Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#110605 Apr 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Every University you just named has a Divinity Program.
In fact those Universities were founded for the purpose of Divinity training.
You atheists are really dumb
Cornell doesn't you twit. It is a land grant university and not a private institution.
Berkeley is part of the University of California system. Another public institution with no divinity program and one that wasn't founded for that purpose.
You are one hell of a moron.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#110606 Apr 2, 2014
SO who is a Dictioner a DICTIONARIAN???

Level 6

in a city...

#110607 Apr 2, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
We still don't care Mikey.
What's he leaning into AIR???

Don't lean too hard...You may tip over...

Level 6

in a city...

#110608 Apr 2, 2014
Or flip or something and take some crazy side on...

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#110609 Apr 2, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Not even funny
No offense Lone, but it was a little funny...
amerian wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#110610 Apr 2, 2014
i had enough government training with bank ... thanks i am certified and have been since 2012

Level 6

in a city...

#110611 Apr 2, 2014
I was classi and it should be certificial...or certifitial...
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#110612 Apr 3, 2014
havent you ever heard of adler edmiston? what happend to his family? 1893... they were all murdered except for three... him his sister and his wife... they all ran away and started a new life... YOU MURDERED THEM in 1893
THE LONE WORKER

Bowling Green, KY

#110613 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he leaning into AIR???
Don't lean too hard...You may tip over...
Jaun Valdez will bring another coffee sack for you. Wake up and smell the coffee ;)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110614 Apr 3, 2014
wtf.... i dont think adlers family was murdered... if that were the case.... this here would no longer be considered an american race.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#110615 Apr 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecurity, hubris, flag waving and egocentricity is is, then.
Whatever turns you on, you are entitled to believe whatever you want, that does not make it fact, it just means you are delusional.

Level 6

#110616 Apr 3, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> In the age of Empires?
Just in his dreams but it may of course be something he plagiarised from TV
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#110617 Apr 3, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Every University you just named has a Divinity Program.
In fact those Universities were founded for the purpose of Divinity training.
You atheists are really dumb
Do they? Because funnily enough, it doesn't matter. As they accept biological evolution and don't see the need to reject it for the sake of their religious faith.

Either evolution happened and there's no God. Or God used evolution.

Or God is a liar.

I'm open to all three possibilities.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110618 Apr 3, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible has always said these things from the beginning about the dust of the earth. It is my way of interpreting this that may be new, but it is straight up.
By far, most of the "dust of the Earth" is silicate minerals. Straight up. How much silica is in the human body?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#110619 Apr 3, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> In the age of Empires?
I used to play it, but that was years ago. If you go back to feudal times, the idea of national pride was far less prevalent than it is today. As with sports fans, religious denominations and political partisanship, it's mostly just tribalism, anyway.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#110620 Apr 3, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever turns you on, you are entitled to believe whatever you want, that does not make it fact, it just means you are delusional.
Oh, I'm hurt... Not doting on one culture or language over others isn't delusional. Maybe you should get a diversity clinic and anger management bundled with that sensitivity training?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#110622 Apr 3, 2014
7091--- thats mine.. i made that... and if any one takes my art away... i will have my wrecking day.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#110624 Apr 3, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
http://religious-studies.cornell.edu/
Hey Pagan, why you take a look at this Divinity program at Cornell
Haters are going to Hate
"Religious studies" and "Divinity program" are not at all the same thing. Don't you hate being wrong so much and so often?

Level 6

#110625 Apr 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm hurt... Not doting on one culture or language over others isn't delusional. Maybe you should get a diversity clinic and anger management bundled with that sensitivity training?
Oh thatís greatÖ As my posts clearly indicate, you were the one who repeatedly mocked and lied about the French influence in the English language, I was simply responding to you goad. Had you mocked the German or Dutch languages my response would have been similar.

More wet dreams, what gives you the impression I am angry, Oh I get it, itís because a woman wonít fall down and worship the very words you vomit your misogynistic intolerance of anything that wears panties become dominant Ė right?

Do you think you will soon be ranting on about menstruation and female mood swings?
god

Canajoharie, NY

#110627 Apr 3, 2014
evolution is fact sorry to bust your sky daddy belief . and just as i can not prove ther is no god you can not prove there is. the bible is a book of stone bronze and iron age bed time stories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min One way or another 17,943
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 16 min One way or another 178,142
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 6 hr Dogen 915
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) Mar 26 Dogen 1,714
News Another Successful Prediction of Intelligent De... Mar 26 MikeF 1
News Intelligent Design: Corey Lee Mar 25 Paul Porter1 1
News Evolution debate vote (Mar '09) Mar 25 MikeF 3,394
More from around the web