Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 197304 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Elohim

Branford, CT

#85433 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You like that one?
I have many more.
Cool! I enjoy laughing at fundies.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#85434 Apr 8, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Silly/foolish statement! The law of non-contradiction DESTROYED your concept of time having a beginning because The Law of non-contradiction is a non-flawed eternal concept that has been validated in nature through the immaterial called information! Your 400 years of flawed self-centered, bias, junk information VS A flawless ETERNAL concept! You do the math!
<quoted text>
I also know about your awareness and it isn’t looking good.
<quoted text>
You are assuming there is a real world we live in? Keeping rejecting absolute truths and in time you will be walking around on this planet telling people reality/nature does not exist!
LMAO!!! Side splitting!!!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#85435 Apr 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, Chaz, just proven fact.
Farce!
In addition, sham!

Level 2

Location hidden

#85436 Apr 8, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>How so?
How so?

Level 2

Location hidden

#85437 Apr 8, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
The best proof you have that Jesus existed is the complete lack of reliable evidence for him then? That is insanely circular.
Lol
Can you win a winner? Never!
Don't fight a battle that you can never win, and that is insanity in the highest order.

Level 2

Location hidden

#85438 Apr 8, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Islam is not solely concerned with Jihad. That is the silliest thing I ever heard.
Damn!
Then what?
If you don't know, the major cause of the spread of Islam, is Jihad or the so called Holy war. Don't be silly, do your research.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#85439 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Christ so you can't compare anything to him.
“Christ is supposed to have been a Jew, and his disciples are said to have been Jewish fishermen. His language, and the language of his followers must, therefore, have been Aramaic—the popular language of Palestine in that age. But the Gospels are written in Greek—every one of them. Nor were they translated from some other language.

Every leading Christian scholar since Erasmus, four hundred years ago, has maintained that they were originally written in Greek. This proves that they were not written by Christ's disciples, or by any of the early Christians. Foreign Gospels, written by unknown men, in a foreign tongue, several generations after the death of those who are supposed to have known the facts &#9658;such is the evidence relied upon to prove that Jesus lived.” &#9668;

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/ma...

My emphasis arrows

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#85440 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you confused!!
Switching on or off genes is mutation
Oh really? Reference, please.

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#85441 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ford.
Stupid.

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#85442 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You would need to go back "mike" and read it.
It's all there in black and white I know what she's talking about. You don't because you're to laze and you really don't care you're just looking to wise crack response someone anyways.
You're absolutely right, I really don't care about whiny little shits such as yourself.

You don't threaten anyone, wuss.

Level 2

Location hidden

#85443 Apr 8, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece was for centuries under the control of the Muslim Turks.
But that is not the main issue. All of North Africa and the near middle east, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, were permanently changed to Islam by God's will, since He let the Islamic conquerors overrun all of these previously Christian places. Spain too, though that was taken back by the Catholics after hundreds of years of fighting.
You have to understand here Charles, I do not actually think Christianity, Islam, or Judaism are REALLY God's will. They are all human Cults, that's all. But claiming God is on YOUR Cult's side looks pretty silly when you consider all of history. And there are major civilisations such as the Hindu and the Chinese that developed advanced moral systems with hardly a thought of these Monotheistic Cults of the "far western barbarians" any more than Christians gave a damn about the Aztecs (except to run them through with swords and steal their gold).
Greece, Spain, etc, are by the mercies of God under the Christian folds.
Now you are blaming the Abrahamic religions for all the atrocities.
Before Christianity, the Western world, Africa and even your so called praised nations were living in total darkness.
Their so called priest, soothsayers, magicians and witch doctors were really exploiting the people until the advent of Christianity. The world generally is evil, but putting the blame on Christianity is totally malicious and insincere on your part, considering the impact Christianity have made for mankind.

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#85444 Apr 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...
Which has absolutely nothing to do with my comment. Go back and read it again. Or are you too lazy?

I recommend you abstain from crack before you start posting.

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#85445 Apr 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and see...here you could have just shown it...again. but you never ever do. why is that?
We know why.

Level 2

Location hidden

#85446 Apr 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with the bloody swath that christianity spread across the globe in their zeal to spread their cult?
Continue running from the question, presented to you.
Christianity is never a religion of blood. The Christians did not fought with the Romans before they were recognised, it was divine. What actually led them to fight after many centuries of spread was the way the Muslims were going about their Jihad in the Holy land, Europe and others.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85447 Apr 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Why else would the cults lie to you so much?
Why else would the Satan lie to you so much?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85448 Apr 8, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Quite true. No sadness involved. In fact great joy!
Delusional bliss, blinded by lies and demons. That's okay though if you wish to stay in that state of mind. Don't worry, I'm not here to change you..

Level 2

Location hidden

#85449 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional bliss, blinded by lies and demons. That's okay though if you wish to stay in that state of mind. Don't worry, I'm not here to change you..
Exactly. God bless you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85450 Apr 8, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Continue running from the question, presented to you.
Christianity is never a religion of blood. The Christians did not fought with the Romans before they were recognised, it was divine. What actually led them to fight after many centuries of spread was the way the Muslims were going about their Jihad in the Holy land, Europe and others.
Oh chuckie...how can yuou so openly lie about your cult? they left a swath of bloodshed int eh name of your cult across the planet. in south america, in north america. in asia, in africa, on every continent but antarctica and that was only because there was no one to disagree with them there.

it was the muslims that caused them to otrure jews in the inquisition? really? it was the muslims that had them kill off the natives that didn't convert in the americas? it was the muslims that killed off the Cathars?

you really need to stop lying for you cult, Chaz...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85451 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would the Satan lie to you so much?
there is no satan. that is part of your cult which has been proven to be based on lies. you god is a lie and so is satan.

your cult lies to you and you continue that lie every time you repeat it.
FREE SERVANT
#85452 Apr 8, 2013
In remembering Margaret Thatcher today, she was a great world leader and a wonderful woman, in my view. May God bless her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Chimney1 31,231
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 48 min Amused 13,254
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr ChristineM 150,942
News RANT: Is "global warming" today's version of th... Wed bearings 2
Another "gap" gets closed Tue MIDutch 1
Christianity and why its wrong + evolution debates May 21 Zog Has-fallen 15
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) May 17 Bkd 1,746
More from around the web