Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#94416 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. If Darwin could be shown to be wrong with evidence we would gladly accept that. Sadly for your side all evidence supports his theory to date. It shows that we have no fear in Darwin being wrong since we constantly ask for evidence. If you want to say that we are fundamental about anything it would be evidence, not individuals.
He as been and too many times for you to even say that. The science channel covers his errors all the time. He has a low average,

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#94417 Jun 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you *DO* have a sense of humor. Those that support the advancement of science are stuck in the past but fundamental creationist are not. That was pretty damn funny!
Wait!
We're you serious???
No question I am correct. I have corresponded with atheist here that believe there is no such thing as paranormal. That statement means we know everything. The plain simple truth is we will never know enough to prove that there is no creator, and I have heard higher educated atheist that you have in your top debates, admit this. However one could prove to oneself there is a God, I am sorry for you if you can't, or refuse to accept it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94418 Jun 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what gaps are you talking about?
He has gaps in his understanding.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#94419 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>He has gaps in his understanding.
I think theres a gap in your head where a brain is suppose to be

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94420 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
The complexity of living systems could never evolve by chance—they had to be designed and created. A system that is irreducibly complex has precise components working together to perform the basic function of the system.(A mousetrap is a simple example.) If any part of that system were missing, the system would cease to function. Gradual additions could not account for the origin of such a system. It would have to come together fully formed and integrated. Many living systems exhibit this (vision, blood-clotting, etc.). When you look at a watch, you assume there was a watchmaker. A watch is too complex to "happen" by chance. Yet such living systems are almost infinitely more complex than a watch. They could not be random—they simply had to be designed and created.
The high information content of DNA could only have come from intelligence. Information science teaches that in all known cases, complex information requires an intelligent message sender. This is at the core of the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI). DNA is by far the most compact information storage/retrieval system known. A pinhead of DNA has a billion times more information capacity than a 4-gigabit hard drive. Ironically, evolutionists scan the heavens using massive radio telescopes hoping for relatively simple signal patterns that might have originated in outer space, all the while ignoring the incredibly complex evidence of superior intelligence built into every human's DNA. While we're waiting to hear signs of intelligence behind interstellar communication, we're ignoring those built into us.
No mutation that increases genetic information has ever been discovered. Mutations which increase genetic information would be the raw material necessary for evolution. To get from "amoeba" to "man" would require a massive net increase in information. There are many examples of supposed evolution given by proponents. Variation within a species (finch beak, for example), bacteria which acquire antibiotic resistance, people born with an extra chromosome, etc. However, none of the examples demonstrate the development of new information. Instead, they demonstrate either preprogrammed variation, multiple copies of existing information, or even loss of information (natural selection and adaptation involve loss of information). The total lack of any such evidence refutes evolutionary theory.
Too long did not read.

I read the first line or so. Luckily for us evolution is not a random process so the rest of your spiel does not apply.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94421 Jun 28, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
He as been and too many times for you to even say that. The science channel covers his errors all the time. He has a low average,
Wrong, his theory is stronger today than ever.

If he had some serious errors you or your allies could find them. So far your side has bupkis.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94422 Jun 28, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
No question I am correct. I have corresponded with atheist here that believe there is no such thing as paranormal. That statement means we know everything. The plain simple truth is we will never know enough to prove that there is no creator, and I have heard higher educated atheist that you have in your top debates, admit this. However one could prove to oneself there is a God, I am sorry for you if you can't, or refuse to accept it.
You drew an incorrect conclusion. The belief that there is no paranormal in no way implies that we know everything.

And your second error is assuming that the burden of proof is upon atheists. It is the other way around. It is up to theist to prove their god exists. The null hypothesis basically says that you do not believe in concepts without evidence. There is no evidence that I know of that supports the existence of god. Give us evidence and we will believe.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#94423 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think theres a gap in your head where a brain is suppose to be
Is that what you thought? Well we all have gaps in our understanding somewhere. But I can assure you my head is normal in appearance and without gaps where brain should be.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94424 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get so butt-hurt if they all fit why are theyre gaps it cant all fit if there are gaps fool
Please retype in English idiot.

First off, I am not butt-hurt. That only happens to creatards when they are proved wrong time after time.

If you want to learn why the fossil record supports only the theory of evolution you need to do quite a bit more learning. Ignorant fools should not get too uppity when addressing their superiors.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94425 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Please retype in English idiot.

First off, I am not butt-hurt. That only happens to creatards when they are proved wrong time after time.

If you want to learn why the fossil record supports only the theory of evolution you need to do quite a bit more learning. Ignorant fools should not get too uppity when addressing their superiors.
Fortunately its an internet forum and il spell however i feel like it haha oh man you think your my superior i bet your just a fat nerd that sits behind a computer all day using your parents internet

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94426 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Please retype in English idiot.

I believe in neither you dumb f-u-c-k
I think I'm somewhere in the middle

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94427 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately its an internet forum and il spell however i feel like it haha oh man you think your my superior i bet your just a fat nerd that sits behind a computer all day using your parents internet
Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

I am a little over weight, but I could still take you apart if necessary.

And mentally it is fairly obvious that you are a midget that worships the Bible but does not understand it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94428 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in neither you dumb f-u-c-k
I think I'm somewhere in the middle
I know, the beliefs that you have espoused so far are in many ways worse than those of creatards. I guess you might be that rare evotard that creatards talk about all of the time.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94429 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

And mentally it is fairly obvious that you are a midget that worships the Bible but does not understand it.
Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94430 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

Yupp a 6 ft 1 midget pretty rare i hear

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94431 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy
* dont worship the bible*

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94432 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy
So you may not worship the Bible. The rest definitely stands.

Since we cannot settle a physical confrontation over the internet, how about a mental one. Let's see if you can clearly state what you believe and defend it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94433 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94434 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.
Oh man your fun to troll haha

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#94435 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop. You're scaring me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio one step closer to allowing creationism in... 10 min The Dude 110
Darwin on the rocks 14 min Historian 763
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 1 hr Mugwump 175,295
How Life's Code Emerged From Primordial Soup (Sep '09) 6 hr hpcaban 143
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Wed Ooogah Boogah 13,569
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) Tue DanFromSmithville 139,148
Where's the proof that natural selection occurs... (Feb '07) Nov 17 TurkanaBoy 194

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE