Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87197 Apr 20, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
The tomb was guarded to prevent the faking of the rising from the dead prophesy of the messiah.
Yet the tomb was empty, the very thing they had wanted to avoid happened right under the noses of armed guards.
Odds are the disciples got scared and stole the body too soon.

They made a prophesy that Jesus himself made not come true.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87198 Apr 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only 55 in galactic years. ha ha ha
in dog years...i'm dead.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#87199 Apr 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in dog years...i'm dead.
Hmm now that's it , you finally came back!
Where have you been Jesus?
I'm not telling the fundies about you! lol

St. Croix valley

#87200 Apr 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm now that's it , you finally came back!
Where have you been Jesus?
I'm not telling the fundies about you! lol
no, SZ is the new messiah...

Hey SZ, i got the used tissue to sell on Ebay..thanx aboutt the re-crucifixion..is this monday good for you?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87201 Apr 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, SZ is the new messiah...
Hey SZ, i got the used tissue to sell on Ebay..thanx aboutt the re-crucifixion..is this monday good for you?
I was thinking Tuesday. Then if I do a proper 3 day gig, unlike Jesus who only did a day and a half, I can swoop up all of the Pastafarians who already celebrate on Friday.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#87202 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking Tuesday. Then if I do a proper 3 day gig, unlike Jesus who only did a day and a half, I can swoop up all of the Pastafarians who already celebrate on Friday.
at your All you can eat pasta bar with a carafe of cheap red wine
drink The hive

New York, NY

#87203 Apr 20, 2013
There Is Such Emotion In The Distortion...

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2045/revel...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87204 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.

Sundown Friday until dawn Sunday.

About a day and a half.

I did the arithmetic, too.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87205 Apr 20, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"A cloth that is an acknowledged fake?"
Link?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21572...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87206 Apr 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
at your All you can eat pasta bar with a carafe of cheap red wine
Here is a free stock tip, buy shares of Trader Joe's. The official wine is going to be Two Buck Chuck.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Santorini Greece

#87207 Apr 20, 2013
In the Biblical sense Adam and Eve did not exist. The story of men and women living on this earth far transcends the petty story found in the Bible. Adam and Eve were not the beginning of the human race; they are nothing more than a footnote in a fictive mythological story written by some of our ancestors. The story of humans goes back many hundreds of thousands of years and is spread over the whole earth. We did not come from two progenitors 6000+- years ago. Our footprints, handprints, tools, habitats, art, and handiwork have been found all over the globe going back a hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, and many more years.

We humans have a history that is told in archaeological artifacts and human bones and pottery and stunning artwork on cave walls. We find finely crafted spearheads in animals that have not walked the earth for over 10,000 years, we find Homo sapiens skeletons superimposed with Neanderthal bones in Israeli caves from 50,000 years ago, we find 10,000 year old graveyards in the middle of the Sahara desert…relics from a time when the Sahara was green and home to ancient animals and human societies.

We humans also have sciences now that can read the ancient stories entwined in our blood. The stories that are told there….are not the stories of the Bible. We did not spread out all over the earth from “East of Eden” 6000 years ago. By that time humans were everywhere; in China and Southeast Asia, in Australia and Borneo, in North and South America, all of Europe, and many of the smaller ocean islands.

There is archaeological evidence of “us” all over the place and in time periods going back hundreds of thousands of years. The evidence is overwhelming, there are no doubts anymore. Adam and Eve as a Biblical truth…is not the truth.

Christianity, as well as Judaism and Islam, and all the other religions are relics of a time when we humans were making up gods…when we thought we needed them…when we had no way of ascertaining what was real in our world and what was myth. Some of us still look and hope to find a higher being that they can lay their troubles on, someone who can make them happier and richer and healthier, while forgetting to look inside themselves and finding their own will.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87208 Apr 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
About a day and a half.
Not only that, check out this verse: Matthew 12 40:

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Oh oh...

