Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223190 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#94424 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get so butt-hurt if they all fit why are theyre gaps it cant all fit if there are gaps fool
Please retype in English idiot.

First off, I am not butt-hurt. That only happens to creatards when they are proved wrong time after time.

If you want to learn why the fossil record supports only the theory of evolution you need to do quite a bit more learning. Ignorant fools should not get too uppity when addressing their superiors.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#94425 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Please retype in English idiot.

First off, I am not butt-hurt. That only happens to creatards when they are proved wrong time after time.

If you want to learn why the fossil record supports only the theory of evolution you need to do quite a bit more learning. Ignorant fools should not get too uppity when addressing their superiors.
Fortunately its an internet forum and il spell however i feel like it haha oh man you think your my superior i bet your just a fat nerd that sits behind a computer all day using your parents internet

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94426 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Please retype in English idiot.

I believe in neither you dumb f-u-c-k
I think I'm somewhere in the middle

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94427 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately its an internet forum and il spell however i feel like it haha oh man you think your my superior i bet your just a fat nerd that sits behind a computer all day using your parents internet
Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

I am a little over weight, but I could still take you apart if necessary.

And mentally it is fairly obvious that you are a midget that worships the Bible but does not understand it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94428 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in neither you dumb f-u-c-k
I think I'm somewhere in the middle
I know, the beliefs that you have espoused so far are in many ways worse than those of creatards. I guess you might be that rare evotard that creatards talk about all of the time.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94429 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

And mentally it is fairly obvious that you are a midget that worships the Bible but does not understand it.
Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94430 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot. I am semi-retired because I can be. In my own house. Not a huge house, not a small house. Just a nice house. I don't own a "killer sportscar" I have a Ford pickup truck.

Yupp a 6 ft 1 midget pretty rare i hear

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94431 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy
* dont worship the bible*

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94432 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yeah yeah nope i worship the binle either idiot haha take me apart oh well what ever helps you sleep at night buddy
So you may not worship the Bible. The rest definitely stands.

Since we cannot settle a physical confrontation over the internet, how about a mental one. Let's see if you can clearly state what you believe and defend it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94433 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94434 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.
Oh man your fun to troll haha

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#94435 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop. You're scaring me.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94436 Jun 28, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Stop. You're scaring me.
Well your pretty easy to scare then

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94437 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I said mental midget. And thanks for confirming my claim.
Damn it!

My mistake. I did not say mental midget, I meant to. There are too many distractions for me to type properly right now.

This would be your best chance Bob.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#94438 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a doubt.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94439 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it!

My mistake. I did not say mental midget, I meant to. There are too many distractions for me to type properly right now.

This would be your best chance Bob.
Nah its too easy next

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#94440 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one should be scared , all those get yous where you are. Will a funnel web or a brown get you, or maybe you'll get lucky and a roo will kick ya head off, but mate don't be afraid to go down to the creek, there's hardly a crock in sight.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#94441 Jun 28, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah its too easy next
Fine, right now of course you have lost. You posted some unsupported nonsense and ran away from it.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94442 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one should be scared , all those get yous where you are. Will a funnel web or a brown get you, or maybe you'll get lucky and a roo will kick ya head off, but mate don't be afraid to go down to the creek, there's hardly a crock in sight.
You dont get older being silly in this country none of the animals you mentioned pose serious threat anyway
I grew up in the bush n il quite happily handle a brown snake along with any other hmm no crocs where i am I'm afraid or funnel webs haha scared of roos you gotta be kidding

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#94443 Jun 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, right now of course you have lost. You posted some unsupported nonsense and ran away from it.

And what did i lose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Frindly 84,081
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 9 min Rose_NoHo 3,367
No Evidence for Creation, a Global Flood, Tower... 20 min Dogen 65
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr ChristineM 164,976
Time 5 hr Beagle 5
Alabama people are the Anunnaki 17 hr Mrs parker science 1
Creationism is a Fantasy Fri Zog Has-fallen 7
More from around the web