Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
80,161 - 80,180 of 115,249 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#84865 Apr 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are conveniently to stupid to realize how stupid.
If that deserves respect , then you have it.
Your words are illogical and childish only sayings in absolute truths can get my adrenalin going.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84866 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You had our response months ago. You just stuck your fingers in your ears.(shrug) If the spread of Christianity is what makes it valid then all religions are also valid.
Wrong!
Archaeology has the answer.
From archaeological findings among world's religion, Judaism and Christianity stands out.
Others have/ has/ had little or no archaeological backings to back up their projections( stories).

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#84867 Apr 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! How do you know the qualities of what a supreme being possess?! Please provide evidence to back your claim. I’M WAITING FOOL!
AH-HA! Mr T mode! Told ya!

Level 2

Location hidden

#84868 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed is the base of Islam. If truly his existence is false there would be nothing like Islam today.
This you know is a dishonest response.
Christianity, we all know sprang up from Judaism, the Jewish Christians never fought a hard war, to win converts unlike Islam. They maintain faith, till the Romans saw the need for them to embrace the truth.
Just think!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84869 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Archaeology has the answer.
From archaeological findings among world's religion, Judaism and Christianity stands out.
Others have/ has/ had little or no archaeological backings to back up their projections( stories).
no archeology proves the god part of the bible, in fact archeology disproves it more that proves it. perhaps you are confusing finding cities mentioned in the bible with proof of some god? it is not...

Level 2

Location hidden

#84870 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to move the goalposts? Have you not got the intelligence to frame your questions correctly first time?
Why do we have several subjects and topics in a course?
A good thinker knows the right answer(s) to give.
You are clueless.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84871 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to move the goalposts? Have you not got the intelligence to frame your questions correctly first time?
Now answer the question, posted to you.
If you don't, the handwriting is already clear, English originated in England ( no arguments about that, except any one wanted to).

Level 2

Location hidden

#84872 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Lord God Ra never existed then people of historical importance would not have talked and wrote about Him.
<quoted text>
Yet Pliny the Elder never mentioned it in writing. His relative claimed that he claimed he met him. For all Pliny the Younger knew it could have just been some random drunk in a bar.(shrug)
You are dishonest, hope you know that?
So, all the writers of Jesus, that wrote about Christ were all drunk?
Hmmm, impossible!

Level 2

Location hidden

#84873 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that you have no evidence AND you know this doesn't count???
History had the facts, according to History( the study of past events), Jesus truly existed.
If you are saying the other wise then, i will conclude by saying that, you are an Atheist.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#84874 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus we already know that Jesus was not well documented, and Charles agreed.
It's all cuz of the Jewish conspiracy apparently.
Whoa! Wait until Jim Ryan hears about this.

St. Croix valley

#84875 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are dishonest, hope you know that?
So, all the writers of Jesus, that wrote about Christ were all drunk?
Hmmm, impossible!
they didn't write about him during his life. they didn't even copy down what he said. if they really thought he was god or the saviour or even able to perform the miracles they said they saw, they would have copied down everything he said. they would have kept his used tissues and socks....

they did not do that, they didn't even write about him at all until long after he was dead and they could inflate, exaggerate, and use his story for their political gain.

jesus was a media sounbyte...
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84876 Apr 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you find all the absolute truths I speak amusing when it destroys and exoses your biased, prejudice, and flawed explanations on life and how nature works.
TOO BAD YOU CAN’T CONTROL NATURE AND IT’S WAYS WITH YOUR PSEUDO-SCIENTIFIC THINKING!
I find it quiet amusing my-self when people like you chooses to be inferior complexes!
HAAHAHAHAH!! Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh!

Level 2

Location hidden

#84877 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's in existence today is his dead body.
And even that's debatable.
No controversies, it is atheist and sceptics that just want to make things up.
According to History and research, Jesus actually lived.

