Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84557 Apr 3, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Quebec.
Ottawa.
Canada is a nation with both English and French influence, but the English influence is more dominant.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84558 Apr 3, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Except for the parts that were French ,Spanish , Dutch, or German. What an idiot you are.
Get a clue on History, El.
The English from the 13 colonies later almagamated the other Spanish American , to became the US.
These Spanish Americans as well as others, later adopted the English language.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84559 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Stop your name calling and challenge my response, if you are man enough to do that.
What Challenge fool? You post nothing but nonsense and gibberish. Educate yourself if you're man enough.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84560 Apr 3, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>I think your lies are quite hysterical.
No. Liar!
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84561 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No. Liar!
Yes they are. I laugh at every one of them. Laughter is good for the mind. Thanks Chuckie.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84562 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Get a clue on History, El.
The English from the 13 colonies later almagamated the other Spanish American , to became the US.
These Spanish Americans as well as others, later adopted the English language.
LMAO!! You know US history about as well as you know English. BTW.... The Spanish had a settlement in St Augustine Fla in 1565, about 40 years before the Brits.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84563 Apr 3, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>What Challenge fool? You post nothing but nonsense and gibberish. Educate yourself if you're man enough.
Then you are a firm hater of the word, " truth ".

Level 2

Location hidden

#84564 Apr 3, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You know US history about as well as you know English. BTW.... The Spanish had a settlement in St Augustine Fla in 1565, about 40 years before the Brits.
Read comprehensively!
I mentioned adoption.
I don't think you understand the meaning of that( Adoption). It is not how far but how well. The English carried the day.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#84565 Apr 3, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
Page. 2 (Last Page)
This law found in how nature works is an absolute truth because nature is constant and never changes. Please here me out because this is very important for the scientific method because instead of scientist and research scientist using Karl Pepper philosophical view on logic it must be changed to Aristotle philosophical view on logic called the “the law of non-contradiction”.
Now the foundation to the scientific method is flawless when interpreting the information from any branch of science because the scientific method is universal, because now I can apply the scientific method to “INFORMATION”. This gives birth to a new science called the law of non-contradiction of information which is in fact a scientific law applied to information.
Information is observable and testable just like physical evidence found in nature so it must not be excluded as empirical evidence. With this new scientific method scientific evidence and concepts can always be tested as long as the information doesn’t violate the scientific law called the “law of non-contradiction” which is an un-deniable absolute truth discovered in nature, because reality its self is an absolute truth and this is un-deniable as well because you can’t disprove nature exist, thus making nature un-falsifiable.
Nature clearly demonstrates without doubt you can’t use to opposite definitions (information) to explain or promote the same idea because nature does not contradict itself, man does.
P.S. I will be sending this out to all scientist and scientific researchers in college universe as well.
Thank you and I hope integrity is up-held to the fullest for the sake of life as a whole and this is the oath I up-hold as an independent scientific researcher,
Curtis Threats
Independent Scientific Researcher in Environmental Science and Technology
Well, isn't he full of himself....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84566 Apr 3, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That was why i said it goes both ways, relating to your question.
Theist believed in the existence of God unlike Atheist, but Atheist can not completely rule out the positions of the Theist and vice versa.
i can rule out the god of the bible. that's the three biggest cults on Earth right there. i have yet to find a god myth that was based on fact, as there are no facts about any god at all. so it is irrational, all of the religious cults. everyone of them.
no such irrationality on the part of atheists or non-beleivers or freethinkers.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#84569 Apr 3, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't believe in absolute truhs for one.
Applying the scienific methhod to an atheist conclusion. FAIL!
Absolute is good only when served cold.

http://www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads...

Absowroot'ree says scooby doo!

Level 8

Location hidden

#84570 Apr 3, 2013
james9785 wrote:
creation

It's my..

CrEaTiOn...

But is it REal?

St. Croix valley

#84571 Apr 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolute is good only when served cold.
http://www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads...
Absowroot'ree says scooby doo!
i kinda prefer Ketel one....
and then i talk like Astro of the Jetsons. smokin' good chronic bud makes me talk like Scooby!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#84572 Apr 3, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when it comes to explaining the laws of nature because nature does not contradict its self, people do.
Clod.

Nature is in a constant state of flux.

Stuff changes. Live with it.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84573 Apr 3, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it lies. The Earth ain't flat. Lizards don't talk. Neither do donkeys. And there was no global flood. Oh, and speaking of the talking lizard remember that it was the only one who didn't lie in that story.
"The Earth ain't flat."

You've not seen North Dakota!

"And there was no global flood"
Oh you missed that part in the Bible?

Here I'll help you........

Genesis 7
New International Version (NIV)

7 The Lord then said to Noah,“Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

There more in the Bible.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84574 Apr 3, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the Muslims say.

Thing is that their claims aren't any more valid than yours.

In the meantime we're not interested in your apologetics. Only what you can demonstrate.
"That's what the Muslims say. "
That's nice to hear. I'm so glad that so many are coming around to the Bible of Moses.

St. Croix valley

#84575 Apr 3, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's what the Muslims say. "
That's nice to hear. I'm so glad that so many are coming around to the Bible of Moses.
funny...you worship the same god (mythical) as the muslims... you are just a different sect of the one big happy cult!

you folks can stone gay people together in the inter-faith picnic!

what fun for the family that will be...maybe buy a couple slaves for the kids...all in your mythic al god's name, of course...

what a romp thorugh the cult of Abraham that will be!

St. Croix valley

#84576 Apr 3, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Earth ain't flat."
Genesis 7
7 The Lord then said to Noah,“Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”
6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.
There more in the Bible.
sorry, cultie..there was no Noachian flood. proven fact. undebateable, not up for discussion proven to not have happened over and over agian...done.

no global flood anywhere near the time humans lived on the Earth. never happened.

you cult lied to you...again...

Level 8

Location hidden

#84577 Apr 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, cultie..there was no Noachian flood. proven fact. undebateable, not up for discussion proven to not have happened over and over agian...done.
no global flood anywhere near the time humans lived on the Earth. never happened.
you cult lied to you...again...
Yeah but Toto , you're not in Kansas anymore?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#84578 Apr 3, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Earth ain't flat."
Genesis 7
There more in the Bible.
You write:
"There more in the Bible."

Problem is it's all just allegorical...not a true event.

The flood has been disproven for over a hundred years.

And Moses didn't even write it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 2 hr Dogen 499
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 4 hr Brian_G 13,616
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) 6 hr Zach 4
How would creationists explain... 6 hr TurkanaBoy 314
Science News (Sep '13) 11 hr positronium 2,943
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
What you should know about Tuesday's vote on ev... (Feb '08) Wed IAMIOOWAN 516
More from around the web