Letter: You can believe in God and ev...

Letter: You can believe in God and evolution

There are 393 comments on the The Desert Sun story from Oct 19, 2013, titled Letter: You can believe in God and evolution. In it, The Desert Sun reports that:

Re: "End the secularist loyalty requirement," William R. Snaer, and "Evolution is just a theory," Louie Raspa, Oct. 13. The pejorative use of the word "secular" by Snaer and Raspa provides further indication of the religious nature of intelligent design theory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Desert Sun.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#82 Nov 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you can apologize for openly and knowingly lying about me at any time...
lie one...i never stated there is no god, that is an unprovable statement.
lie two... i do not sin in any way because of my acknowledgement of the falseness of your religious cult's god. i am most likely a far more moral person than you.(i certainly do not openly and knowingly lie about others, like you do...)
lie three...how would i blame i god for anything i know has been proven to be false?
lie four...again, it has been proven that it is religious cult members like you that are less moral than us free thinkers...why would you care about this world if your mythical god is supposed to fix it all for you? us people that deal in the real world know it is just up to us, no one else.
you may apologize at your convenience, i know being batshit crazy takes up a lot of your time, but an apology for your proven lies about me is definitely in order from you.
My doctor does not think my religious beliefs are crazy, he also believes in me and is Elijah the prophet. He's one of seven people who have been reincarnated. As far as you calling me a liar, you're projecting. If it wasn't for God, this world would've gone up in smoke thirty years ago. But the God of Israel intervened. There is no hope for the wicked. They refuse to believe in the mandates that will save them.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#83 Nov 2, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My doctor does not think my religious beliefs are crazy, he also believes in me and is Elijah the prophet. He's one of seven people who have been reincarnated. As far as you calling me a liar, you're projecting. If it wasn't for God, this world would've gone up in smoke thirty years ago. But the God of Israel intervened. There is no hope for the wicked. They refuse to believe in the mandates that will save them.
Oh noes!!! susan's insanity is contagious!

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#84 Nov 2, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My doctor does not think my religious beliefs are crazy, he also believes in me and is Elijah the prophet. He's one of seven people who have been reincarnated. As far as you calling me a liar, you're projecting. If it wasn't for God, this world would've gone up in smoke thirty years ago. But the God of Israel intervened. There is no hope for the wicked. They refuse to believe in the mandates that will save them.
who are these seven people that supposedly reincarnated? and why seven?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85 Nov 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
thta's called humoring you...we do that to the clinically insane when they are too far gone to be treated.

i would take that as a bad sign...

Level 5

above and beyond

#86 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>thta's called humoring you...we do that to the clinically insane when they are too far gone to be treated.
i would take that as a bad sign...
It's better than being "normal" person like you who will never go far ahead in the universe

St. Croix valley

#87 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than being "normal" person like you who will never go far ahead in the universe
and you've gone far in this universe?

Level 5

above and beyond

#88 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you've gone far in this universe?
I'm a class of my own and yes my higher consciousness is far beyond your reality

St. Croix valley

#89 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a class of my own and yes my higher consciousness is far beyond your reality
your "higher consciousness" has been proven to be pure bullshit, just in your own head.

so you really haven't been any further than anyone else in this universe, you just delude yourself into thinking you have...

well, i guess that's a pretty cheap vacation option.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#90 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
who are these seven people that supposedly reincarnated? and why seven?
The seven people that have been reincarnated are Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, David, Deborah (the judge) and on the side of the enemy, Adam (Satan) and Jesus (Lucifer). Both David and Michael are called "princes", Gabriel is a woman and her real name is Gabrielle. Adam was the son of God and is the father of God today. He is responsible for the "crucifixion" 44 years ago and will be executed with a sword for it. Isaiah 27:1. He is called leviathan the piercing serpent. Jesus will ultimately burst into flames along with all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18. Zechariah 14:12. This won't be until the very end, at the resurrection of the Messiah.

