Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#101288 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The different arguments going on that God does not is a surprising thing to me. Scientist do believe in the existence of longitudes, latitudes, equators, meridian, etc. All these are imaginary lines(lines that can not be seen), but they believe in its existence.
No, dimwit.

Those are mathematical and navigational conveniences. Nobody, that's NObody, believes that they're actual lines on the ground.

Now quit effing around and present an argument, if you can.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#101289 Oct 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
mystified - confused or puzzled. Which they were on how it survived the pass through the corona. Pretty self explanatory. lol
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mys...

mys·ti·fy
transitive verb \&#712;mis-t&#601;- &#716;f&#299;\

: to confuse (someone) completely

mys·ti·fied mys·ti·fy·ing

Full Definition of MYSTIFY
: to perplex the mind of : bewilder
: to make mysterious or obscure <mystify an interpretation of a prophecy>

Confuse completely? Bewilder? Pretty self explanatory.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#101290 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The issue on this is that, no one can beat the almighty. Your rants like every others, is waste of energy and time.
According to your book, all one needs is an iron chariot. I have a Chevy Silverado... with a brush guard!

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#101291 Oct 16, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Try science sometime? lol...And you do? You're the one sponsoring the science of a desert that's 'supposedly' been free of water in places for 100,000 years. Yet you didn't read the science left out and excluded that certain glacial periods have affected this high desert area like other near by mountainous areas with glacial/snow bound runoff within your 100,000 year time line? You prove what you don't know. Nuff said.
No, you twit.

The last glaciation the might have affected the Atacama occurred in the Pleistocene.

That started 2.5 million years ago.

Location hidden

#101292 Oct 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, dimwit.
Those are mathematical and navigational conveniences. Nobody, that's NObody, believes that they're actual lines on the ground.
Now quit effing around and present an argument, if you can.
Chuck is stuck in a 'loop of stupidity'

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#101293 Oct 16, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>According to your book, all one needs is an iron chariot. I have a Chevy Silverado... with a brush guard!
<<ANNOUNCER>>

"The Chevy Silverado with the available EchoTec3 5.3L V8 provides 355 HP while offering up to 23 mpg.

It'll get you to Hell and back on a single tank!

With the Double and Crew Cab, you can accommodate your entire HEATHEN family, with room for snacks!"

Location hidden

#101294 Oct 16, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<<ANNOUNCER>>
"The Chevy Silverado with the available EchoTec3 5.3L V8 provides 355 HP while offering up to 23 mpg.
It'll get you to Hell and back on a single tank!
With the Double and Crew Cab, you can accommodate your entire HEATHEN family, with room for snacks!"
LOL!! Mine is a 2000 and still in decent shape.. but I WISH it could get 23 mpg! <still laughing!>

Orlando

#101295 Oct 16, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Mine is a 2000 and still in decent shape.. but I WISH it could get 23 mpg! <still laughing!>
Admittedly, that is measured on the way TO Hell (downhill).

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#101296 Oct 16, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Chuck is stuck in a 'loop of stupidity'
Yes.
It's a bit discouraging.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#101297 Oct 16, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Admittedly, that is measured on the way TO Hell (downhill).
There's only a highway to Hell. You aren't going to get 23 mph off-roading. Then again, mileage might even be better on the way back if you have the divine ascension transmission package. Doesn't GM tout 4,000 feet vertical lift per mustard seed?

Orlando

#101298 Oct 16, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>There's only a highway to Hell. You aren't going to get 23 mph off-roading. Then again, mileage might even be better on the way back if you have the divine ascension transmission package. Doesn't GM tout 4,000 feet vertical lift per mustard seed?
While all that is true going to and leaving there, apparrently there's no way IN Hell you're gonna get 23mpg.

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#101299 Oct 16, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mys...
mys·ti·fy
transitive verb \&#712;mis-t&#601;- &#716;f&#299;\
: to confuse (someone) completely
mys·ti·fied mys·ti·fy·ing
Full Definition of MYSTIFY
: to perplex the mind of : bewilder
: to make mysterious or obscure <mystify an interpretation of a prophecy>
Confuse completely? Bewilder? Pretty self explanatory.
mystified; verb (past of, mystify adjective)
1.puzzled or confused
2.state of enchantment as concerns person or event

http://www.allwords.com/word-mystified.html

LOL! You can try all you want but to be fixated on a single word in the title of a article that means they were puzzled or confused on how it happened, but you can't grasp that, is kind of silly. But do carry on.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101300 Oct 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I must be confused.
Yup.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101301 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Since those lines exist, that people can not see. God almighty also exist.
They exist only on maps.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101302 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> With all humility, my ancestors were very poor. But you started the insults , by calling the ancient israelites goat herders,
No, actually they started the insults, by calling anybody who doesn't believe in talking donkeys infidels.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101303 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Hypocrite? Who gave you the brain to think creatively, is it science? No! Just admit your errors and move on.
No, my parents gave me my brain, which later learned a little science. And since your computer quite obviously works then I can safely say it's not me who's made an error.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101304 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Talking lizard or not. That does not change who God is and what he can do.
He can't make square circles. At least not in this universe.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101305 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares! The issue is that, they exist just like the almighty do.
Yes, on maps. They were arbitrary. Made up.

So you are saying your god is made up.

That is a very real possibility.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101306 Oct 16, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Sez the fruitloop that continues to hallucinate that I said I was defending Noah's flood when I said no such thing.
Actually you did, and still do. That's why you keep claiming the Earth can do anything, and keep claiming that just because we have no evidence of the flood doesn't mean it didn't happen. Meanwhile we've been pointing out the evidence against the possibility as the reasons why it didn't happen and you've been ignoring it. And now you're saying you never defended it in the first place.

I for one have no problem with the total lack of consistency of your own position.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#101307 Oct 16, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong here. But every wise being knows that we use longitudes and latitudes to locate the different world time zones as well as the location of different places on earth. Is that not reality?
All of which are arbitrary.

Unfortunately you don't even know what that means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 28 min Charles Idemi 523
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 2 hr Brian_G 13,618
How would creationists explain... 5 hr Chimney1 318
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) 15 hr Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) 21 hr positronium 2,943
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
What you should know about Tuesday's vote on ev... (Feb '08) Wed IAMIOOWAN 516
More from around the web