Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#100308 Sep 29, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
According to what's in the Bible, it's God instituted a thing called "free will" when it came to choosing to obey and or disobey. According to that interpretation, those obeying that God would thus copy previously written works in a 'more' correct fashion than a 'more' incorrect fashion.
So assuming this God would 'force' everything to come to be (as you state concerning his written words) in a specific manner, there would be no need to tell anyone to obey him.
Instead we would have stories of a God that revealed they had forced everything to be as it is and that's all we needed to know. All of this talk of right and wrong, good and evil would logically have been a waste of time.
If this God had been that controlling, life would have logically been so different. No churches, no religions, no laws, no right no wrong. We would be born and we would do as genetically predisposed without incident and free of yin and yang influences. We would have a predisposed nature to know what to do and when to do it when the time came for it to happen be it mating or building a home.
Just an opinion though :)
Not a controlling god? You mean the guy who punished all of humanity for the screw up of a couple of children in a garden, did the fire and brimstone thing, turned somebody else to salt, killed the first born, set down rules for slaves, flooded the planet (according to you), etc, etc, etc.

Seems he's controlling enough to get in our faces whenever we don't toe the line.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#100309 Sep 29, 2013

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Park City, Utah

#100311 Sep 29, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
God almighty is the alpha and omega.
Charles, go back to your science studies.

Since: Sep 13

UK

#100312 Sep 29, 2013
Mike we have sink holes in England. We put plugs in them when we don't want the water to run out.

I'm not sure why it says I'm from London on here I'm Scouse.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#100313 Sep 29, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>No sh!t they worship a serial killing rapist god.... no wonder they turned out so WACK LOL
Show me one little speck of evidence that shows God is a killer or a rapist!

“God of War”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#100314 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one little speck of evidence that shows God is a killer or a rapist!
God is imaginary, so you can imagine god to be anything. Imagine god in a blue tutu , that kills a rapes , and viola!

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#100315 Sep 29, 2013
SCOUSE71UK wrote:
Mike we have sink holes in England. We put plugs in them when we don't want the water to run out.
I'm not sure why it says I'm from London on here I'm Scouse.
It say's you're from UK. where is uk at? uk means under kanada doesn't it?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100316 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> God is imaginary, so you can imagine god to be anything. Imagine god in a blue tutu , that kills a rapes , and viola!
Well if you want to get technical Aura Mytha is not real, it is something you made up, an imaginary thing. As far as I know you may be a pedophile serial killer. So what is your point.

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#100317 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you want to get technical Aura Mytha is not real, it is something you made up, an imaginary thing. As far as I know you may be a pedophile serial killer. So what is your point.
Since I'm nor real, you are imagining that I answer you.
But why would you imagine me to be a pedophile serial killer?
It must mean that's what you are, I mean based on the evidence,
how did you come up with that? He wrote stuff in a internet blog, that had nothing to do with pedophilia or serial killers.
That's how I know he's a pedophile serial killer.

Did someone bash your head in? Or are just retarded naturally?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100318 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm nor real, you are imagining that I answer you.
But why would you imagine me to be a pedophile serial killer?
It must mean that's what you are, I mean based on the evidence,
how did you come up with that? He wrote stuff in a internet blog, that had nothing to do with pedophilia or serial killers.
That's how I know he's a pedophile serial killer.
Did someone bash your head in? Or are just retarded naturally?
Oh I don't know. But lets use your logic.

You say "God is imaginary, so you can imagine god to be anything. Imagine god in a blue tutu , that kills a rapes , and viola!"

That must mean that is what you are. So by your logic I guess I called you close to right by saying you are a pedophile serial killer but I never thought about you wearing a tutu.

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#100319 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know. But lets use your logic.
You say "God is imaginary, so you can imagine god to be anything. Imagine god in a blue tutu , that kills a rapes , and viola!"
That must mean that is what you are. So by your logic I guess I called you close to right by saying you are a pedophile serial killer but I never thought about you wearing a tutu.
So you are brain damaged from god in a tutu bashing your head in.
Gottcha

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100320 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are brain damaged from god in a tutu bashing your head in.
Gottcha
I love feeding you idiots your own BS. There is nothing funnier than watching you look even stupider when you try to reply back. LOL

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#100321 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I love feeding you idiots your own BS. There is nothing funnier than watching you look even stupider when you try to reply back. LOL
Poor moron, that is what he actually thinks he's doing. Logic was never replaytime's strong point.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100322 Sep 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor moron, that is what he actually thinks he's doing. Logic was never replaytime's strong point.
Oh no!!!! More judgits... I am melting, melting I tell you! LMAO.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#100323 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!!!! More judgits... I am melting, melting I tell you! LMAO.
And paranoid to boot.

If you don't like the negative judgeits, and I have gotten my share, just ignore them. They will go away sooner or later. Sooner if you start to think before you post.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100324 Sep 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And paranoid to boot.
If you don't like the negative judgeits, and I have gotten my share, just ignore them. They will go away sooner or later. Sooner if you start to think before you post.
How the heck is that paranoid?? LOL. If not for tards like you getting their butts handed to them they would not be used. LOL

Level 9

Everett, WA

#100325 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How the heck is that paranoid?? LOL. If not for tards like you getting their butts handed to them they would not be used. LOL
Except it is the other way around tonight. You and your tard buddies have lost on every front tonight.

You have been amazingly wrong. Even more wrong that usual for you.

Are you back on the sauce?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100326 Sep 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it is the other way around tonight. You and your tard buddies have lost on every front tonight.
You have been amazingly wrong. Even more wrong that usual for you.
Are you back on the sauce?
Yep like I was wrong about RNA-like molecules. Like I was wrong about science thinking life came from meteors, like I was wrong about pictures qualifying for scientific evidences based on the definition of scientific evidence, like I was wrong about,,,,, well you get the point. But you think what you want. What ever makes you feel better it does not change the facts. lol

Level 9

Everett, WA

#100327 Sep 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep like I was wrong about RNA-like molecules. Like I was wrong about science thinking life came from meteors, like I was wrong about pictures qualifying for scientific evidences based on the definition of scientific evidence, like I was wrong about,,,,, well you get the point. But you think what you want. What ever makes you feel better it does not change the facts. lol
Yes, you were wrong about your life and meteors claim. That was a disagreement between me and another idiot who showed eventually that I was right in my estimate of his misunderstanding.

And you screwed up on the RNA debate since you essentially agreed with me. You don't win a debate with a nitpick.

You have really been stuck deeply on stupid lately. The only place you have been right is in your attacks on Brian_G.

When you get off stupid I will be glad to help you again.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#100328 Sep 29, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were wrong about your life and meteors claim. That was a disagreement between me and another idiot who showed eventually that I was right in my estimate of his misunderstanding.
And you screwed up on the RNA debate since you essentially agreed with me. You don't win a debate with a nitpick.
You have really been stuck deeply on stupid lately. The only place you have been right is in your attacks on Brian_G.
When you get off stupid I will be glad to help you again.
LOL. One thing if nothing else Sub,,, you are good for laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 4 min Charles Idemi 1,392
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr marksman11 141,001
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 4 hr One way or another 176,923
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Denisova 16,810
Creationism isn't a science and doesn't belong ... 5 hr susanblange 693
Birds Evolved From Dinosaurs Slowly—Then Took Off 7 hr MikeF 16
Darwin on the rocks 23 hr The Dude 848
More from around the web