Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 209635 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Proud Member”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#93042 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about. All my uncles but one, Bill, were killed in Vietnam.
You play bump the ugly with a dead uncle?

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

He Is A Sock Know It All

#93043 Jun 16, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you say now. But you have a different story on every thread.
Now I know you will demand a link and I probably could find the posts, but I don't care. Nobody here really cares either. You have made it clear what you are here and I am not going to waste time looking for a dress for a pig.
You couldn't find a link if you looked because you are making that crap up. You and your buddy yellowdawg are/were just rude assssess on there and you know it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93044 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong and you lied. Deal with it whiny boy.
Wrong again my bitch. You, of course were wrong.

The only whine I can hear is coming from my bitch.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#93045 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get off the top of your mom or sister. If they are whining that should tell you they don't like it. What a perv idiot. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93046 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get off the top of your mom or sister. If they are whining that should tell you they don't like it. What a perv idiot. LMAO
Aah, more wining from my bitch. She sings poorly, yet I enjoy it to no end.
reality

Hyde, UK

#93047 Jun 17, 2013
there is no evolution vs creationism, evolution is study, creationism is nothing. if evolution is wrong, study, the search for truth /understanding i.e science will prove it false. if evolution is true, eventually there will be enough evidence to prove it fact. religion will always be shouting from the sidelines at people who spend there whole lives working hard to discover truth while religion does none. study has brought us technology which is not a lie, medicine not a lie, everything man made which benefits our lives comes from centuries of working to discover truth i.e study. so to all the good religious people out there God said "by your works you shall surely be paid" evolution is a theory yes, but based on our positive works through history do you think the human race deserves alittle of your faith also? and if there is a god who do you think he favors, a person who does nothing because they believe they have the answers, or a person who spend there life trying to find out? positive works.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#93048 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That link says no such a thing. The plesiosaur fossils they have found were found mainly in sea cliffs
In the Blue Mountains. In Oregon.

You're determined to retain your ignorance, aren't you?

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#93049 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Never saw that one, must have been blinded by all your other BS I guess you got me there like I got you in a point blank lie of saying I said fossils worked their way down cracks and crevices. LOL
Actually...

"Oh you forget mountains have cracks and crevices that many of those plants and animals would have occupied and been left when the waters receded. Then you have erosion that would fill those cracks and crevices up thus covering them and then preserving them. And even shifting of the land due to stress or earth quakes that could make rocks fall in those same cracks and crevices cover them and again preserving them."

Those are YOUR words, twit.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#93050 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I very nearly called Poe on that one. But confound it, I think the clod is sincere.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#93051 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Looks like I am the king of the thread. Now if I just had a meaningless, useless, non-productive life so that I could be here everyday to chase points to get that crown. But alas my life is productive and I have better things to do than live here EVERYDAY to pursue a meaningless crown and points like some of you do. LMFAO
Then go away.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#93052 Jun 17, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
What does replaytime mean? That you can replay being an @ss over and over.
It would seem so.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#93053 Jun 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One wonders whether Robert has ever heard of, say, Sweden...
It is a mightily ponderable question

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#93054 Jun 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let this moron bother you. This is the stalker I was telling you about the other day. She claims to be a prison proctologist at a Missouri state prison, but she only works for salad dressing.
Anyway, she stalked me over here from an obscure Missouri political thread and likes looking stupid to a bigger audience, so she posts here from time to time. She doesn't post anything intelligent, but it is sometimes so ridiculous it is funny. Mostly she just yammers on about how stupid everyone else is.
Hey, thanks for bring her along, Dan. We were running dangerously short on arrogant idiots.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93055 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. If you based a criminal case on what science sees as evidence no one would ever be found guilty because "scientific evidence of evolution" is not based on facts.
There are no facts in evolution evidence. It is all theory
Yes there are -

Fact: things evolve, their DNA is different from the parent organisms.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93056 Jun 17, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks for bring her along, Dan. We were running dangerously short on arrogant idiots.
Maybe so, but dammitall - arguing with one is like playing with a yo-yo on a spring. It takes no skill and gets boring immediately.

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#93059 Jun 17, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you, pal.
Never wanted to, Thank God you guys are just what you are. You'll never have it the way you want to. In America.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93060 Jun 17, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Never wanted to, Thank God you guys are just what you are. You'll never have it the way you want to. In America.
Let's see, black people are now treated equally, so we got what we wanted there. Women can now vote and own property, we got what we wanted there. Now even gay people are being treated more equally by the laws each year, we're getting what we want there. People who follow superstitious nonsense taught by religion is declining, we're getting what we want there too. Seems you are just scared.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#93062 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, black people are now treated equally, so we got what we wanted there. Women can now vote and own property, we got what we wanted there. Now even gay people are being treated more equally by the laws each year, we're getting what we want there. People who follow superstitious nonsense taught by religion is declining, we're getting what we want there too. Seems you are just scared.
WOW!!!! Evolution has done all that. Three cheers for the ape. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! LMAO

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93063 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!! Evolution has done all that. Three cheers for the ape. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! LMAO
Actually, it has. We have evolved better ethics as a species, way better than any religious doctrine.

“Ask Randy From Ballwin”

Level 5

He Is A Sock Know It All

#93064 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it has. We have evolved better ethics as a species, way better than any religious doctrine.
So evolution is responsible for all the illegal drugs, all the gangs and gang killings, all the school shootings, all the new diseases, all the homeless, all the hungry in the world, all government corruption, all the pollution, all the garbage we throw all over earth, all the taxes, all the animals that have gone extinct due to man, all the-the list goes on and on. Because you can't blame that on religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min Aura Mytha 45,485
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr replaytime 152,178
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 11 hr karl44 20,239
America evolving into lockdown on purpose Sun Dogen 68
New law to further hatred towards police Sep 24 One way or another 4
Hillary, a taco stand on every corner Sep 24 One way or another 4
News A better theory of intelligent design Sep 23 Chazofsaints 21
More from around the web