St. Croix valley

#87209 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
ooohhh...No can do, big guy...totally booked.

i was kinda hoping to make a three day weekend out of it, bring the kids, grandma, the whole fam, ya know...maybe take a quick day at the cape...

i could squeeze you in for a conference call crucifixion on tuesday. it doesn't have that personal touch , but seriously, with my legal staff we will be zip, bam, boom outta there.(well, I will, you have the whole dying thing and the outgassing into the shroud bit and whatever...)

if that doesn't work, i do know a guy...he 'helps me out' every now and then when i need thngs done without all the red tape, if ya know what i mean... very personable, never any problems.

let me know what works for you. this is YOUR big day, i mean...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#87210 Apr 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
About a day and a half.
What party time? lol

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87211 Apr 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ooohhh...No can do, big guy...totally booked.
i was kinda hoping to make a three day weekend out of it, bring the kids, grandma, the whole fam, ya know...maybe take a quick day at the cape...
i could squeeze you in for a conference call crucifixion on tuesday. it doesn't have that personal touch , but seriously, with my legal staff we will be zip, bam, boom outta there.(well, I will, you have the whole dying thing and the outgassing into the shroud bit and whatever...)
if that doesn't work, i do know a guy...he 'helps me out' every now and then when i need thngs done without all the red tape, if ya know what i mean... very personable, never any problems.
let me know what works for you. this is YOUR big day, i mean...
Well I still have a few miracles to clear up, you know turning frogs into wine, rains of virgins, Pasta for the masses ( I am really working this Pastafarian angle ). I tell you what, I will have my guys call your guys.

St. Croix valley

#87212 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I still have a few miracles to clear up, you know turning frogs into wine, rains of virgins, Pasta for the masses ( I am really working this Pastafarian angle ). I tell you what, I will have my guys call your guys.
yeah....hate to tell you this. i may have, er...overextended myself on the future worth of that tissue if you are dead, so , ahh....that ' guy i know' might just make it a twofer on tuesday whether we like it or not...

either way, might want to get crackin' on those miracles...

i thought, being the messiah and all you could just knock off my bookies 'associate' but it seems the whole preordained destiny clause is pretty tough to get out of. we'd have to deal with the unions on that one, and pal, you may be the messiah, but there are some things even YOU ain't gonna move...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87213 Apr 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah....hate to tell you this. i may have, er...overextended myself on the future worth of that tissue if you are dead, so , ahh....that ' guy i know' might just make it a twofer on tuesday whether we like it or not...
either way, might want to get crackin' on those miracles...
i thought, being the messiah and all you could just knock off my bookies 'associate' but it seems the whole preordained destiny clause is pretty tough to get out of. we'd have to deal with the unions on that one, and pal, you may be the messiah, but there are some things even YOU ain't gonna move...
Hey! I may be the messiah but I don't mess with unions.

Geez, what were you thinking? We don't even know where Jimmy Hoffa is.

St. Croix valley

#87214 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I may be the messiah but I don't mess with unions.
Geez, what were you thinking? We don't even know where Jimmy Hoffa is.
Sorry big guy...you're all about the whole forgivness thing , right? right big guy? hello? yoo hoo...?!?

St. Croix valley

#87215 Apr 20, 2013
big guy? el messiah-meister?...dude?

*crickets*...*crickets*...
Mark

United States

#87216 Apr 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, check out this verse: Matthew 12 40:
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Oh oh...
So God's incapable of visiting back and forth?? If you will recall, he didn't hang with anyone 24/7 after Friday, right? As God, would he be limited by time and space like us? Even Joel Osteen can handle preaching in 2 places on a weekend. The deal was, Christ also gave face time to those who perished in the flood, you see God is a fair guy.(I bet it was a full house at every stop). On the other hand, when he was arrested on Thursday eve he was placed in a holding cell near the High Priests house "in the heart of the earth". That makes 3 D/N. If you take a tour in Jerusalem they will show you the traditional holding cell, its a deep cistern type cell cut into the Jerusalem limestone that you are lowered into.

"Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; in which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison, that aforetime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water" (1 Peter 3:18-20).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 17 min KAB 139,540
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 51 min karl44 92
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 13,578
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 18 hr DanFromSmithville 175,466
Ten Reason Why Evolution Is a Lie (Jul '09) 23 hr MikeF 1,902
More Theories to Disprove Creation Wed The Dude 64
Atheism - A Non Prophet Organisation (Mar '11) Tue The Dude 996

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE