Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 204932 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#120783 Aug 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Democracy is the wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner. Diplomacy is getting the sheep to be happy about it.
I always thought of Democracy more as a Demo.. leaving room for controversial debates and the space for discussing matters or topics or what ever you want to call something that is worth discussing!!!? If so Science so allows it for there will be things left to talk about other than having had to grow completely ignorant to the point that talk itself will be the topic...thanks for the keyboard...Easy on early on I meant when it first became popular and to fast pace?

A new generation in the win are they?

I think human lost self a while back...You know the saying fake it until...Who knows what percentage relies on that and to confuse matter and in many cases add or to distort will be proven to be of no benefit as much reverse psychology seems to be a common practice amongst people...

Science has had a real good run throughout Man's onset had they not? Well they one can truly hope that THEY are in existence and that man has only tasted the onset of Knowledge to what may be presented to a monstrous too was it the scene time that Monster was falling from the heavens such as ones was believed the Russian was coming too...

They already had established in New York too...:)

So lighter emotions and or what's this ?

Study upon study and death has no boundaries? Can't tell me that but to where a death one resides has a man got clue yet to not all of man specie is AMERICAN...

As far as developed nations and such some that have still far more of desert civilization than let's say Cali has, they are far more advanced in many ways, Modern?

How many people had a Mercedes here in the 60's? 80's? Oh oil Shar or Nawab and someone's else's greed really isn't it always?

So Best killing bast...Alright well I have no appetite for human...
EVERYONE

United States

#120784 Aug 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought of Democracy more as a Demo.. leaving room for controversial debates and the space for discussing matters or topics or what ever you want to call something that is worth discussing!!!? If so Science so allows it for there will be things left to talk about other than having had to grow completely ignorant to the point that talk itself will be the topic...thanks for the keyboard...Easy on early on I meant when it first became popular and to fast pace?
A new generation in the win are they?
I think human lost self a while back...You know the saying fake it until...Who knows what percentage relies on that and to confuse matter and in many cases add or to distort will be proven to be of no benefit as much reverse psychology seems to be a common practice amongst people...
Science has had a real good run throughout Man's onset had they not? Well they one can truly hope that THEY are in existence and that man has only tasted the onset of Knowledge to what may be presented to a monstrous too was it the scene time that Monster was falling from the heavens such as ones was believed the Russian was coming too...
They already had established in New York too...:)
So lighter emotions and or what's this ?
Study upon study and death has no boundaries? Can't tell me that but to where a death one resides has a man got clue yet to not all of man specie is AMERICAN...
As far as developed nations and such some that have still far more of desert civilization than let's say Cali has, they are far more advanced in many ways, Modern?
How many people had a Mercedes here in the 60's? 80's? Oh oil Shar or Nawab and someone's else's greed really isn't it always?
So Best killing bast...Alright well I have no appetite for human...
Maybe we need a good eye doctor.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#120785 Aug 24, 2014
Eugenics
Eugenics is the belief and practice of improving the genetic quality of the human population. It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher ... Wikipedia
Related topics
... most sterilizations were performed under eugenic statutes, in state-run psychiatric hospitals and homes for the mentally disabled. Wikipedia
Explore: Compulsory sterilization
The term eugenics was coined by Galton in 1883, though he had been doing research and writing in the field for some time before then. iml.jou.ufl.edu
Explore: Francis Galton
... Sanger was a nurse who testified before the US Senate in 1916 to call for the formation of the Population Congress that would seek to employ Negative Eugenics to separate humanity. toomanyaborted.com
Explore: Margaret Sanger

So I mean what has become of Knowledge?

Is it Corrupt>??? Wrong to know? So funds and fundings...through Man, unless they are coming clean and will state that Alien other than Legal immigrants have been the supplier of their Grants and Private agendas? Again man have supplied them other man so man is accountable for life on Earth...

Anyway one can hope that prayers or words have reached an outer force for those that have nightmares...

Science may create more than what is worth and so to end life for some it would be life on earth...

