Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#97723 Aug 16, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Gillette does! you puddlegooists have really got to get your stories straight.
So I have to disprove abiogenesis? OK, easy, it's never been observed,and no experiment has EVEN remotely came close to producing life. Further, science shows with unmistakable clarity that life comes only from existing life, there isn't a single known exemption from that scientific law, It is indistinguishable from a miracle, the miracle of the puddle of goo.
All hail the goo ,
the giver of life to you
Twasn't for the goo,
there'd be no me and you ,
so all hail the goo,
the giver of life to you!
As you guys like to say: Prove it.

Show a quote of his that says it happened all at once.

Sorry bohart, it looks like you were caught breaking the Ninth Commandment again.

Why do creatards think that it is okay to lie for Jesus?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#97724 Aug 16, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trillions of trillions of quadrillions of molecules coming together at the same time all over the earth"?
Ha,Ha,Ha, Ha,.....what a brainwashed 2 percent cult member you are.
Not really. Since uh, that is what happens on EVERY planet in the universe. Trillions and trillions and trillions of them. All it takes is for one to produce life. After all, chemistry makes life naturally millions of times a day, right here on planet Earth. Of course this still has no bearing on the validity of evolution.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#97725 Aug 16, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry wrong again.
"Second, atheists are over 5% of the U.S. and 3rd or 4th in popularity as far as beliefs, or non beliefs go, worldwide."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...
A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.
Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.
Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.
According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...
According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."
Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population
While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...
Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:
The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%
persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,
In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:
In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.
Wrong. Wikipedia can be a bit slow in changing articles. Last year a far superior survey was done by WIN-Gallup Internatinal:

http://redcresearch.ie/wp-content/uploads/201...

According to this the U.S. is 5% "convinced atheist". And the world is 13%.

Your polls are inaccurate and out of date.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#97726 Aug 16, 2013
bohart wrote:
Further, science shows with unmistakable clarity that life comes only from existing life, there isn't a single known exemption from that scientific law
Doesn't your alternative require PRECISELY that exemption? Why, yes it does.

Whereas the fossil record on the other hand conclusively demonstrates the Earth past 4 billion years ago did NOT have life. Ergo life DID come from non-life.

Yeah yeah, I know, you claim Goddidit with magic. But remember:
bohart wrote:
OK, easy, it's never been observed, and no experiment has EVEN remotely came close to
demonstrating Godmagic.
bohart wrote:
Further, science shows with unmistakable clarity that life comes only from
a prior period of ZERO life on Earth, and also
bohart wrote:
shows with unmistakable clarity that
invisible Jew magic is not scientific;
bohart wrote:
there isn't a single known exemption from that scientific
fact.

And this bit is interesting:
bohart wrote:
It is indistinguishable from a miracle
If that's the case then you should have no problem at all with it, since miracles are EXACTLY what your position involves. Difference is that our "miracles" aren't claimed to be magic or divine. They may be exceedingly rare, but even so given the vastness of the universe, exceedingly rare events happen all the time.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#97727 Aug 16, 2013
I still say it's an oxy thing of maybe a moron? No disrespect plus it fits my mood at the moment to call it that as to evolve has stopped when maybe when momskeys lol monkeys turned to ape and they both should are what as a devided to mammalisms...

Does monkey lay eggs? When they speak of own mind and request things than maybe a stop to evolve will set in but till then...

In case there's a David amongst one that I know you never listened to this song and odds are you can't understand it...

But, maybe you do...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

in a city...

#97728 Aug 16, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't your alternative require PRECISELY that exemption? Why, yes it does.
Whereas the fossil record on the other hand conclusively demonstrates the Earth past 4 billion years ago did NOT have life. Ergo life DID come from non-life.
Yeah yeah, I know, you claim Goddidit with magic. But remember:
<quoted text>
demonstrating Godmagic.
<quoted text>
a prior period of ZERO life on Earth, and also
<quoted text>
invisible Jew magic is not scientific;
<quoted text>
fact.
And this bit is interesting:
<quoted text>
If that's the case then you should have no problem at all with it, since miracles are EXACTLY what your position involves. Difference is that our "miracles" aren't claimed to be magic or divine. They may be exceedingly rare, but even so given the vastness of the universe, exceedingly rare events happen all the time.
How many rarities do you suppose are there within a day do you think spirit matter would place an oppose on any of the un-natural?

To what natural wonders are...

They are amazing like a natural high...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#97729 Aug 16, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't find it enlighten that goat herders would write a passage that not only shows how a human can be created by using DNA of anther human and the fact that they used the one bone in the human body that will regrow itself?
yet that bone and its DNA would grow into another "Adam", not an "Eve"...
again, your man-made god ALMOST got it right....
"Jyuuuuuuust a bit outside...tried for the corner and missed."

Level 6

in a city...

#97730 Aug 16, 2013
If one can claim a passing to whom than best would or could an understanding be placed on, such an/as an ordeal?

Just wondering to the first of question by reading above the answer given...

To just a thought in that what it takes to the evolvements of natural to matter (or matter to natural what if man has but that an interference to Science it is not stands or up to Economics (law)The truest of all in law? It's all of one background or are there differences????

Maybe an ape has adapted somewhat to it's more of human form like manneurisms as far as hight but even champs can toss their shit around...LOL
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#97731 Aug 16, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Science claims the Cambrian explosion was an explosion of life forms. The Cambrian explosion is only documented with fossils. Fossils are formed from quickly buried DEAD animals.
The Cambrian explosion was really the Cambrian extinction, it was that last record of thousands of life forms.
Christians know this by anther name,
Noah's World Wide Flood.
The Cambrian '"explosion" took place over 50 MILLION years. That's a heck of a long rainfall and flood.

Level 6

in a city...

#97732 Aug 16, 2013
manure...

lol

Minnesota's North Coast

#97733 Aug 16, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cambrian '"explosion" took place over 50 MILLION years. That's a heck of a long rainfall and flood.
Ahhh...but remember, in the bible a day can mean millennium if you need it to or it can mean 24 hours if you need it to...the words of this proven man-nmade god are incredibly maleable, that is what makes cults so fun!!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97734 Aug 16, 2013
Gillette wrote:
The Clergy letter Project (over 12 THOUSAND Christian clergy have signed in favor of evolution so far...)
http://www.theclergyletterproject.org/
I said that Pope John Paul believed in evolution and in response Tzar said that the Catholic Church is the Beast of the Apocalypse.

Level 2

Location hidden

#97735 Aug 16, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
It is Satan who is playing science with false evidence.
Good one. That gave me a huge laugh, and somehow I knew that you'd say that.

Level 6

in a city...

#97736 Aug 16, 2013
Object objectivities some scars to some may not ever heal or who knows how long some will suffer on...

Evolving through Science in it or to resolving revolving bi pass polars for me up down which ever the mood not having to watch a behind...

Ass ist what?

Level 6

in a city...

#97737 Aug 16, 2013
Suits are;nt all bad zip it that dang fly uhhh tie...

To Business one's own skinny jeans CEO's to Presidential skinny Jean Professional...

Level 2

Location hidden

#97738 Aug 16, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
The Cambrian explosion was really the Cambrian extinction, it was that last record of thousands of life forms.
Christians know this by anther name,
Noah's World Wide Flood.
When Noah and his family were all screwing each other after the flood, was that before or after God said it wasn't allowed any more?

Minnesota's North Coast

#97739 Aug 16, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that Pope John Paul believed in evolution and in response Tzar said that the Catholic Church is the Beast of the Apocalypse.
and yet he spews their bible like the true cult member he is...

Level 6

in a city...

#97740 Aug 16, 2013
I'll just be reading and prolly not silent can't wait to read more on the believe that you guys share on that Lucifer and Satanic to his behavior...Evil in ways hu?

Minnesota's North Coast

#97741 Aug 16, 2013
Tinka wrote:
Object objectivities some scars to some may not ever heal or who knows how long some will suffer on...
Evolving through Science in it or to resolving revolving bi pass polars for me up down which ever the mood not having to watch a behind...
Ass ist what?
what is your native language?

Level 6

in a city...

#97742 Aug 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...but remember, in the bible a day can mean millennium if you need it to or it can mean 24 hours if you need it to...the words of this proven man-nmade god are incredibly maleable, that is what makes cults so fun!!
It's close to 8 can you make it turn midnight for another one to Bible sharings and all...
Turn my comp clock to be that and then move the light down too for it to match and then would you be in hell?
A Glow would it be so this this fire????

What do you got on that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 min One way or another 14,767
Question on complexity Common Sense says..... (May '12) 9 hr Dogen 19
Have you read the comments of avid evolutionist... (May '12) 9 hr Dogen 8
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 18 hr ChromiuMan 966
Why natural selection can't work Fri shaun2000 29
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) Fri dirtclod 801
Last ditch bid to ban creationism in Scottish c... Jan 29 paul porter 3
More from around the web