university of nigeria, unn admission ...

university of nigeria, unn admission notifications

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

mr ben

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Admission forms are currently available into university of Nigeria, Nnsuka. We wish to inform any one that meet up with our requirements to apply now.
Requiremens:
1. candidate must possess not less than five(5) credits including mathematics and English language.
2. candidates must pass the utme (jamb) screening exercise with not less than 180% of jamb score.
Any one that scored less than 230% in Jamb is qualified for automatic Admission.
If your score is up to this, then contact the Administrative department on 08061215001 for your Admission letter into a full time program.
signed:
Registrar.

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
How is their American Football team?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChromiuMan 186,780
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 23 min One way or another 27,268
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 29 min One way or another 179,246
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Richardfs 5,971
Posting for Points in the Evolution Forum (Oct '11) 6 hr ChristineM 14,380
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 10 hr DanFromSmithville 148,318
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) Fri Critical Eye 1,735
More from around the web