KK your dogmatism shows in this and many other posts. Its hard, since we basically agree, to call you up on it but you do have a consistent record of overstating the claims of science.<quoted text>
Nope, you are completely wrong. You are an idiot because you are denying facts and ignoring evidence, yep, it's that simple.
Here's a list of facts:
1. Life changes over time, in other words, it evolves.
2. The universe is expanding, which means it had to be very small at one point.
3. Life is what we call a collection of chemical reactions.
The evidence is too much to include in one post, but you have denied it all.
1. Life changes over time, evolves. Yes, we have evidence of both, though they are not quite the same thing.
2. The universe is expanding...yes...which means it had to be very small at one point...not necessarily. Luckily though, we have other evidence that suggests this.
3. Life is a collection of chemical properties. Well, the sustenance of living organisms is, we can say with confidence. However, few who argue the point would confine their arguments to Krebs cycle and photosynthesis. They might ask how it is we are conscious. And no science to date can answer that adequately.
The proper mode of scientific thinking is humility.
Its kinda religious that way!