Christian Evolutionists lose their mo...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#21 Jul 7, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
<quoted text>

It is known that a wall in the city had a passage called the eye of the needle and Jesus frequented the areas.
It makes perfect sense.
The oldest Hebrew text's tell us Noah's flood occurred around 3000 B.C.
The Samaritan Pentateuch and the Greek Septuagint give us a time the first step pyramid was built by Noah's grandson to be around 2450 BC.
This is the only mistranslated area our Old Testament has in it and it relates to peoples longevity's to be 100's of years old.
We have evidence that the flood event caused all living things to be deposited and formed into solid mineral lignite and this bituminous semian thracite and anthracite we know as coal and experts say it was formed not over millions of year's but in a cataclysmic world wide event.
There is much evidence for the ancient Scripture's in the real world.
You are too stupid and gullible to bother with.

All of the above is wrong. Stop reading crap.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#22 Jul 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus verified Noah and the worldwide FLOOD, Agreed ...

Jesus was not delusional or mythical but down to Earth and the Saviour as well as the Creator.

True Christians as THE REAL has stated, can not deny the life and events of Noah, the ARK and the worldwide FLOOD

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/NoahsArk.html

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/NoahsArkandtheW...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGrap...
There was never a global flood. Note even possible. No evidence.

Jesus was probably not delusional, but he was wrong about several things. He was wrong about Noah, he misquoted the OT in Mark, he was wrong about people living in his day seeing the end of times and his coming in glory......

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#24 Jul 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

No, Dogen, all the evolutionary scholars are stupid and incoherent... Jesus spoke the truth and mentioned Noah several times not just once.

He also confirmed in Mathew 24 that His time prophet was Daniel, and that there was a Great Tribulation of 3.5 days coming and that it would start off with the 'Abomination of Desolation (computer) in the Holy Place of the 3rd Temple on the Temple Mount.....

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/AbominationofDe...

For Jesus was the Designer, of Time, and its called prophecy.... which of course the worldly scholars would also deny, because they deny Jesus.

As the REAL stated, you cant be both a Christian and an evolutionists. You cant run with wolves without becoming like a wolf.

Dogen, are you a Christian......? If so, dont be afraid to speak up for your faith...

I am a Christian.

You are not.

You are a fundy. Fundies are the OPPOSITE of Christians.

Christian vs. Fundy

Christian follows Jesus.
Fundy follows modern ideas about Jesus.

Christian believes in loving everyone.
Fundies believe in loving only other fundies.

Christians want all to be "saved".
Fundies, apparently, like the idea that people THEY judge will burn for all eternity. Not very Christian.

Christians follow the teachings of Jesus.
Fundies ignore the teachings of Jesus, makeup stories about him and follow the teachings of Paul.

Christians believe in the spirit.
Fundies believe in the words in an old book.

I can go on. Point is that you are NOT a Christian. Not even close.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#25 Jul 7, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed, although I would vary and say the timelines of peoples lifes is accurate...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGrap...

As mathematically it has a confirmation as well in 2348 B.C.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/OneDayTilNoahsF...

As well as the distance time ratio of the Great Enoch Pyramid

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EntrancetothePi...

As for the proof of coal and its formation...agreed, the ctaaclysmic event being the GREAT FLOOD of Noah, which buried the plant life under pressure and made coal.

But evolutionists deny the Great Flood and its real evidence... and made up an asteroid theory that no evolutionist or Christian evolutionist can explain...

Evolutionist can explain nothing and debate nothing and so turn to one line denials and foolish babble

You will say anything stupid. You seem to enjoy it.
THE REAL

United States

#26 Jul 7, 2018
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

There was never a global flood. Note even possible. No evidence.

Jesus was probably not delusional, but he was wrong about several things. He was wrong about Noah, he misquoted the OT in Mark, he was wrong about people living in his day seeing the end of times and his coming in glory......
We know Mark 2:25 -26 says Jesus mentioned Abiathar the high priest when Ahimelech was said to be the high priest in the story. I would tend to think it was Mark's take on what was said.
To make errors is human.
We can go over the other verses as well.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#27 Jul 7, 2018
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>

