Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 3,862

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Full Story

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#2707 Sep 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Holey BuyBull appears to be an excuse.
At least, most of those who worship the Holey BuyBull also seem to hate "teh gays".
One of many reasons why the bible is evil.
What was it you said to me,,,, Oh Yeah I remember now;

"I see when you get upset, you lose your ability to write coherent sentences."

The word you wanted was "the" not "teh".

I stick to my statement of you are a Effin Tard!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2708 Sep 23, 2013
Not Lashandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not proven to be natural by science. Homosexuality according to science is an abomination and all homosexuals should be eradicated. In nature that is how it is done all the time.
You are so far off! lol. Where in the hell did you pick this up from?

Level 5

#2709 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
At least, most of those who worship the Holey BuyBull also seem to hate "teh gays".
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text> What was it you said to me,,,, Oh Yeah I remember now;

Come back Bob I will quit picking on you. My point was don't criticize and knit pick someone for a misspelled word when you make the same mistakes your self more than you know but we all know people makes mistakes and don't point out the small knit pick crap as you do.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2710 Sep 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it you said to me,,,, Oh Yeah I remember now;
The above?

Is what happens when you dabble in religious fuckery.

It is sad, isn't it?

Notice the discrepancy between the hate-speech, and his byline, to bring...

... fun.

That is a hallmark of religious fuckery: hypocrisy.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2711 Sep 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Come back Bob I will quit picking on you. My point was don't criticize and knit pick someone for a misspelled word when you make the same mistakes your self more than you know but we all know people makes mistakes and don't point out the small knit pick crap as you do.
The above? More religious fuckery.

Sadly, this poster who claims to be "fun", is incapable of distinguishing deliberate sarcasm from stupid mistakes.

Sad, really.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#2712 Sep 23, 2013
Not Lashandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not proven to be natural by science. Homosexuality according to science is an abomination and all homosexuals should be eradicated. In nature that is how it is done all the time.
Stupid, science doesn't determine what is or isn't an "abomination". There is same sex sex in nature.

Level 5

#2713 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The above? More religious fuckery.
Sadly, this poster who claims to be "fun", is incapable of distinguishing deliberate sarcasm from stupid mistakes.
Sad, really.
It is real sad that all you do is dabble in religious fuckery. For you make mistakes but only point out mistakes others make. That is religious fuckery to a TEE!!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2714 Sep 24, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
It is real sad that all you do is dabble in religious fuckery. For you make mistakes but only point out mistakes others make. That is religious fuckery to a TEE!!!!
You cite his spelling, because his arguments are watertight. You redefine coward.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2715 Sep 24, 2013
Quest wrote:
Once you change their name, and/or their posts, you lose the argument. Why hand Brian such a victory? He loses on his own, every time.
Good point, recognizing the deceit many same sex marriage supporter use because they have no rational argument. That explains why they use ad hominem irrationality instead of reason.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2716 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Good point, recognizing the deceit many same sex marriage supporter use because they have no rational argument. That explains why they use ad hominem irrationality instead of reason.
Its because you're a creationist that you already lost this "argument"

Your statements are just simple veiled predjudice, and nothing more.

We can see you deny climate change from your icon as well. Stupidity always comes in packs.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2717 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Good point, recognizing the deceit many same sex marriage supporter use because they have no rational argument. That explains why they use ad hominem irrationality instead of reason.
Good point, recognizing the deceit many same sex marriage opponents use because they have no rational argument. That explains why they use ad hominem irrationality instead of reason.
Thinking

UK

#2718 Sep 24, 2013
Calling you a cu*t doesn't make you any less wrong.
Brian_G wrote:

Level 5

#2719 Sep 24, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You cite his spelling, because his arguments are watertight. You redefine coward.
I cite his spelling because he did mine the other day. So I guess that makes him a coward as well huh?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#2720 Sep 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Calling you a cu*t doesn't make you any less wrong.
Doesn't make the post above anything but irrational ad hominem.

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#2721 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep. And for more reasons visit http://evilbible.com

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#2722 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
You are a bigoted asshole. That's why I use ad hominem attacks against you. You don't have a rational argument against gay marriage, you just say stupid stuff like "keep marriage male/female because it's balanced". The government has no business in the "balance" business. What else to you want them to do? Change the FBI to the "Fung-Sui Bureau of Implementation "? 20 years to life for having your chakras out of alignment?

My argument for gay marriage is simple: equal protection. The government has no business in our underwear.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#2723 Sep 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You are a bigoted asshole. That's why I use ad hominem attacks against you. You don't have a rational argument against gay marriage, you just say stupid stuff like "keep marriage male/female because it's balanced".
I don't use insults; this is where we differ.

Rose_NoHo wrote:
The government has no business in the "balance" business.
The government has no business in the ersatz sex equality business; this is where we differ.

Rose_NoHo wrote:
What else to you want them to do? Change the FBI to the "Fung-Sui Bureau of Implementation "? 20 years to life for having your chakras out of alignment?
I oppose hate crimes that turn victims into political forces instead of people.

Rose_NoHo wrote:
My argument for gay marriage is simple: equal protection. The government has no business in our underwear.
Gays have equal protection now; gays have always married under current law. Oscar Wilde and Meredith Baxter are two examples.

Same sex marriage is about rewriting marriage law for everyone, then suing everyone who won't go along.

Level 5

#2724 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Gays have always married under current law. Oscar Wilde and Meredith Baxter are two examples.
Same sex marriage is about rewriting marriage law for everyone, then suing everyone who won't go along.
When you say "Gays have always married under current law" you need to check your source. For in most/all of the USA it was illegal for same sex marriage and stayed that way up until only the last several(4-5) years.

1973 January 1: Maryland becomes the first state in the US to statutorily ban same-sex marriage. In the following two decades, other states joined Maryland in statutorily banning same-sex marriage, reaching almost the totality of US states by 1994.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_same...

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#2725 Sep 24, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use insults; this is where we differ.
I use insults because you are a bigoted asshole. That's where we differ.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The government has no business in the ersatz sex equality business; this is where we differ.
Actually, the government is in the equality business. That's their job.
You are against equal protection under the law. That's where we differ.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I oppose hate crimes that turn victims into political forces instead of people.
You are stupid, and don't understand hate crime legislation. That's were we differ.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Gays have equal protection now; gays have always married under current law. Oscar Wilde and Meredith Baxter are two examples.
I'm not talking about gays, stupid. I'm talking about men and women. Oscar would have been able to marry a woman, Meredith would have been. Not equal.
Brian_G wrote:
Boo hoo.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#2726 Sep 24, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "Gays have always married under current law" you need to check your source. For in most/all of the USA it was illegal for same sex marriage and stayed that way up until only the last several(4-5) years.
1973 January 1: Maryland becomes the first state in the US to statutorily ban same-sex marriage. In the following two decades, other states joined Maryland in statutorily banning same-sex marriage, reaching almost the totality of US states by 1994.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_same...
What Brian means is that a gay man can marry a woman just like a straight man can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min It aint necessari... 122,071
Evidence for God. (Aug '13) 22 min ChristineM 334
How Life's Code Emerged From Primordial Soup (Sep '09) 27 min The Dude 55
Darwin on the rocks 32 min The Dude 453
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 2 hr Jaimie 174,554
Science News (Sep '13) 6 hr Ricky F 2,892
Elon Musk: artificial intelligence is our bigge... Wed Ooogah Boogah 6

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE