Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 220746 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#84740 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I already informed him that Mercury breaks the scientific law of gravity.
A synonym (the same) and antonym (the opposite of synonym) cannot mean the same in the laws of nature, because this violates the laws of nature which is the law of non-contradiction found in nature!

A. The law of gravity ALWAYS governs Mercury in its elliptical orbit?! SYNONYM PHRASE!

B. The law of gravity does not always govern (break the law of gravity) mercury in its elliptical orbit?! ANTONYM PHRASE!

Pick A (synonym) or B (antonym) and that would be the answer you can NEVER change by the law of non-contradictory when applied to nature because nature does not contradict its self?!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84741 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony!
>:-(
Wrong, Ducky.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84742 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Hostis honori invidia.
Iesus Hominum Salvator.
rehashed myth from previous cults...

you idiots can't even invent your own saviour! that is one sad cult...have you thought of converting to the moonies?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#84743 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I certainly knew that it will/ would get to this/ that.
Any way, it shows that you have no evidence what so ever.
More of your babblings and insults.
*ahem*

You are apparently claiming a deity.

All I want is some effing evidence.
fludduck

West Columbia, SC

#84744 Apr 4, 2013
Professor wrote:
Even if evolution is true (and there is plenty of evidence to support it), scientists cannot explain how the very first cell came into existence.
After the Big Bang, the universe was sterile. SOMETHING happened to cause life to appear out of nothing.
There is a hypothesis that life did come from nothing. The supporters of this hypothesis believe that amino acids were slowly created from rocks and other minerals by erosion and chemical reactions.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84745 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, it is you that lies to yourself daily.
i am honest to my true thoughts. it must be sad lying to yourself every single day. i could not look myself in the mirror...
This is irony in the highest order.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84746 Apr 4, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been burning your fireplace much ELO?
Don't have a fireplace, but I do heat my house with wood. Spent only $400 to heat my house this winter.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84747 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>rehashed myth from previous cults...
you idiots can't even invent your own saviour! that is one sad cult...have you thought of converting to the moonies?
Here comes the liar!

St. Croix valley

#84748 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Here comes the liar!
actually, it's a proven fact.

why do you have to lie about your cult? is it that obvious that it is bullshhit? yes, that is hte reason.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84749 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Magna est veritas est praevalebit.
QUATIO eam in asinus tuus, vos morionem

Level 2

Location hidden

#84750 Apr 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*ahem*
You are apparently claiming a deity.
All I want is some effing evidence.
Challenge my defense or positions if you can.
Why death, when we don't want to?
How did the universe came into form?

St. Croix valley

#84751 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> This is irony in the highest order.
proven lies...every day you tell them.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#84752 Apr 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
A synonym (the same) and antonym (the opposite of synonym) cannot mean the same in the laws of nature, because this violates the laws of nature which is the law of non-contradiction found in nature!
According to you the opposite of synonym is also "fish", "did", "bread", "nervously" and "according".

Or have you now decided to use the word properly? Which would of course contradict your earlier usages of the word causing you to violate your "law" of non-contradiction.
Infinite Force wrote:
A. The law of gravity ALWAYS governs Mercury in its elliptical orbit?! SYNONYM PHRASE!
B. The law of gravity does not always govern (break the law of gravity) mercury in its elliptical orbit?! ANTONYM PHRASE!
Pick A (synonym) or B (antonym) and that would be the answer you can NEVER change by the law of non-contradictory when applied to nature because nature does not contradict its self?!
Nature might not contradict itself but nature contradicts the law of gravity. Mercury violates this law, which is why it was replaced by the theory (not law) of relativity.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#84753 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, Ducky.
I'm not wrong at all. I still haven't forgotten the fact that you **lied** some months back when you claimed historical references supported the existence of Jesus. Some of us then pointed out your errors and you were unable to address them. You just ignored it and moved onto something else.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#84754 Apr 4, 2013
fludduck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a hypothesis that life did come from nothing. The supporters of this hypothesis believe that amino acids were slowly created from rocks and other minerals by erosion and chemical reactions.
First, the chemicals need not have come directly from the rocks. Second, that is not nothing.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#84755 Apr 4, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Here comes the liar!
This is irony of the highest order.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#84756 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercury violates the law of gravity.
People have robbed banks.
You violated your own rule of non-contradiction.
Don't speak on something only a supreme being knows about.

YEAP! I AM A SUPREME BEING IN UNDERSTANDING! Does that bother you?
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84757 Apr 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak on something only a supreme being knows about.
YEAP! I AM A SUPREME BEING IN UNDERSTANDING! Does that bother you?
Bother? No. I find it hysterical! Thanks for the laughs. You're just as amusing as Chuckie.
bohart

White Pine, TN

#84758 Apr 4, 2013
fludduck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,...here is the atheist in all his glory, whats his alternative to a creator?.....the rocks came to life!

But I'd expect nothing else from a radical 2 percent cult.
bohart

White Pine, TN

#84759 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the chemicals need not have come directly from the rocks. Second, that is not nothing.
Too late Dud, he has exposed the essence of atheistic theory on the beginnings of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One species or three 41 min Timmee 65
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 52 min Timmee 160,351
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 61,724
Evolution never happened 8 hr Subduction Zone 4
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 14 hr Dogen 2,757
Curious dilemma about DNA 22 hr Timmee 18
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Tue Regolith Based Li... 28,326
More from around the web