Please read the Greek Septuagint of the original Hebrew and also the Samaritan Pentateuch with the older copy and they also give around 215 year's for the Hebrew's in Egypt.
The first step pyramid was around 2450 BC according to the timelines in those records and they were built before the pyramids in Egypt.
The proper timelines show the pyramids as being built after the flood and the evidence in the soil and earth beneath them shows they were constructed afterwards.
Yes, the real evidence is all around us for the great flood and coal is proof of it. Thanks for the reply.
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Must be a full moon.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#28 Jul 7, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't mean to post a reply to you under the name of NOBAMA, I forgot to change it when I was posting on the political forum.
You have excellent post's and the name we use is not important, it is the content that matters.
He is psychotic. He is delusional. He lives in his mother's basement. Okay, I cannot prove the last one but it fits.
THE REAL

United States

#29 Jul 7, 2018
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

He is psychotic. He is delusional. He lives in his mother's basement. Okay, I cannot prove the last one but it fits.
You are in the mob aren't you?

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#30 Jul 7, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
<quoted text>

You are in the mob aren't you?
No. But my father and grandfather were.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#31 Jul 8, 2018
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a Christian.

You are not.

You are a fundy. Fundies are the OPPOSITE of Christians.

Christian vs. Fundy

Christian follows Jesus.
Fundy follows modern ideas about Jesus.

Christian believes in loving everyone.
Fundies believe in loving only other fundies.

Christians want all to be "saved".
Fundies, apparently, like the idea that people THEY judge will burn for all eternity. Not very Christian.

Christians follow the teachings of Jesus.
Fundies ignore the teachings of Jesus, makeup stories about him and follow the teachings of Paul.

Christians believe in the spirit.
Fundies believe in the words in an old book.

I can go on. Point is that you are NOT a Christian. Not even close.
Dogen, I never thought a church person like yourself would ever admit they are an evolutionist.

Regardless the point HEREIN is that you church Christians who have never served the Lord and never trusted the Lord... lose any morality you have when on an evolution versus intelligence site. You keep yopur mouth shut against the fraud that evolutionists write, the vile snide remarks concerning Jesus, the utter non sense and foolishness they get into and say nothing. You lose your morality... and hide out as you have done.

Why did you lose your morality...why didnt you speak up against their foolishness and wrath against the Lord. Why did you keep quiet in the out of control mob of evolutionists.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#32 Jul 8, 2018
Mobs are mindless, as they follow the lead of the most violent and vile among them. They have no conscience, and are afraid to speak up less, the mob turn on them and destroy them.

Church evolutionists, and even Christian evolutionists who have been forced into the religion of evolution lose their morality and conscience out of fear of reprisal by the mob.

The majority, persecute the minority...and yet think their majority gives them the right to do so.

For their motto is might is right, force and pressure and intimidation work against the weaker races or individuals so they employ it to the max. Evolution teaches violence and force and causes people to lose their morality and conscience...

From now on Dogen, you will have to justify your silence in the face of the vile attacks against the Lord...by your congregation of atheists and evolutionists. You will be expected to have a consistent standard of conduct and writing that you will have to apply to your congregation of evolutionists as well.

You will no longer be able to run and hide.... even though surely you will try....
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#33 Jul 8, 2018
PROOF that Evolutionists lose their morality.

On the thread ASTEROIDS killed the dinosaurs, where no evolutionist dares try to exp-lain their wild theory.... a wrtier called Science (Religion...etc) wrote the following in admitting they lied and mislead and committed FRAUD via deceit..

So Dogen, do go there and rebuke them for such vile tactics..... be objective, have some morality and standards... and dont run.

Here it is..

#17 15 hrs ago

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Religion also called Science, I have reported you for fraud and deceit in changing my posts and making it seem as if I wrote something that in fact you composed.

You told on me Davy? How old are you? Are you such a scared little rabbit that you have to run like a whoosey and tell on me?

I did you a favor. Left on its own, your words are the irrational ranting of a psychotic mind. After I dressed them up, they would pass for rational and honest.
Report Abuse
Judge it!
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#f1 1 min ago
Thanks for admitting you lied and committed FRAUD by intentionally changing my words, and making it look like I wrote them. Thats FRAUD and DECEIT.

Dogen the Christian or Church Evolutionist wont speak up against your lying and fraud...... as all Christians lose their morality once they become evolutionist...because they fear reprisal from the mob of evolutionists.

Herein is proof that evolutionist do lose their morality..thanks for the admission and further confirming PROOF

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#34 Jul 8, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
<quoted text>

Dogen, I never thought a church person like yourself would ever admit they are an evolutionist.

