Congressmen comdemns evolution as lie...

Congressmen comdemns evolution as lie straight from Hell

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#1 Oct 10, 2012
I found this on CNN.

So what is it with the congressmen on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology? It sounds like the closest to science they know is voodoo and withcraft.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/10/cong...

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#2 Oct 11, 2012
"The Gallup Poll has been tracking Americans' views on creation and evolution for 30 years. In June, it released its latest findings, which showed that 46% of Americans believed in creationism, 32% believed in evolution guided by God, and 15% believed in atheistic evolution."

Atheistic evolution???

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
MikeF wrote:
"The Gallup Poll has been tracking Americans' views on creation and evolution for 30 years. In June, it released its latest findings, which showed that 46% of Americans believed in creationism, 32% believed in evolution guided by God, and 15% believed in atheistic evolution."
Atheistic evolution???
I suppose you could argue for that term. They mean, of course, evolution without a god mucking around with the genome. Of course we do know that the polled number of atheists is less than the actual number of atheists. Perhaps this figure could be quotes at the creatards for fun. They never have learned how to read or understand statistics.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#4 Oct 12, 2012
MikeF wrote:
Atheistic evolution???
I suppose if the public is dumbing down, then we might as well have morons leading the way.

I have know issue with a person's beliefs, I don't always know for sure what my own are, but willful ignorance is to be abhorred.

Not sure what atheistic evolution is. Since the existence of God or any deity is outside the pervue of science, it seems superfluous.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#5 Oct 12, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Not sure what atheistic evolution is. Since the existence of God or any deity is outside the pervue of science, it seems superfluous.
Precisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 220,617
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 9 min Subduction Zone 160,270
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 27 min Subduction Zone 61,244
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 45 min Aura Mytha 28,316
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 11 hr Subduction Zone 2,675
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) Thu Regolith Based Li... 99
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) Mar 16 Dogen 180,394
More from around the web