Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223366 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

davy

Albuquerque, NM

#102247 Oct 20, 2013
Run away little boys...run away

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#102248 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Propylene does not have anything to do with our kind of life. We could survive without it couldn't we? You made the mistake of associating it to our kind of life. But I won't expect you to admit that.
I never said that propylene has anything to do with life. You know I didn't. This is just you trying to redirect things away from admitting you made a mistake and jumped to a conclusion. Show where I did. Come on gutless. Bring on the evidence.

I can keep posting what I said and you can keep running from the truth. We can make a game of it if you like. In fact that seems to be your game.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102249 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Can you hear(not here) me mocking you religitard, or is my point moot(not mute). You idiots make it too easy.
Oh you probably have him foaming at the mouth. Only thing is that you aren't registered so he can't stalk you.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102250 Oct 20, 2013
davy wrote:
Can you hear(not here) me mocking you religitard, or is my point moot(not mute). You idiots make it too easy.
Now if he directs his next post to me, it will be accusations and personal attacks. He does his best to try and paint me to be like he really is. It is called transference.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102251 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus claims!!!! LMFAO. Here again you just prove what I say. You keep it alive when I completely ignore it and go on. I only address it when YOU keep it going. Hopefully some day you will get your panties out of a wad and move on. Why don't you go to another thread and whine some more looking for pity. Have another drink Dannyboy. Sooner or later you will pass out and tomorrow is a new day.
Replay: Dan, I can't answer your questions because they are lies. All I can do is post blah, blah, blah and attack you personally. My claims are really bullshit and you know that so I have to be a big assed baby about it.

Dan: I know, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to be the man you claim you are. I didn't expect you to accomplish it or even attempt it.

Where is the evidence to support your bullshit?
priest

Tulsa, OK

#102252 Oct 20, 2013
Maybe there is a good reason to date christians after all!

http://youtu.be/zQ36S3d1CaU

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102253 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And what has killed yours. I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?
See davy. This is a classic example of how he evades direct response to a point. He called you the spell checker. You claim that spell check wouldn't work on correctly spelled words. Now he is trying to throw his error back on you. See the difference.

This one is sort schizo. Sometimes he seems halfway intelligent and other times, he is batshit insane. Bipolar would be my guess.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102254 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus claims!!!! LMFAO. Here again you just prove what I say. You keep it alive when I completely ignore it and go on. I only address it when YOU keep it going. Hopefully some day you will get your panties out of a wad and move on. Why don't you go to another thread and whine some more looking for pity. Have another drink Dannyboy. Sooner or later you will pass out and tomorrow is a new day.
I didn't really read all your post. I see you have another bogus claim about me being an alcoholic.

Of course you will never, ever produce the posts you claim I made confessing to this. Since they don't exist, I can't imagine how you could. But, hey you are a consummate liar so I wouldn't expect you to do more than flap your cyber gums.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102255 Oct 20, 2013
priest wrote:
Maybe there is a good reason to date christians after all!
http://youtu.be/zQ36S3d1CaU
I may have to reconsider it as well.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#102256 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that propylene has anything to do with life. You know I didn't. This is just you trying to redirect things away from admitting you made a mistake and jumped to a conclusion. Show where I did. Come on gutless. Bring on the evidence.
I can keep posting what I said and you can keep running from the truth. We can make a game of it if you like. In fact that seems to be your game.
Your right. Oh wait you said "That is an organic chemical that would at least indicate the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life. However, it doesn't have to be carbon based."

"the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life"

LMAO go to bed.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#102257 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>See davy. This is a classic example of how he evades direct response to a point. He called you the spell checker. You claim that spell check wouldn't work on correctly spelled words. Now he is trying to throw his error back on you. See the difference.
This one is sort schizo. Sometimes he seems halfway intelligent and other times, he is batshit insane. Bipolar would be my guess.
LMAO. I said "I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?"

How is that blaming him. OH Davy be my friend, this replaytime is a bad guy and I am all alone. LMMFAO

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102258 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Oh wait you said "That is an organic chemical that would at least indicate the possibility of other building blocks of our kind of life. However, it doesn't have to be carbon based."
LMAO go to bed.
Yes I am right and you are still deflecting and avoiding.

