Intelligent Design and the Multiverse

Apr 8, 2014 Full story: Examiner.com 113

Unfortunately at the opposite end of the science and religion spectrum from our Intelligent Design proponents lay another group of people with preconceived notions of their own.

Full Story

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#61 May 8, 2014
Sleep paralysis is a very common phenomenon.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#62 May 8, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
But voices in your head, less so.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#63 May 8, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Satan must hate me a great deal because he told me so personally.
http://everythingimportant.org/sleepparalysis

That is just another symptom of your mental illness. Diagnosis confirmed.

You are Satan's bet bud.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#64 May 8, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> That's interesting. Just as Satan let his guard down with me, not being able to contain his hatred of me, likewise, you slip also and reveal your deep-seated hostility to legitimate science. I accept your confession.

If you can't keep up then give it up.

I don't think people believed me when I first diagnosed you. They just thought you were a moron. They are not questioning me anymore; ya notice that?

Mental illness is only a surprise to the mentally ill. Others see it easily.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#65 May 8, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You were nailed to a cross???
We should be so lucky.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#66 May 8, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
Chemicals released by your body while in deep REM sleep that effectively deactivate your muscles to prevent you from sleepwalking or otherwise accidentally injuring yourself.

But considering the amount of blows to the cranium you must have sustained in your lifetime it's now redundant in your case.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#67 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> That's interesting. Just as Satan let his guard down with me, not being able to contain his hatred of me, likewise, you slip also and reveal your deep-seated hostility to legitimate science. I accept your confession.
You continue to amuse, but fail to persuade.

Is that you, or can you blame Satan for that too?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#68 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
When will you realise that your craving to bring people to your site is abominable too?

Location hidden

#69 May 9, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you realise that your craving to bring people to your site is abominable too?
I believe that I amused at least a few chimpanzees with my history of struggling against Satan. The lesson here is that God blesses both the righteous and the wicked. My enemies are worthy of receiving a little entertainment in their short miserable lives. They're not going to receive must more fun than that.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#70 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that I amused at least a few chimpanzees with my history of struggling against Satan. The lesson here is that God blesses both the righteous and the wicked. My enemies are worthy of receiving a little entertainment in their short miserable lives. They're not going to receive must more fun than that.

How can you struggle with yourself?

Is being delusional more fun than reality?

You are so unstable that your cult had you arrested.

Think it through.

Location hidden

#71 May 9, 2014
Dogen wrote:
You are so unstable that your cult had you arrested.
Think it through.
These are my thoughts: http://everythingimportant.org/seventhdayAdve...

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#72 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> These are my thoughts: http://everythingimportant.org/seventhdayAdve...
You *MUST* be delusional if you think we'll go to your silly website.

Location hidden

#73 May 9, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You *MUST* be delusional if you think we'll go to your silly website.
Certainly very few chimpanzees would go there. But what about those who recognize the intelligence of my science? Why wouldn't they be interested?

“Topix most wanted”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Hands up.

#74 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
What kind of sick freak, paralyzes sheep?

“Topix most wanted”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Hands up.

#75 May 9, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> These are my thoughts: http://everythingimportant.org/seventhdayAdve...
Is this where you talk about harming animals and paralyzing sheep. Working on your Macdonald Triad?

Location hidden

#76 May 10, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
Darwin understood that the mechanism he has discovered should lead to improvement over time, by which is meant improved survival mechanisms. A higher destiny in the future? Well yes, most of us would prefer that life continues to proliferate and improve in the biosphere over time for as long as that is possible, and we would also hope that the highest achievements of man to this date are transcended by our progeny.
None of that is spiritual, certainly not Spiritualism,
A doctrine is most certainly spiritualism if it comes directly from Satan in the spirit of the first demon's message.

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#77 May 10, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> A doctrine is most certainly spiritualism if it comes directly from Satan in the spirit of the first demon's message.
The second admission of the first level fanciness of jelly worms pertaining superstructural boning numbers where the Cherubim and Zeus sisters were calling us through their arses after not having changed their underwear tell us that Darwin is wrong.
You didn't understand it?
I bet you are!

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#78 May 10, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
The second admission of the first level fanciness of jelly worms pertaining superstructural boning numbers where the Cherubim and Zeus sisters were calling us through their arses after not having changed their underwear tell us that Darwin is wrong.
You didn't understand it?
I bet you are!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Location hidden

#79 May 10, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
That doesn't even begin the match the threat to you in the third angel's message: Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11.

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#80 May 10, 2014
Zog Has-fallen wrote:
<quoted text> Do you also deny that Charles Darwin believed in progressive evolution?
Einstein said that "God doesn't play dice".
Hence, Einstein presumed that God made the universe.
According to you Einstein's special and general relativity theories are spiritual and thus to be discarded as science.
Newton saw a monotheistic God as the masterful creator whose existence could not be denied in the face of the grandeur of all creation. Hence, he considered his own theories of gravitation to be proof of the hand of god. According to you this is spiritual and thus to be discarded as real science.
You are cutting of your own nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min MikeF 141,999
Why natural selection can't work 34 min shaun2000 1
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 2 hr Strel 789
Darwin on the rocks 11 hr The Dude 832
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 18 hr thetruth 14,507
Science News (Sep '13) Mon Ricky F 2,961
The conditions necessary for homo sapiens to sp... Sun NoahLovesU 5
More from around the web