Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#87410 Apr 23, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's a website for it.
....also for 'Naked Midget Neanderthals in Spandex'.
Oh.. well, thank you Kong for answering. I was beginning to wonder if there were humans on this thing. LOL

Ciao bacalao

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87411 Apr 23, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>2 Pet 1:3 begs to differ on the point you assert that scripture has nothing to do with the real world. It has ALL to do with this world and the one to come.
again, it has as much to do with the real world as green eggs and ham...well maybe not as much...

your cult is based on proven lies..your scripture has absolutely nothing to do with any god or gods or goddesses...
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#87412 Apr 23, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! The only thing 'challenging' about your 'questions' is trying to figure out if someone, that appears to be as stupid as you portray yourself to be, actually has to be reminded to breathe
Read Matt 7:24-27, if you want to be the man who insists to build his house upon the sand you will be the one feeling stupid one day. I have built mine on the firm foundation of Christ's words.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#87413 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, it has as much to do with the real world as green eggs and ham...well maybe not as much...
your cult is based on proven lies..your scripture has absolutely nothing to do with any god or gods or goddesses...
As I told your compadre Terry L about what Christ said in Matt 7:24-27, you will not feel so brainy one day

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87414 Apr 23, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Read Matt 7:24-27, if you want to be the man who insists to build his house upon the sand you will be the one feeling stupid one day. I have built mine on the firm foundation of Christ's words.
Quotes from a book based on superstition are not too impressive. Would someone affect your attitude by quoting the Koran? How about Hindu Vedas?

St. Croix valley

#87415 Apr 23, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>As I told your compadre Terry L about what Christ said in Matt 7:24-27, you will not feel so brainy one day
sure i will. your god and savior are a myth. there is no judgement from them, just from my actions as a human by my fellow humans, and only as long as this one life i have is here.

St. Croix valley

#87416 Apr 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes from a book based on superstition are not too impressive. Would someone affect your attitude by quoting the Koran? How about Hindu Vedas?
the quran is the same mythical god she worships...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#87417 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the quran is the same mythical god she worships...
The Koran is a god? Who knew?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#87418 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the quran is the same mythical god she worships...
Spam, clueless and nuts???

Somebody seems to be ignorant of Abrahamic religions.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87419 Apr 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>o
You are projecting again.
We believe in observable, testable, repeatable, natural events led to life which evolved.
You are the one who believes in magic spells.
When your Fawd or whatever his name is said "Hey! It's dark in here, someone turn on a light!" and there was light, that was by definition a spoken magic spell. You can't do it, I can't do it, no one else can do it except for your magical being.
If we find the answer to abiogenesis it will be a repeatable process. That is why experiments are still happening today, bringing us closer and closer to an answer.
There ARE NO observable , testable , and repeatable natural events that led to life. To say otherwise is to lie.

St. Croix valley

#87420 Apr 23, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE NO observable , testable , and repeatable natural events that led to life. To say otherwise is to lie.
there are no gods that led to life either.

lots of evidence that points towards all the necessary parts being there for life...

for a god or any other way for life starting...not so much.

St. Croix valley

#87421 Apr 23, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam, clueless and nuts???
Somebody seems to be ignorant of Abrahamic religions.
yes. the cult members. the cults hate it when their sheep gain knowledge.

St. Croix valley

#87422 Apr 23, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran is a god? Who knew?
there are no gods that any humans knows of...
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#87423 Apr 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the apostles did not write the Gospels.
There were not Greek speakers or writers. At best Luke is the Gospel as told by Luke. He did not write it himself. The same applies to the other Gospels.
Luke was a greek physician and Paul spoke fluent greek.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#87424 Apr 23, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. So far.

That does not constitute evidence for a deity.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87425 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there are no gods that led to life either.
lots of evidence that points towards all the necessary parts being there for life...
for a god or any other way for life starting...not so much.
Oh Lord! necessary parts? thats never been the problem Wylie coyote.But you already know that ,your defense mechanisms have simply kicked in to safeguard your religion.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#87426 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there are no gods that any humans knows of...
Only in that limited bubble you live in woody..........
bohart

Newport, TN

#87427 Apr 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just because something is above the ability of your extremely limited brain does not mean it is magic. Of course even a light bulb seems like magic to you.
Your imaginary friend does magic, people do repeatable science.
So your theory of how life started hasn't been observed , hasn't been tested and certainly hasn't been repeated, therefore it isn't any different than claiming magic.The primordial sludge is a God for only the most deluded of fools
bohart

Newport, TN

#87428 Apr 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>This is true. So far.
That does not constitute evidence for a deity.
Wow! I'm impressed. You didn't respond with the usual denials and defense mechanisms. Could it possibly be you are somewhat objective?
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#87429 Apr 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the apostles did not write the Gospels.
There were not Greek speakers or writers. At best Luke is the Gospel as told by Luke. He did not write it himself. The same applies to the other Gospels.
Acts 17 relates Paul teaching the greeks in Athens and the text of Chap 17 clearly shows he could both speak and read the Greek language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin on the rocks 24 min Kenedy njoroge 337
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 hr Chimney1 138,166
Monkey VS Man 4 hr Bluenose 14
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 16 hr MikeF 351
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 20 hr Chimney1 692
Charles Darwin's credentials and Evolution 21 hr TurkanaBoy 204
There is no scientific evidence whatsoever for ... Oct 17 Discord 431

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE