Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 3,862

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#3775 Nov 12, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, a difficult choice
Thank you.

“Merry Yuletide”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#3776 Nov 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, homophobic Brian…still getting your ass kicked for flogging the same tired lies...
I'm surprised he doesn't get sick of having his a$$ handed to him on here. Always back for more...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3777 Nov 12, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>See a urologist tiny.
ROFLAO!!!!
What else can you say, when you've been exposed for having no proof of god and lying for your cult here?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3778 Nov 12, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have a point-- government, by long observation, is always fraught with problems, and is never-ever ideal.
But, the consequences of wide-scale non-vaccinated kids cannot be ignored-- it literally creates a reservoir for the disease in question. I think that **is** a matter of general concern.
I suppose we could sequester these "do not want" people into their own special schools, so as to keep their soon-to-be-sick kids away from the sane parents?
... meh. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms that we really should not be opening. That "no government is ideal" thing again.
I dunno. I'm very mixed about the vaccination issue.
-
Was agreeing with Bob,
Can you read or do you stay in the atheist defensive cult mode?
You're not fooling anyone creationist coward. Admit you have no proof of god and you're a liar for your failed 205 cult of shame.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3779 Nov 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can you say, when you've been exposed for having no proof of god and lying for your cult here?
That you have a small view of the world as well as small prick.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3780 Nov 12, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>That you have a small view of the world as well as small prick.
If that were the case, wouldn't god be to blame, wouldn't that reflect badly on god and not -Skeptic-?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3782 Nov 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case, wouldn't god be to blame, wouldn't that reflect badly on god and not -Skeptic-?
I guess its the luck of the draw.

Natural disasters,wars,disease,small pricks.
Some things are out of our hands.
Gerbil

Australia

#3783 Nov 12, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I guess its the luck of the draw.
Natural disasters,wars,disease,small pricks.
Some things are out of our hands.
So that fkn assole god did it? the cvnt!!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3784 Nov 12, 2013
Gerbil wrote:
<quoted text>So that fkn assole god did it? the cvnt!!
Well! You can wipe your backside in the dunny mate!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3785 Nov 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Their god has made a lot of childhood diseases.
<quoted text>
Indeed.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3786 Nov 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
They weren't sued for refusing to participate in a religious ceremony, you lying pile of steaming turd. Atheists are smart enough not to be homophobes like you creationists are.
The truth argues against Rose and most same sex marriage supporters:

“When it came to doing his wedding, I said,‘I could not do it because of my relationship with Jesus Christ.’ He thanked me and said he respected my opinion. We talked and gave each other a hug and he left,” she wrote.

Stutzman said she believes “biblically” that marriage is between a man and a woman.

“I have hired all walks of people in different circumstances, and had the privilege of working with some very talented people that happen to be gay.”

But Robert Ingersoll couldn’t do the decent thing and give Barronelle Stutzman what gay rights activists claim they want; tolerance.

“I have dealt with Rob several times. He’s a nice guy,” Barronelle Stutzman said.

But for Ingersoll, the rejection stung.

“We’re both passionate about seeing people succeed and that nobody should be hurt or in pain,” he said.“This is one of those things — it’s very hurtful. I probably haven’t felt this much pain since I was in high school and people called me names, and I’m 42.”

And after enough whining, Ingersoll decided to spread the pain that was eating at his soul and making him so very sad.

Ingersoll realizes that while much of the attention has been supportive, he and his partner also will face a backlash.

“People are going to hate us,” he said.“That is sad and makes me unhappy. I know people are going to come out of the woodwork and going to be hateful. I don’t say hateful things. I’m not that kind of person.”

Ingersoll sure is unhappy a lot and his response to unhappiness is to make other people unhappy. This is also known as liberalism.

And when liberalism rules, the jackboots sooner or later show up on your doorstep.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/aclu...
Thinking

UK

#3787 Nov 13, 2013
The actual truth is that more of the first world is endorsing same sex marriage, however much you prate.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The truth argues against Rose and most same sex marriage supporters:
“When it came to doing his wedding, I said,‘I could not do it because of my relationship with Jesus Christ.’ He thanked me and said he respected my opinion. We talked and gave each other a hug and he left,” she wrote.
Stutzman said she believes “biblically” that marriage is between a man and a woman.
“I have hired all walks of people in different circumstances, and had the privilege of working with some very talented people that happen to be gay.”
But Robert Ingersoll couldn’t do the decent thing and give Barronelle Stutzman what gay rights activists claim they want; tolerance.
“I have dealt with Rob several times. He’s a nice guy,” Barronelle Stutzman said.
“We’re both passionate about seeing people succeed and that nobody should be hurt or in pain,” he said.“This is one of those things — it’s very hurtful. I probably haven’t felt this much pain since I was in high school and people called me names, and I’m 42.”
And after enough whining, Ingersoll decided to spread the pain that was eating at his soul and making him so very sad.
Ingersoll realizes that while much of the attention has been supportive, he and his partner also will face a backlash.
“People are going to hate us,” he said.“That is sad and makes me unhappy. I know people are going to come out of the woodwork and going to be hateful. I don’t say hateful things. I’m not that kind of person.”
Ingersoll sure is unhappy a lot and his response to unhappiness is to make other people unhappy. This is also known as liberalism.
And when liberalism rules, the jackboots sooner or later show up on your doorstep.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3788 Nov 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The truth argues against Rose and most same sex marriage supporters:
Poor, homophobic Brian…still flogging the same, sad lies….

“No Headline available”

Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3789 Nov 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<BS Removed>
The headline of your article was, "ACLU Sues 70-Year-Old Christian Flower Shop Owner for Refusing to Participate in Gay Wedding"

Of course, that is not true. She was sued because she broke the law in Washington State.

Brian, why do you defend criminals?

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3790 Nov 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You're welcome, Rose Blohole.

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3791 Nov 13, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
The headline of your article was, "ACLU Sues 70-Year-Old Christian Flower Shop Owner for Refusing to Participate in Gay Wedding"
Of course, that is not true. She was sued because she broke the law in Washington State.
Brian, why do you defend criminals?
A lawsuit is a civil, not criminal, proceeding.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3792 Nov 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
The actual truth is that more of the first world is endorsing same sex marriage, however much you prate.
<quoted text>
Yes. The Human Race slowly moves into an adult civilization-- having given up the childhood bullsh7t like religion.

Level 2

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3793 Nov 13, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-- but if it's based on a criminal action, as it was in this case?

The lawsuit **always** wins-- again, as in this case.

Sometimes, in order to properly redress a criminal act? A lawsuit has to be filed.

As happened in this case.

Are you seriously this stupid? Or did your frequent prison beat-downs damage your brains even more?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#3794 Nov 13, 2013
Thinking wrote:
They've also endorsed massive government spending, intrusion into privacy and destroying cultural distinctions between male and female. Lemmings endorse cliff diving, the left endorses same sex marriage.

Conservatives in the first world are defending marriage as one man and one woman against discrimination, sex segregated marriage is disunity and separatism. Who can blame them for praising diversity and affirmative action against segregation?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#3795 Nov 13, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
They want to call her a criminal because their usual methods include defamation. Truth isn't a primary value, marriage equality is.

If you love truth, keep marriage one man and one woman. Don't teach your children theirs no difference between a boy or a girl or a man or a woman or a mother or a father; teach them the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How would creationists explain... 30 min Chimney1 316
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min Hidingfromyou 132,470
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 1 hr Chimney1 503
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 3 hr Ooogah Boogah 13,617
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) 9 hr Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) 15 hr positronium 2,943
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
More from around the web