Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,624)

Showing posts 92,461 - 92,480 of106,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

manure...

lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cambrian '"explosion" took place over 50 MILLION years. That's a heck of a long rainfall and flood.
Ahhh...but remember, in the bible a day can mean millennium if you need it to or it can mean 24 hours if you need it to...the words of this proven man-nmade god are incredibly maleable, that is what makes cults so fun!!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Gillette wrote:
The Clergy letter Project (over 12 THOUSAND Christian clergy have signed in favor of evolution so far...)
http://www.theclergyletterproject.org/
I said that Pope John Paul believed in evolution and in response Tzar said that the Catholic Church is the Beast of the Apocalypse.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
It is Satan who is playing science with false evidence.
Good one. That gave me a huge laugh, and somehow I knew that you'd say that.

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Object objectivities some scars to some may not ever heal or who knows how long some will suffer on...

Evolving through Science in it or to resolving revolving bi pass polars for me up down which ever the mood not having to watch a behind...

Ass ist what?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Suits are;nt all bad zip it that dang fly uhhh tie...

To Business one's own skinny jeans CEO's to Presidential skinny Jean Professional...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
The Cambrian explosion was really the Cambrian extinction, it was that last record of thousands of life forms.
Christians know this by anther name,
Noah's World Wide Flood.
When Noah and his family were all screwing each other after the flood, was that before or after God said it wasn't allowed any more?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that Pope John Paul believed in evolution and in response Tzar said that the Catholic Church is the Beast of the Apocalypse.
and yet he spews their bible like the true cult member he is...

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

I'll just be reading and prolly not silent can't wait to read more on the believe that you guys share on that Lucifer and Satanic to his behavior...Evil in ways hu?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Tinka wrote:
Object objectivities some scars to some may not ever heal or who knows how long some will suffer on...
Evolving through Science in it or to resolving revolving bi pass polars for me up down which ever the mood not having to watch a behind...
Ass ist what?
what is your native language?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...but remember, in the bible a day can mean millennium if you need it to or it can mean 24 hours if you need it to...the words of this proven man-nmade god are incredibly maleable, that is what makes cults so fun!!
It's close to 8 can you make it turn midnight for another one to Bible sharings and all...
Turn my comp clock to be that and then move the light down too for it to match and then would you be in hell?
A Glow would it be so this this fire????

What do you got on that...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
I wonder why they wrote two different versions of this story? One with ribs and one without. I missed the part where they talk about DNA in Genesis. Really, ribs can regrow themselves? You should go to Answers and Genesis and support this with pages of authoritative and well supported cut and paste.
Did the children of Adam and Eve ever wonder why mom and dad had no belly buttons?

Level 6

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is your native language?
Germanican....through English

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's close to 8 can you make it turn midnight for another one to Bible sharings and all...
Turn my comp clock to be that and then move the light down too for it to match and then would you be in hell?
A Glow would it be so this this fire????
What do you got on that...
I have confusion on why you think those are sentences, complete thoughts, or anywhere near intelligible...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Looks like I missed Tzar again. He must have already telepathically communicated with his invisible master and went to bed.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the children of Adam and Eve ever wonder why mom and dad had no belly buttons?
Like any good creationists, the children didn't wonder about much. And like good creationists, Adam and Eve lied to them and said they lost them in a bet with a snake.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>Germanican....through English
Hi Tinka.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>No creature is an species on its own. So when we see even one fossil we know there were many thousands of that species. So the animal that made the fossil may not have had any offspring, some of its relatives definitely did.
You assume.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>For the earliest of species we have to rely on DNA evidence. We share quite a bit of our DNA with chimps. Less with orangutans and gorillas. Even less with monkeys. Less yet with cats and dogs. Still less with snakes and turtles. Less yet with fish. And still less with plants. But even with plants we share roughly 50% of our DNA. The nested hierarchy implies, extremely strongly, that we are related to plants.

Not very closely, but we are related. Biology has all sorts of nested hierarchies that show that the theory of evolution is true. In fact biologists feel that their evidence is stronger than the fossil evidence. They may be right.
"We share quite a bit of our DNA with chimps"

And Bananas.

50% with Bananas
2% or less with Neanderthal

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume.
Science concludes on the evidence. Now change the bulb in your head, it has grown very dim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 92,461 - 92,480 of106,039
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••