St. Croix valley

#91 Nov 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The seven people that have been reincarnated are Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, David, Deborah (the judge) and on the side of the enemy, Adam (Satan) and Jesus (Lucifer). Both David and Michael are called "princes", Gabriel is a woman and her real name is Gabrielle. Adam was the son of God and is the father of God today. He is responsible for the "crucifixion" 44 years ago and will be executed with a sword for it. Isaiah 27:1. He is called leviathan the piercing serpent. Jesus will ultimately burst into flames along with all of his followers. Ezekiel 28:18. Zechariah 14:12. This won't be until the very end, at the resurrection of the Messiah.
oh sweetie, there have been myths about hundreds of people being reincarnated...

yet not one has ever been shown to be true.

your cult lied to you...again...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#92 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie, there have been myths about hundreds of people being reincarnated...
I like one thing about susan. Her cult did not lie to her, she is a cult of one. Her beliefs are neither Jewish nor Christian. She has made her own mixed up psychotic religion. So if anything she lied to herself. She is 100% whackjob crazy.

You can't outargue a crazy person.

St. Croix valley

#93 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I like one thing about susan. Her cult did not lie to her, she is a cult of one. Her beliefs are neither Jewish nor Christian. She has made her own mixed up psychotic religion. So if anything she lied to herself. She is 100% whackjob crazy.
yeah, but she uses the god of the bible as her base....which has been proven false.

she certainly is innovative, i will give her that. but then most cult creators are. that is why stupid people follow them.

Level 5

above and beyond

#94 Nov 3, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Now stay away from the batshit crazy before they outsmart stupid people like you.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#95 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie, there have been myths about hundreds of people being reincarnated...
Now I am not saying she is right but how would you test for reincarnation tike?

Level 5

above and beyond

#96 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but she uses the god of the bible as her base....which has been proven false.
she certainly is innovative, i will give her that. but then most cult creators are. that is why stupid people follow them.
Even demons are NOT on your side, mister. God will not allow it. You are one pathetic sorry little creature who should just crawl back to your dad's ass, or whatever raised you from the dead. You are not worthy of a second chance dodo.

St. Croix valley

#97 Nov 3, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am not saying she is right but how would you test for reincarnation tike?
the fact that there is no evidence for any soul.

the entire idea is beyond the laws of physics, and nothing has yet been proven to happen beyond those laws. no supernatural. no spirits, no soul. just a bunch of myths and wishes by people who are afraid to die.

St. Croix valley

#98 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Even demons are NOT on your side, mister. God will not allow it. You are one pathetic sorry little creature who should just crawl back to your dad's ass, or whatever raised you from the dead. You are not worthy of a second chance dodo.
wow! you get angry when proven to be full of bullshit! i do remember that. you started nice when i firs met you, but when i showed your bullshit to be just that, you turned into quite the little minded bitch...

meowrow! would you like a saucer of milk, little kitty?(declawed kitty, that is...)

Level 5

above and beyond

#99 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that there is no evidence for any soul.
the entire idea is beyond the laws of physics, and nothing has yet been proven to happen beyond those laws. no supernatural. no spirits, no soul. just a bunch of myths and wishes by people who are afraid to die.
LMAO! You are your own grandpa. Proof of your retarded incarnation. Wait, there is a flower for that. You don't deserve any more orchids. They're ALL MINE.

St. Croix valley

#100 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You are your own grandpa. Proof of your retarded incarnation. Wait, there is a flower for that. You don't deserve any more orchids. They're ALL MINE.
yowza...i wouldn't smoke any more of those flowers if i were you...

you certainly do not need to get any more stupid than your naturally were...you're barely coherent now...

how 'bout a nice saucer of black coffee...

St. Croix valley

#101 Nov 3, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO?!?!

seriously? my girls quit using that when they were twelve as they thought it was lame...

did your supernatural consciousness turn you into a tweenager from 2002?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 41 min Genesis Enigma 162,509
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min Regolith Based Li... 222,016
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Frindly 32,264
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 hr The FACTory 855
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 10 hr Science 77,044
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 17 hr Dogen 4,321
Can the universe be God's brain? (Jun '07) Mon The FACTory 101
More from around the web