Level 3

Location hidden

#84878 Apr 5, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you the opposite of synonym is also "fish", "did", "bread", "nervously" and "according".
Or have you now decided to use the word properly? Which would of course contradict your earlier usages of the word causing you to violate your "law" of non-contradiction.
<quoted text>
Nature might not contradict itself but nature contradicts the law of gravity. Mercury violates this law, which is why it was replaced by the theory (not law) of relativity.
First “the dude” your foundation to understanding (your logical view on life) as an agnostic must change because it states “GOD cannot be proved or disproved” and GOD is an absolute truth found by only accepting absolute truths. This is an enduring process you must choose on your own.

Concluding that one absolute truth (GOD) cannot be found as an agnostic will have an effect on your thinking because now you will reject all absolutes and this is what GOD is.

Since you cannot scientifically conclude using the law of non-contradiction (absolute truth) because your agnostic view of GOD cannot be proven or disproven is a contradictory statement and violates the-law of non-contradiction. YOU CAN CHOOSE OPPOSING ANSWERS AND CALL IT THE TRUTH!

Remember my friend, when you conclude on an answer about reality (absolute truth) you must choose either or.

Your scientific conclusion using the logic of “the law of non-contradiction”(absolute truth) ONLY allows you to conclude:

A. GOD IS PROVABLE
B. OR NOT PROVABLE

It cannot be both answers (agnostic view) so choose wisely my friend because you have to make the choice on you own, I only opened the gateway for you to discovering absolute truths which lead to knowing who GOD is.

“There is no such thing”

Level 3

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#84879 Apr 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not subjective if you apply a non-flawed logical concept to it in accordance on how the laws of nature work. Morality can be in harmony with nature.
You see it subjective because your logical approach may be flawed.
Mortality if looked at in a non-flawed logical concept a scientific moral law can be established that has nothing to do with religions and pseudo-sciences because nature governs morality (human behavior).
What kind of logical approach or you using and applying to mortality!
That makes no sense. Morality varies from person to person and society to society. Nature governs morality? WTH?

“There is no such thing”

Level 3

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#84880 Apr 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a supreme being in understanding and in physical reality and I can prove it simply as an absolute truth. You’re not going to agree because you are not a person who understanding is not founded on absolute truth because you are an agnostic. Your concept is a logical flaw and so will your understanding of knowledge will be as well.
There are no absolutes.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84881 Apr 5, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus himself said "let him with out sin cast the first stone".
"Jesus himself he would not change one whit of the "Law"
A few years in Bible study and you'll get this stuff all figured out. So far you appear not to be a total waste of air.
M&M
It was through a few years of bible study that I figured out that religion is nothing more than a way to control minds and wallets.

St. Croix valley

#84882 Apr 5, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>HAAHAHAHAH!! Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh!
it's always nice to have a psychotic break in the morning...

Level 3

Location hidden

#84883 Apr 5, 2013
CORRECTION to the dude on my last quote to you.

YOU CAN'T CHOOSE OPPOSING ANSWERS AND CALL IT THE TRUTH!

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#84884 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And i am also telling you that, all languages developed from one or more languages.
The French you are ranting about, had/ has alot of roots from Latin.
So, if French is unique to France, England is not an exception.
Yes, that’s what I said. Funny how you try obfuscating your lies and confusion with fact when it starts getting to hot for you

There is no ranting in my post there is FACT, you may consider it ranting because it blows your conception of English right out of the water but who cares about your idiotic ideas?

Jeesus fooking christ on a crutch. You still have not looked up the meaning of unique. You still use it to misrepresent you stupid ideas, you are looking sillier by the post. I even poste an alternative word that you could use,“developed” but you seem to have ignored that.

Here let me make it easy for you

UNIQUE – Adj - Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else

Now I have shown you that English is in some respect like French, German, Dutch, Danish, Latin and Greek there are also a few other influences there –

i.e;. NOT UNIQUE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 30 min TedHOhio 172,527
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr KAB 136,274
Genetic 'Adam' and 'Eve' Uncovered - live science (Sep '13) 1 hr susanblange 321
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 4 hr TedHOhio 209
Science News (Sep '13) Aug 28 positronium 2,848
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism Aug 27 Zog Has-fallen 343
Natural Selection Not The Only Process That Dri... (Jan '14) Aug 25 reMAAT 20
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••