Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3230 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No tike I wouldn't call "livescience" a biased site. But you can if it makes you feel better. I know that is always your first cry "the site is biased".
http://www.livescience.com/379-scientists-bel...
really? all the ads on it were christian or religious in some way.

it certainly had the shortcomings i described and you couldn't seem to address...

St. Croix valley

#3231 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No tike I wouldn't call "livescience" a biased site. But you can if it makes you feel better. I know that is always your first cry "the site is biased".
http://www.livescience.com/379-scientists-bel...
really/ "always my first cry"...show me where i have said this to you before...

do you never learn? maybe you like being spanked around...maybe you are just a pathalogical liar...

why is it you constantly post such easy to prove lies?

i'm going with the you are stupid as fuck option as i know that to be a fact.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3232 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? all the ads on it were christian or religious in some way.
it certainly had the shortcomings i described and you couldn't seem to address...
LMAO. You lie worse than I thought you did. There is nothing religious on that site. What a tard.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3233 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can't dispute the facts...again...
so sad...
so nothing for your belief in a proven false god? nothing scientific in it, that's for sure...
What facts? You can't see love on a MRI you dipshyt. You see increased activity in their brain. Same can be seen when you show people pictures of God, talk about God to them. You can even see increased activity in the brain when it comes to hate. LMAO what a tard

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3234 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? all the ads on it were christian or religious in some way.
You lie and lie. There is nothing on that site that is religious.

St. Croix valley

#3235 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie and lie. There is nothing on that site that is religious.
there sure was when i clicked on it. everything on the site i got to was.

so again. when have i ever used the that site is biased to you? please find even one time..

you are too stupid to even lie properly. that is why you keep getting busted when you do it...

St. Croix valley

#3236 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts? You can't see love on a MRI you dipshyt. You see increased activity in their brain. Same can be seen when you show people pictures of God, talk about God to them. You can even see increased activity in the brain when it comes to hate. LMAO what a tard
that would be an fMRI and yes, the brain lights up differently when the one you love is thought of or imaged.

and there are measurable effects on the body that your "feelings" about your god do not produce...

love can be measured, your idiotic belief in a proven false god cannot.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3237 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that would be an fMRI and yes, the brain lights up differently when the one you love is thought of or imaged.
and there are measurable effects on the body that your "feelings" about your god do not produce...
love can be measured, your idiotic belief in a proven false god cannot.
You mean like this "Scientists See God on the Brain"

http://www.livescience.com/3366-scientists-go...

You keep looking dumber as you go. lol

St. Croix valley

#3238 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this "Scientists See God on the Brain"
http://www.livescience.com/3366-scientists-go...
You keep looking dumber as you go. lol
pretty much backs up what i said. just regular old brain activity when god is thought of...they could be thinking of math or shakespeare...

St. Croix valley

#3239 Oct 29, 2013
so nothing on the i use the "biased site" line all the time, yet? not even one? but you said i use it all the time, you should have found one by now? when you can't even find one tomorrow you are gonna look like aneven bigger ass than you usually do. and then by the next day an even bigger ass.

by sunday you will be just one big ass...

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3240 Oct 29, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>pretty much backs up what i said. just regular old brain activity when god is thought of...they could be thinking of math or shakespeare...
Sure thing tike. Oh but wait it says;

People again relied on theory of mind, as well as brain regions that detect emotion through facial expression and language, when they read statements reflecting God's anger. Statements of God's love stimulated regions connected with positive emotions and suppression of sadness. A key word there is emotions

The brain scans showed that people use known, higher-function brain regions to sort out their thoughts on God and religion.

But researchers have revealed for the first time how such religious beliefs trigger different parts of the brain.

Yep just all normal things as you said. LMAO

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#3241 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You believe love is real based on feelings. Is that basically the definition of mental illness as well.
Great thinking there skepDIC. lol
Um, love IS a feeling.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3242 Oct 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, love IS a feeling.
Do try to keep up.
skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You believe god is real, based on feeling, which is basically the definition of the mental illness you suffer from.
You have suffered a break from reality and are deluded. This is not the problem of atheists.
Why do you project your religious problem upon atheists who do not suffer from your personal mental illness ?
Why do you do this?
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You believe love is real based on feelings. Is that basically the definition of mental illness as well.
Great thinking there skepDIC. lol
Now you see skeDic says "You believe god is real, based on feeling, which is basically the definition of the mental"

So with sarcasm I said "You believe love is real based on feelings. Is that basically the definition of mental illness as well."

St. Croix valley

#3243 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing tike. Oh but wait it says;
People again relied on theory of mind, as well as brain regions that detect emotion through facial expression and language, when they read statements reflecting God's anger. Statements of God's love stimulated regions connected with positive emotions and suppression of sadness. A key word there is emotions
The brain scans showed that people use known, higher-function brain regions to sort out their thoughts on God and religion.
But researchers have revealed for the first time how such religious beliefs trigger different parts of the brain.
Yep just all normal things as you said. LMAO
yep, pretty much backed up what i said. they could have been thnking about the chicken dinner recipe or a good song...

St. Croix valley

#3244 Oct 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, love IS a feeling.
it is even more than that.

bu the belief in god is not.t

St. Croix valley

#3245 Oct 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to keep up.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now you see skeDic says "You believe god is real, based on feeling, which is basically the definition of the mental"
So with sarcasm I said "You believe love is real based on feelings. Is that basically the definition of mental illness as well."
copying my do try to keep up line?

seriously?

you can't even make up your own lines? get a life, loser...

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3246 Oct 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yep, pretty much backed up what i said. they could have been thnking about the chicken dinner recipe or a good song...
Lets try this one more time. I will try to lay it out so even your feeble mind can understand it,

Key points
1.People again relied on theory of mind, as well as brain regions that detect emotion when they read statements reflecting God's anger
2. Statements of God's love stimulated regions connected with positive emotions

Key point
1. people use known, higher-function brain regions to sort out their thoughts on God

Key point
1.revealed for the first time how such religious beliefs trigger different parts of the brain.

It is religion and God thoughts that do these things.

You have now shown that in the movie dumb and dumber, you could have played both parts instead of just one.:-)

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3247 Oct 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>copying my do try to keep up line?
seriously?
you can't even make up your own lines? get a life, loser...
What a dipshyt you continue to be. Many use that line and have used that line way before you came to this forum. Don't pat yourself on the back. Instead slap yourself for being to stupid. lol

St. Croix valley

#3248 Oct 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dipshyt you continue to be. Many use that line and have used that line way before you came to this forum. Don't pat yourself on the back. Instead slap yourself for being to stupid. lol
sure, pal, sure.

i've used it on you many many times...for good reason.

you can't even think for yourself can you. your entire life is just cut and pasted from others...

must be sad.

even your beliefs in god aren't original..

just a xerox of a real life....

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#3249 Oct 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure, pal, sure.
i've used it on you many many times...for good reason.
you can't even think for yourself can you. your entire life is just cut and pasted from others...
must be sad.
even your beliefs in god aren't original..
just a xerox of a real life....
Oh I see you have stole my line of sure pal sure. One of the first lines I used on you. What a Xerox you are. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One species or three 6 min Subduction Zone 64
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 22 min Subduction Zone 61,720
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr River Tam 160,349
Evolution never happened 2 hr Subduction Zone 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr Aura Mytha 220,743
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 8 hr Dogen 2,757
Curious dilemma about DNA 16 hr Timmee 18
More from around the web