Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
88,441 - 88,460 of 114,555 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The link I posted was the clue you idiot. LMFAO. You are stupid as can be. Look at it again. It is a fake link that says unequivalent at the top but the definition is for equivalent. LMFAO. What an idiot you are.
Too funny. You posted something that was flat out incorrect and now you want to call someone else an idiot for recognizing it is you that is, in fact, the idiot.

Nice try, wanker.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm reposting this because it seems to have been deleted.

REPOST:
Hi Kitten, I suggest we all stop responding to replaytime. His only skill is drawing people into arguments, and he seems pretty good at it it's obviously his only ambition on this thread. His repetition is annoying, and his 6th-grade name calling has gotten old. Eventually he will either wise up and become a participant, or simply just go away.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The first I'll take your word for. The second is probably backward. I recommend you see a doctor. Things didn't end well for Capone...
I have seen the same psychiatrist for over 36 years. He's Jewish and he believes in me! He's Elijah the prophet. I haven't been in a hospital since 1986 and I'm well.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
You do Sue, All of the above, and then some - Kudos!
Thank you JM.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not real-time? WOW I guess when you type something I can't see it until the next day huh? LMFAO What an idiot. Given some newbies and random post take sometimes 3 minutes to post other than that it is real time. What a effnn idiot you are.
Are you drunk again or does your stupid get worse in the evening?

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters DannyBoy you are a big hypocrite. You come here and say God is not real ect ect but yet said you have/do go to church even though you don't want to. So as far as it is concerned you are a two faced hypocrite who's words mean nothing. Evidently you go to church not wanting to only to please others and fit in and look good so as far as we know that is why you come here and talk so much shyt which would be trying to look good, impress/please others and fit in.
Very interesting. I see you make up a reality and then repeat it to yourself until you believe it and then post on here as if it is real.

What I can't imagine is someone as you appear even has an interest in God, ethics, morality or church. Perhaps you go or perhaps you don't, I can't say, but it doesn't express itself in your behavior on here.

You are at liberty to feel however you want about me. It hasn't mattered since our first encounter and it doesn't matter now. You can say that it matters to me, but, I am not the one that followed me over to this forum now am I.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what did I just say about you stopping being stupid? The link you posted was for "equivalent". Though I imagine it is quite difficult for you to read that with your head firmly up you ass.
Well she is a practicing proctologist and believes firmly in "physician heal thyself."

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, KK. I think you have your very own stalker.
Fickle, just fickle. I can't keep a good stalker these days. I must be losing my charm.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Do I rank imaginative, original, and creative enough?
Hiya Miss Sai Yah, we always thought it was you didn't take the pills. But it could be you did take those pills.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty I am some what impressed. You caught on to that before SucTheBone did. What was it that tipped you off? The link I posted or did it finally sink in? LOL
I am sure it is what tipped everyone else off. You are an idiot with no education and ability to reason. You lie, you cheat, you pretend, you stink. Your only redeeming value is in the bulk fertilizer you will provide for the turf at some future date.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, KK. I think you have your very own stalker.
I have several. I'm use to it, at least these ones are just online now, the real life ones are the more annoying stalkers. ;)

Funny side note, the sheet is actually in the middle of an open area, to prevent the echo from the wall several feet behind me from overpowering my voice. Took me forever just to speak up over the traffic noise.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen the same psychiatrist for over 36 years. He's Jewish and he believes in me! He's Elijah the prophet. I haven't been in a hospital since 1986 and I'm well.
And he's charging you how much an hour?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Narrow! you are always boating of education, after your demise, will you be going with your so called education? the world and the universe generally, is a testimony of the hand of God and not any evolution.
Well, hopefully my education will lead to me accomplishing something great that people will remember me for. The only people that are not immortal are those who are forgotten, those remembered are immortal in the memories, but you will still die.

Your god has as much evidence as all other gods proposed, as well as leprechauns, faeries, Pegasus, vampires, werewolves, harpies, the "old ones," the "elder ones," the "deep ones," etc..
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Miss Sai Yah, we always thought it was you didn't take the pills. But it could be you did take those pills.
I do take my pills, did you visit the thread?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's charging you how much an hour?
The care has been free for the past 30 years. I've seen him throughout his entire career and I'm a famous case history. He also knows he'll inherit billions. I'm very lucky and I've had the best of care. He's actually a child psychiatrist and he's supposed to "turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers..." Malachi 4:6. That's in part what he does for a living.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The care has been free for the past 30 years. I've seen him throughout his entire career and I'm a famous case history. He also knows he'll inherit billions. I'm very lucky and I've had the best of care. He's actually a child psychiatrist and he's supposed to "turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers..." Malachi 4:6. That's in part what he does for a living.
Yeah, you need to see a real psychologist.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yeah, all this has been refuted many times over, some of it in a court of law even.
The flagellum was not the one disproved in the Dover case. That was Behe's equally wrong claim that the evolution of blood clotting was impossible.

But the flagellum claim has of course been busted. This video allows you to see how it evolved:

&fe ature=c4-overview-vl&list= PLF626DD5B2C1F0A87

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The flagellum was not the one disproved in the Dover case. That was Behe's equally wrong claim that the evolution of blood clotting was impossible.
But the flagellum claim has of course been busted. This video allows you to see how it evolved:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SdwTwNPyR9wXX&feature=c4- overview-vl&list=PLF626DD5 B2C1F0A87
The reenactments all have the flagellum in the case and show it being debunked. Since I wasn't there, that and court documents is all I have to go on.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The reenactments all have the flagellum in the case and show it being debunked. Since I wasn't there, that and court documents is all I have to go on.
Kenneth Miller showed how some of Michael Behe's claims about the flagellum were wrong and how it still had a use if it did not have all of the proteins in place yet. Where Behe really got his ass put in a sling was when he was on the stand and testified about the chemical cascade for blood clotting and how that could not evolve. That is where they made a fort around him of all of the publications that he claimed did not exist.

The video I linked is bit more thorough since it shows the steps in the evolution of the flagellum. The article that was linked earlier was not satisfied with Miller pointing out that the parts still had a use and they wanted more details.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenneth Miller showed how some of Michael Behe's claims about the flagellum were wrong and how it still had a use if it did not have all of the proteins in place yet. Where Behe really got his ass put in a sling was when he was on the stand and testified about the chemical cascade for blood clotting and how that could not evolve. That is where they made a fort around him of all of the publications that he claimed did not exist.
The video I linked is bit more thorough since it shows the steps in the evolution of the flagellum. The article that was linked earlier was not satisfied with Miller pointing out that the parts still had a use and they wanted more details.
Yes, I do remember that in the reenactment as well, I almost rolled out of my chair laughing so hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••