Regardless the point HEREIN is that you church Christians who have never served the Lord and never trusted the Lord... lose any morality you have when on an evolution versus intelligence site. You keep yopur mouth shut against the fraud that evolutionists write, the vile snide remarks concerning Jesus, the utter non sense and foolishness they get into and say nothing. You lose your morality... and hide out as you have done.

Why did you lose your morality...why didnt you speak up against their foolishness and wrath against the Lord. Why did you keep quiet in the out of control mob of evolutionists.
I don't go to Chuch.
I trust God. Not mentally ill morons on Topix.
You have no morality, no ethics, and are NOT a Christian. You will never become one either until you give up you delusions and SEEK the truth with an open heart.

Why did you never become a Christian? Why do you believe your own thoughts instead of the spirit of the entire universe? Give up your limited mind and search for the truth. Pray to find the truth and open yourself up to that truth. Worshiping at the altar of the Pharisees/Fundamentalists (same difference) is the road to death

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#35 Jul 8, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
PROOF that Evolutionists lose their morality.

On the thread ASTEROIDS killed the dinosaurs, where no evolutionist dares try to exp-lain their wild theory.... a wrtier called Science (Religion...etc) wrote the following in admitting they lied and mislead and committed FRAUD via deceit..

So Dogen, do go there and rebuke them for such vile tactics..... be objective, have some morality and standards... and dont run.

Here it is..

#17 15 hrs ago

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Religion also called Science, I have reported you for fraud and deceit in changing my posts and making it seem as if I wrote something that in fact you composed.

You told on me Davy? How old are you? Are you such a scared little rabbit that you have to run like a whoosey and tell on me?

I did you a favor. Left on its own, your words are the irrational ranting of a psychotic mind. After I dressed them up, they would pass for rational and honest.
Report Abuse
Judge it!
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#f1 1 min ago
Thanks for admitting you lied and committed FRAUD by intentionally changing my words, and making it look like I wrote them. Thats FRAUD and DECEIT.

Dogen the Christian or Church Evolutionist wont speak up against your lying and fraud...... as all Christians lose their morality once they become evolutionist...because they fear reprisal from the mob of evolutionists.

Herein is proof that evolutionist do lose their morality..thanks for the admission and further confirming PROOF
This is psychotic. Does the above make sense to anyone???

“10 kinds: get binary or don't”

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#36 Jul 8, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
Jesus mentioned Noah.
You can't be a true Christian and not believe him.
Jesus lied.
"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." Matthew 24:34
That generation passed some 2K years ago.
THE REAL

United States

#37 Jul 8, 2018
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus lied.
"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." Matthew 24:34
The generation that will see all the thing's that he mentioned fulfilled should know that his coming is near.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my father only.

“10 kinds: get binary or don't”

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#38 Jul 8, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
<quoted text>

The generation that will see all the thing's that he mentioned fulfilled should know that his coming is near.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my father only.
And? He didn't mention the day and hour, just this (his) generation. His generation passed like any other.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#39 Jul 9, 2018
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus lied.
Exactly so. Except I rather think he made a mistake. Jesus probably believed what he said. But a lot of what he said was wrong. At least there are errors in the Bible that are attributed to Jesus. Many are probably later additions. The Matthew quote is probably accurate because it is such a glaring error that no one would add that and it is surprising that they even left it in.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#40 Jul 9, 2018
THE REAL wrote:
<quoted text>

They did not know in the coming year, and none of them are alive today. Failed prophecy.

Jesus may have been referring to the Jewish revolt which did come (barely) in the lifetimes of some of his followers. But the forces of the AntiChrist (the Romans) prevailed. See book of Revelation for information on:
Antichrist - Rome/Nero
False Prophet - Paul (?)
Beast with 7 heads (7 Hills of Rome).
Etc.
THE REAL

United States

#41 Jul 9, 2018
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

And? He didn't mention the day and hour, just this (his) generation. His generation passed like any other.
In Matthew 24 Jesus was answering questions about the end of the world and his second coming.
He was speaking about his followers in the future when his coming will be near and the generation that sees the gospel preached in all the world and a great tribulation the end of this earth will come. He is speaking of a generation that only God knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 10 min MIDutch 176,787
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min MIDutch 225,300
Humans are aliens we are not from this planet Dec 13 15th Dalai Lama 4
Evolutionists are 'Gamblers' Dec 9 Al Caplan 17
Tennesseans are monkeys Dec 8 Mysticalabamian 1
Is CERN evolutionist changing the Bible? Dec 5 post 2
where did atoms and matter come from Dec 4 OMUAMUA 27