Maybe ship wrecked once waiting to emerge to life in air through flood's water to the earth which will cover one again maybe or to rest above it all...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#120786 Aug 24, 2014
Oh and God is with them...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#120787 Aug 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Oh and God is with them...
Of course he is, he has to be, they made him up.
The Darkness

Los Angeles, CA

#120788 Aug 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Democracy is the wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner. Diplomacy is getting the sheep to be happy about it.
Sheep dogs kill wolves and shepherds shoot them.
FREE SERVANT

United States

#120789 Aug 25, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is, he has to be, they made him up.
There is way too much symmetry in the scriptures for them to have just been made up.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#120790 Aug 25, 2014
Mastodon went extinct around 10,000 years ago but this one that was found in only 4 feet (1.2 meters) of lake silt is more than 10,000,000 years old they say. No surrounding strata to date it and only covered by around 4.8 inches per million years. What a joke.

Bachelor party goes to beach, finds mastodon skull
http://nypost.com/2014/06/16/bachelor-party-g...
FREE SERVANT

United States

#120791 Aug 25, 2014
The Daylight wrote:
I'm gonna post this article abut the shape of the universe. I have to say I see nothing but educated guesses and stumbling over unsolved problems with theories.
No wonder Topix keeps you guys like you're in a Catholic monastery here and kept safe from posts that turn the conversation in new directions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_Uni...
The universe is winding down. It may be compared to something like a wound spring like that of an old clock. No new matter is being created and the elements that were created in the beginning are being used up. The Creator has put this limit into the design.

Level 5

#120793 Aug 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The universe is winding down. It may be compared to something like a wound spring like that of an old clock. No new matter is being created and the elements that were created in the beginning are being used up. The Creator has put this limit into the design.
The "Creator" that created himself out of nothing for no good reason? How did that work exactly?

“I am evolving as fast as I can”

Since: Jan 08

Brooklyn, in Dayton OH now

#120794 Aug 25, 2014
EVERYONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are thinking about the Kentucky inventor Nathan B Stubblefield who invented the wireless telephony which led to his being known as the father of radio. This man was cheated and robbed and abandoned by his family as well. He died of starvation.
Stubblefield didn't invent radio, his device used audio frequency induction, not radio frequencies. His device also can well after several other technologies using audio frequencies were already patented.
FREE SERVANT

United States

#120795 Aug 25, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Creator" that created himself out of nothing for no good reason? How did that work exactly?
Well OB, all we have about this is in Genesis and I see the scriptures as saying His Spirit moved first.

Level 5

#120796 Aug 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Well OB, all we have about this is in Genesis and I see the scriptures as saying His Spirit moved first.
Have you or anyone else established any verifiable evidence anything "Spirit" exists? Or are you just repeating millennia old "hooey".

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#120797 Aug 25, 2014
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Well OB, all we have about this is in Genesis...
Already known to be incorrect.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
...and I see the scriptures as saying His Spirit moved first.
Who had the first movement is immaterial. Or if there were bran muffins for breakfast.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#120798 Aug 25, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And existence was not created? How did that work exactly?

Level 5

#120799 Aug 25, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And existence was not created? How did that work exactly?
A creator would have to exist in order to create existence, but without existence, the creator could not have existed.

In short, it wouldn't work. Nice try religiturd.

Level 7

Location hidden

#120800 Aug 25, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
A creator would have to exist in order to create existence, but without existence, the creator could not have existed.
In short, it wouldn't work. Nice try religiturd.
First of all, you are an ADD-addled buffoon. I am not religious.

Secondly, your comment is dumber than a speech by Sarah Palin.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#120801 Aug 25, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, you are an ADD-addled buffoon. I am not religious.
Seemed like a comment that was to the point and accurate. Existence cannot be created because anything that creates has to exist already.

Level 5

#120802 Aug 25, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, you are an ADD-addled buffoon. I am not religious.
You snivel like a Christian, it is an exceptional talent of theirs.

Level 7

Location hidden

#120803 Aug 25, 2014
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seemed like a comment that was to the point and accurate. Existence cannot be created because anything that creates has to exist already.
It is just as "accurate" to say that the notion that something can emerge from absolute nothing is scientifically unsound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 min Brian_G 43,200
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 50 min replaytime 18,549
Current Education And Its Huge Flaws 4 hr One way or another 2
Questions about first life 15 hr FallenGeologist 1
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 16 hr It aint necessari... 914
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) Thu Chimney1 151,481
Sun could not have formed as thought Thu U think Im wrong 19
More from around the web