Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 174069 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#87975 Apr 27, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to mix your believe on what a witch is in today's TV programs with the witch that is referred to in the Bible. Nice try
If you're going to quote the bible as you did on stoning witches then YOU need to understand exactly what the Bible means when it's talking about witches 3 or 4 thousands years ago. Those witches killed the own children by burning them to death. Yes those needed to be killed for their crimes.
It was the church (in the Dark Ages) that decided who was a witch. Those they chose were not baby killers.

All you have to do creatards, is a little research on the interwebs.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#87976 Apr 27, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect and lying every time you say we have no evidence of there being a God. We do have evidence of God being real.
I have NEVER seen ANY evidence to prove God....show me.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87977 Apr 27, 2013
There was a news story two days ago - a cult in Chile who just sacrificed a three day old baby girl into the fire - because their leader said it was the antichrist.

Sick, sick people -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23148...
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87978 Apr 27, 2013
Why are atheists and other non believing humans so vile and mean in their conversations?

All you guys seem to do is call people names along with bad language.

Why do you do that?

“Input”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Input

#87979 Apr 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the church (in the Dark Ages) that decided who was a witch. Those they chose were not baby killers.
All you have to do creatards, is a little research on the interwebs.
These creatards think the inquisition was a good thing, once accused of being a witch torture and pain were going to happen.
Most had done nothing , confessing would save you sometimes but it meant confessing to something you did not do. Without confession you would be tortured to death. They got good at getting confessions,
it was the most evil people to ever hold power that did these things.
I'm beginning to think some of these topix theists are the stupidest people on Earth.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87980 Apr 27, 2013
Seems that non believers are so full of anger - and just pure meanness. That is a sad way to live, guys.

I do know that sin can make you angry though - because inside you really hate your life and self - and the anger stems from that.

I wouldn't want to live that way - just sayin'.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87981 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> These creatards think the inquisition was a good thing, once accused of being a witch torture and pain were going to happen.
Most had done nothing , confessing would save you sometimes but it meant confessing to something you did not do. Without confession you would be tortured to death. They got good at getting confessions,
it was the most evil people to ever hold power that did these things.
I'm beginning to think some of these topix theists are the stupidest people on Earth.
Yes, AuraMytha - we are all just sad lit'l stupid humans. Thank goodness *you* are here to enlighten us.

/me smiles just a bit
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87982 Apr 27, 2013
Back in the day, the cults (non believers) sacrificed their babies into the fire - to honor their false "god", "Molech".

Today, society just sacrifices them in abortion clinics -

Both are evil and wicked. Anyone who could hurt a baby - or an animal - is a person who is in need of serious mental health - and prayer.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87983 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
There was a news story two days ago - a cult in Chile who just sacrificed a three day old baby girl into the fire - because their leader said it was the antichrist.
Sick, sick people -
And what do you want to bet that the religion of the cult was Christianity.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#87984 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
Seems that non believers are so full of anger - and just pure meanness. That is a sad way to live, guys.
I do know that sin can make you angry though - because inside you really hate your life and self - and the anger stems from that.
I wouldn't want to live that way - just sayin'.
You're a really piss poor excuse for a Christian. Honestly, if people like YOU are what Jesus has going for him, than your psycho Torturer God has his work cut out for him. But then, he must LOVE to torture, since he will do so to 2/3 of his creatures, according to idiots like you.

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#87985 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
Sick, sick people -
A Christian cult right?

Level 9

Evolution is true.....

#87986 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
Back in the day, the cults (non believers) sacrificed their babies into the fire - to honor their false "god", "Molech".
Today, society just sacrifices them in abortion clinics -
Both are evil and wicked. Anyone who could hurt a baby - or an animal - is a person who is in need of serious mental health - and prayer.
Do you remember anything from the womb?

Do you remember anything of your first 6 months or so of your life??
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87987 Apr 27, 2013

Guess this guy was just lucky? lol

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87988 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to check.

Amusingly, "The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available."
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87989 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before - a person can "claim" to be a Christian all they want - but murdering a baby like that - is against God's Word. Therefore, they are not a true Christian.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87991 Apr 27, 2013
Found it elsewhere - the cult burned the child because they thought she was the Antichrist...
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87992 Apr 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember anything from the womb?
Do you remember anything of your first 6 months or so of your life??
Nope, and you don't either, silly.

Our brains haven't grown the memory gene at that
early age. But an embryo does feel pain - as does
a three day old infant.

Pain is not the same as memory.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87993 Apr 27, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bo, why are you, a known and confirmed liar accusing other people of lying?
You've caught syphillis from your monkey, and it's infected your already dubious thought processes, which explains why you think with your ass.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87994 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uL7WlWO1eqIXX
Guess this guy was just lucky? lol
Yup, people are lucky every day. Many more aren't. The ones that aren't make very short news stories and are quickly forgotten.

This is not even confirmation bias, it is much worse on your part. You looked for someone who was lucky and are implying that you god decided to save him. If you want to believe that then to be fair you have to believe the converse and that everybody, good or bad that died in an accident were killed by your god. You can't have it both ways.

Why is your god so evil so much of the time?
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87995 Apr 27, 2013
That woman who used to be a big wig in Planned Parenthood - she assisted in an abortion one day - and said she watched as the tech used the probe suction to suck the baby out of the womb - and she said the baby was scrambling trying to get away from that suction probe.

That woman resigned from Planned Parenthood that day - and now speaks out against abortions.

And the recent horror story in Pa - a witness stated in court that she observed a baby struggling in a toilet trying to find its way out.

Abortion is nothing short of murdering a baby - you can dress it up with fancy titles but ultimately, it's murdering of an innocent baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Intelligent design 59 min Critical Eye 25
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Critical Eye 20,904
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 14 hr ChromiuMan 143,949
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) Thu Igor Trip 178,702
Science News NOT related to evolution (Jul '09) Sep 2 macumazahn 1,248
News Pastafarians rejoice! Deep sea creature floatin... Sep 2 karl44 1
Satan's Lies and Scientist Guys (Sep '14) Sep 2 dollarsbill 14
More from around the web