You can LMAO all you want. What I said said does not call propylene a building block of life. It calls it an organic chemical. You poor thing. It is a terrible weakness you have that you refues recognize your own fallibility.

Still waiting for that evidence of your other claim about being here since March. I know you can't provide it because it is another lie, but I will give you the courtesy to wait anyway.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#102259 Oct 20, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't really read all your post. I see you have another bogus claim about me being an alcoholic.
Of course you will never, ever produce the posts you claim I made confessing to this. Since they don't exist, I can't imagine how you could. But, hey you are a consummate liar so I wouldn't expect you to do more than flap your cyber gums.
Yep I can tell you didn't read it all. Because the drinking quote was in the "LAST" sentence. What a tard. LMFAO.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102260 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO go to bed.
So you don't think the existence of organic compounds might indicate the possibility of other organic compounds like those that are the building blocks of life. Why did you bring up propylene in the first place then?

Now where is the evidence for those other claims? How many posts of you dancing do you think you will have to make before you think I will tire of asking?

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102261 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. I said "I never blamed spell check,,, I called you the spell checker. See the difference?"
How is that blaming him. OH Davy be my friend, this replaytime is a bad guy and I am all alone. LMMFAO
Ah yes, malign me again, but don't dare address my questions directly. That would mean admitting you are a steaming pile of lies. Very much your go to position when cornered.

Still waiting for that evidence to support your lies. Maybe if you click your heels together they will appear out of nowhere Dorothy. Don't bother claiming that is your line either. I used it long before you showed up on Topix.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102262 Oct 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I can tell you didn't read it all. Because the drinking quote was in the "LAST" sentence. What a tard. LMFAO.
I believe that is what my post said. More maligning but now evidence. You really hate it when you get caught in your lies by somebody sharp enough not to fall for your bullshit. It must suck to be you.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#102263 Oct 20, 2013
I'm am going to bed. Replay, I suggest you double up on that evening dose of lithium. The regular dose doesn't seem to be helping.

I will leave you to dream about your many battlefield victories with the fighting respiratory therapists.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#102264 Oct 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It virtually proves that they were not buried "in place" where they grew, but rather were uprooted and re-buried where they were found. The fossils themselves are evidence of a catastrophe such as a flood or volcanic eruption that took place in the past.
Wiki leaves this part out....
Have you tried reading the article?

"Geologists who have studied upright fossils found in sedimentary rocks exposed in various outcrops for the last 30 years have described the upright fossil trees as being deeply rooted in place and typically rooted in recognizable paleosols. This is in sharp contrast to the claims made by creationists such as Harold Coffin and N. A. Rupke. Geologists, such as Falcon[10][11][12][13][14] and Rygel et al.,[15] have published detailed field sketches and pictures of upright tree fossils with intact root systems, which are rooted within recognizable paleosols. In case of the upright fossil trees of the Yellowstone petrified forests, geologists – again in sharp disagreement with creationists like Harold Coffin – found that the upright fossil trees, except for relatively short stumps, are rooted in place within the underlying sediments. Typically, the sediments within which trees are rooted have paleosols developed within them.[9][16][17] Either pictures or diagrams of the Yellowstone upright fossil trees having intact root systems developed within paleosols found within these strata have been published in Retallack (1981, 1997).[16][17][18]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi...

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#102265 Oct 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Santa does not use old reindeer:
http://reindeer.ws/info.htm
"The older bulls generally lose or “drop” their antlers first, usually late December or early January, with the remaining bulls following this process until as late as March. "
Interesting, I used alternative info from “Deer Antlers: Regeneration, Function and Evolution” By Richard J Goss

I can start believing in Santa again

“Be strong ...”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#102266 Oct 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's coming from you.
You would of course think that. The problem is that you are totally oblivious to the concept to freedom of speech and the usage if a PUBLIC thread

Hardly surprising though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min replaytime 94,193
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 46 min Rose_NoHo 168,732
Altruistic Behaviour negates the theory of Evol... 53 min 15th Dalai Lama 8
Why the Big Bang is ALL WRONG. 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 271
List what words of Jesus (the Creator) you evol... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 40
Evolution is an ANCIENT RELIGION 3 hr Davidjayjordan 2
Evolution is boring as Hell (Nov '17) 6 hr Davidjayjordan 47