Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,200)

Showing posts 83,981 - 84,000 of106,075
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP (Systems, Cycles and Patterns) theory gives us a foundation for furthering scientific knowledge and for putting information gathered to practical use to develop inventions related to renewable energy.
Is this the system where you repeat the same pattern in cycles hoping that the more you repeat it the greater the chance this crap will be believed?

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP (Systems, Cycles and Patterns) theory gives us a foundation for furthering scientific knowledge and for putting information gathered to practical use to develop inventions related to renewable energy.
"SCP" is not a theory.

It's not even a good hypothesis.

And it's definitely NOT Science.

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>OH, there is plenty of proof for SCP theory, if they would admit it.
Show us the proof for your belief system.

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
A car fits, Corn? Really don't forget the billions and billions and billions of years yet to come. Corn would not ever come to be? Kind of sinks evolution don't you think?
Water landing on rocks in just a few millions years created life, right?
Teosinte (corn) could not evolve into corn? Really?
You don't know plant breeding. You don't know botany. You don't know evolution. You don't know where your food comes from or the history of it.

There doesn't appear to be much that you do know. It is all very sad for you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, prove it. Prove it even exists. Let's see a link to this supposed "SCP theory". I did a Google search and came up with bupkis.
Do you even know what a theory is? If you don't know the meaning of a word it is easy to abuse it.
There are probably at least thirty people on these forum topix threads who have heard of it. SCPID Theory is what it most commonly goes by.

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"SCP" is not a theory.
It must be a secret too. I couldn't find it on a Google search. Though I admit, I didn't go more than three pages into it.

“Life is a learning highway”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know plant breeding. You don't know botany. You don't know evolution. You don't know where your food comes from or the history of it.
There doesn't appear to be much that you do know. It is all very sad for you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I would say he knows more than you. LMAO
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"SCP" is not a theory.
It is science because it explains how systems in nature work through carful exmination of the facts which are supported by repeated testing. The fact that systems work with interval of time during which a sequence of a recurring succession of events is completed does not change.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
"Bible also says the Earth is flat, "
Known atheist lie. Disregarded.
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk. This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.[/QUOTE]

No, if you did not fail geometry it is demonstrably true. If you are an idiot you might not understand.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

SCP theory can be applied to a wide range of systems thinking and it is proven in circumstances where natural systems are involved. The principle of Systems, Cycles and Patterns can be supported with good reasoning and experimentation.

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP theory can be applied to a wide range of systems thinking and it is proven in circumstances where natural systems are involved. The principle of Systems, Cycles and Patterns can be supported with good reasoning and experimentation.
Again, saying that is not proof. Show us the experiments. Where are they published?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP theory helps us to understand nature, by repeating experiments like with the modern Syphon Pump and the general principle that cycling produces a way of problem-solving.
So in other words, you have no idea how to use science at all.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk. This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.[/QUOTE]yet the whole story you are quoting is a proven myth.

your cult lied to you...again...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
Only if atheists wrote the Bible.(shrug)
KJV wrote:
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk.
Either it took the shape of a lizard or it didn't. If it took the shape of a lizard then it WAS a talking lizard.

Oh, and let's not forget the talking donkeys too. And that WASN'T due to any shape-changing angels.
KJV wrote:
This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.
Actually they are not my words, they are the words of the Bible. And if the words of the Bible ARE the Word Of God then you don't know any more about God than me or anyone else on the planet, period. Because ultimately you do not have any extra-special access to any extra-special knowledge that anyone else does not. You're just another fundie who likes to pretend to know more about the invisible wizard than everyone else.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Again, saying that is not proof. Show us the experiments. Where are they published?
I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.
Do you need to have "evidence" explained to you again?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.
hopefully you are not referring to your little pump...that would be a blatant lie.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully you are not referring to your little pump...that would be a blatant lie.
No it isn't,

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't,
yes. yes it is. your silly little pump is just a siphon. nothing cyclical or magical about it. ancient technology. nothing new. absolutely unrelated to cycles.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes. yes it is. your silly little pump is just a siphon. nothing cyclical or magical about it. ancient technology. nothing new. absolutely unrelated to cycles.
The only way a siphon can deliver water above the source is through paterned cycles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,981 - 84,000 of106,075
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••