Evolution vs. Creation

There are 20 comments on the Jan 6, 2011, Best of New Orleans story titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#87925 Apr 27, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Hitler did practice the evolution of the species my means of natural selection by intervening and speeding up the natural selection part by replacing it with Hitlers idea of what traits were best to preserve and which ones to get rid of.
You post shows you're ignorance of what really happened under Hitlers rule.
Hitler got all his best ideas -- plus his depraved heart -- straight from you generate Jesus Freaks.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#87926 Apr 27, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Hitler did practice the evolution of the species my means of natural selection by intervening and speeding up the natural selection part by replacing it with Hitlers idea of what traits were best to preserve and which ones to get rid of.
You post shows you're ignorance of what really happened under Hitlers rule.
That isn't natural selection genius, that is the same as methods in breeding dogs. It's called selective breeding.
It is an unnatural selection, this is what I mean about you and the rest of you topix christards, which can't seem to get a single thing right.
KJV

United States

#87927 Apr 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not the kind that can do magic or are aligned with the mythical satan. no, they do not exist.
So can you tell the difference between TV witches and the witches that practice in the occult?
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87928 Apr 27, 2013
I remember the bestiality story out of Washington (state) with the man and the horse - didn't that man die from a heart attack? I think that was the only reason it made the news - and then when law enforcement got involved, the media got the story and that is what led to realizing that Washington didn't have a bestiality law.

Still - once you change laws for one group/sin - you have to change it for them all. And the pedophiles are now knocking at that legal door.
KJV

United States

#87929 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You along with a few other topix theists are apparently amongst the stupidest people on the planet. You not only are a disgrace to your own religion , you are a shame to the education system in general.
It's hard to believe people such as yourself can be as primitive thinking fundamentalist's belonging a world of several hundred years ago and not the 21st century. Pray to your god to save you, from your own stupidity.
Oh my, insults from a toad. What am I to do?
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87930 Apr 27, 2013
All of the atheists, and other assorted sects, are famous, though.
They are talked about in the Bible prophecy - how there will be more people than not who willfully choose to turn from God and refuse to worship Him.

Just as the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah - they refused and refused - until God finally ran out of patience and sent down fire and brimstone on them to destroy them and their wicked cities.

Growing up, I was scared to cross my parents - can you imagine crossing the living Creator of it all?

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of His wrath, that much I know for certain.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87931 Apr 27, 2013
Selective breeding is what the dog breeders/puppy millers do.

And yes, Hitler was hugely into eugenics - wanted to create his own lit'l "master race" on the planet.
Just like Akc thinks their lit'l backyard breeding sessions will create the "perfect" dog.
KJV

United States

#87932 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, like I said you do not understand evolution. At best what he was trying for was selective breeding, a concept known long before evolution.

And why do you keep bringing Hitler up? He was one of you guys after all.
Wrong he did indeed.

"And why do you keep bringing Hitler up? "

What's wrong with you atheist? Hitler was brought up in a post awhile back and you and me have been discussing his actions sense. That's why I keep bring him up Dolt!
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87933 Apr 27, 2013
lol Hitler was not a Christian - Hitler wanted to BE God.
He used the Christian propaganda to reel in Christians though - so he could destroy them in his evil eugenics game.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87934 Apr 27, 2013
Someone with such an evil mind as to plan, and carry out, the innocent slaughter of millions and millions of persons - is not a Christian. A true Christian can't eat from the same table as satan. If he follows satan, then he is OF satan. And Hitler followed satan, regardless if he "claimed" to be a Christian.

Anyone can "claim" to be a Christian - doesn't make them one.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87935 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
I remember the bestiality story out of Washington (state) with the man and the horse - didn't that man die from a heart attack? I think that was the only reason it made the news - and then when law enforcement got involved, the media got the story and that is what led to realizing that Washington didn't have a bestiality law.
Still - once you change laws for one group/sin - you have to change it for them all. And the pedophiles are now knocking at that legal door.
no none of your suppositions are true about that.

if you want a state based off of your cult's laws, there are countries right now that do that...you should go there.

St. Croix valley

#87936 Apr 27, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
So can you tell the difference between TV witches and the witches that practice in the occult?
They may also worship to the same myths you have, but they are not real for them either.

no magic ever. no god of the bible, no satan...just myths. proven myths.

St. Croix valley

#87937 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
They are talked about in the Bible prophecy - how there will be more people than not who willfully choose to turn from God and refuse to worship Him.
Just as the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah - they refused and refused - until God finally ran out of patience and sent down fire and brimstone on them to destroy them and their wicked cities.
Growing up, I was scared to cross my parents - can you imagine crossing the living Creator of it all?
I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of His wrath, that much I know for certain.
yes, your cult sure played on your childish fears...

they got you to believe the most ridiculous of stories and even repeat them out loud amongst rational humans...

your cult lied to you...again...
KJV

United States

#87938 Apr 27, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler got all his best ideas -- plus his depraved heart -- straight from you generate Jesus Freaks.
Ok thank
KJV

United States

#87939 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't natural selection genius, that is the same as methods in breeding dogs. It's called selective breeding.
It is an unnatural selection, this is what I mean about you and the rest of you topix christards, which can't seem to get a single thing right.
"That isn't natural selection genius"

You can't really be this stupid?
KJV

United States

#87940 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:

He died from a ruptured colin.
KJV

United States

#87941 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:

Right on.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87942 Apr 27, 2013
Mankind is evil by nature - only by the Grace of God are we forgiven and saved.

Hitler - like most other lovers of self - are so puffed up with pride that they end up cutting their nose off to spite their face.

And just an fyi, to all of the atheists, Christians are not perfect nor do we claim to be. On the contrary, once a person becomes a Christian, it makes them that much more aware (and sensitive) of each and every sin they do commit.

So really none of an atheist's sins are any worse than mine - EXCEPT the sin of unbelief in Jesus Christ. If you reject Him, then you might as well strap on your crash helmet because the road to hell isn't pretty - so sayeth the Bible.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87943 Apr 27, 2013
Woodtick, let me guess - you are around the age of 30 - a male - and you were either raised in a very strict Christian home - or you were raised in a broken home that offered you no moral or ethical guidelines?

I will pray for you - and yep sir, prayer does work - and that fact HAS been proven, my friend.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87944 Apr 27, 2013
A May 2012 poll (Huffington Post) shows that a whopping 83% of Americans believe that God answers prayers.

That would mean that you, Woodtick, are in the minority.

Just some fun facts for you.:)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/pray...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Chimney1 18,674
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 23 min Chimney1 141,287
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 36 min Bumper Sticker Boy 13,670
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 1 hr Dogen 1,352
No Place For ID? 7 hr GTID62 1
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) Fri hpcaban 178,585
Guadeloupe Woman Found (1812 (Mar '10) Apr 23 MikeF 73
More from around the web