from around the web