Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#83455 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOOOOO, of course, I only discussed that because that is Mike's profession. In 1982 ALL government workers, shovel leaners, sign holders Penndot workers, court attendents, all of them ended up with solely taxpayer funded pensions. Available to be collected after only 8-15 years on the job. Gee, no wonder the states are going bankrupt. Of course, you collect your fair share, don't you woody.
No, you already lied about me enough, please don't do it anymore.

I see you still haven't apologized for your blatent lie about me..

why is that? is it OK for you to openly lie about someone if you feel like it?

must be that cult upbringing of yours, huh?

what a freakin hypocritical asshole!

Minnesota's North Coast

#83456 Mar 28, 2013
What else did you lie about CBOW? that fact that you own a company? the lie that you even have a job?

why should anyone ever believe anything you say ofter caught openly lying so much?
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#83457 Mar 28, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point I was making was the uncertainty of accepted science mis-conceptions.
If such wide spread false beliefs in science are held without question, then all you have is scientific supported propagated dogma,not truth.
Science is self-correcting. Over the months and years, ideas that are not correct are eventually disproven and replaced by more correct understandings.

It;s a bit like a herd of geese moving in the same general direction, although here and there you can find individuals veering off or even going backwards for a time. Eventually, though, the whole flock sticks to the same direction.

The theories of an old earth and biological evolution have been standard, peer-reviewed science for 200 and 150 years respectively. They are NOT wrong, although new details are being discovered and fleshed out form year to year, often with vigorous debate.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#83458 Mar 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...back when your mythical god told Moses it was OK to own other human beings...
your cult lied to you...again...
I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME AND EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD WHERE MOSES OWNED EVEN 1 SLAVE. See if your behind can cover the check your yapper wrote.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#83459 Mar 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you already lied about me enough, please don't do it anymore.
I see you still haven't apologized for your blatent lie about me..
why is that? is it OK for you to openly lie about someone if you feel like it?
must be that cult upbringing of yours, huh?
what a freakin hypocritical asshole!
I do not have enough time between now and my next meeting to locate where you claimed to be a civil servant, I would though, in order to provide proof. That seems to be something you ignore and move on without so much as a whimper. You are a gubmint dependent and support the endless give aways that are crushing the working class in this country, admit it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#83460 Mar 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
What else did you lie about CBOW? that fact that you own a company? the lie that you even have a job?
why should anyone ever believe anything you say ofter caught openly lying so much?
Why the double post woody. Afraid you will be ridiculed for being a gubmint dependent? I do indeed own a robotics company have for over 25 years. Did Navy ship parts contracts before that. Machine shop production is my history, what is yours; welfare, food stamps, gubmint housing, and finally SSD. mmmmmm If I believed in slavery, you would be here paying me back by washing my windows, pal.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#83461 Mar 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME AND EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD WHERE MOSES OWNED EVEN 1 SLAVE. See if your behind can cover the check your yapper wrote.
Not too bright are you?

Nothing was said about Moses personally owning a slave. Moses supposedly set down the rules where your god supposedly said it was okay to own a slave.

Actually I believe that it is all fairy tales. God did not say it was okay to own slaves since god does not exist. Of course the God of the Bible says that it is fine to own a slave. You can even beat them severely. It is only a sin if you beat them too much. If you beat them and they die within two days that is a sin. If it takes longer for them to kick the bucket it was okay.

That is according to your Bible.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#83462 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the double post woody. Afraid you will be ridiculed for being a gubmint dependent? I do indeed own a robotics company have for over 25 years. Did Navy ship parts contracts before that. Machine shop production is my history, what is yours; welfare, food stamps, gubmint housing, and finally SSD. mmmmmm If I believed in slavery, you would be here paying me back by washing my windows, pal.
Geez! You really get pissy about this, don't you?

I bet you didn't mind taking government money from Mechanicsburg.

Minnesota's North Coast

#83463 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have enough time between now and my next meeting to locate where you claimed to be a civil servant, I would though, in order to provide proof. That seems to be something you ignore and move on without so much as a whimper. You are a gubmint dependent and support the endless give aways that are crushing the working class in this country, admit it.
you will not find it as i never said it as i have never been one.

aa moral person would have actually found this mythical quote and then posted what you did. why didn't you do that?

answer: you are not a moral person. you are a lying sack of shit...

Minnesota's North Coast

#83464 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone believe anything you say from now one , since you are a proven lying sack of crap?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#83465 Mar 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez! You really get pissy about this, don't you?
I bet you didn't mind taking government money from Mechanicsburg.
How did I take money from Mechanicsburg?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#83466 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW, did Moses have "servants". In the Bible the word "servant" means slave. So if Moses had servants he had slaves.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#83467 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I take money from Mechanicsburg?
The only ship parts control center in the area was in Mecanicsburg.

Minnesota's North Coast

#83468 Mar 28, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
CBOW, did Moses have "servants". In the Bible the word "servant" means slave. So if Moses had servants he had slaves.
his god myth is totally Ok with owning other humans.

shows the morals of those cult members...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#83469 Mar 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ship parts control center in the area was in Mecanicsburg.
Yes, it is, NSPCC. I sub-contracted for a navy supplier over 25 years ago. The parts produced in my shop were components nobody else wanted to make because of the high tolerances. Parts produced do not equate to taxpayer funded pensions nor give-aways, if that is what you are getting at.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#83470 Mar 28, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the "have nots"(from my observation)have not because they sit on their butts(zero ambition) until they corns on it and would not hit a lick at a snake if it were trying to bite them. If you want to starve most of them just hide their food stamps in a pair of work boots.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Twin Cities

#83471 Mar 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the recorded testimony of the leading Alaskan Athabaskan chief at the time, as taken by the district Judge Wickersham in about 1900 of their flood story, the "big canoe story" etc.. Its all in Wickershams autobiography
Same for the Shoshone, I can check with some other tribes here and Canada, but that whittles down North America some on your comment.
How come there are Redwood stumps 10ft in dia. in Antarctica and when we drill on the North slope (for oil) we hit a biomass layer down deep with huge warm climate ferns and other fauna/flora? What covered them 500ft+ down, a local flood? We have fossil mega fauna there also, shells 3ft in dia etc.? For sure we must agree that the world at some earlier date had a uniform pole to pole temp that was warm. They omitted that stuff in my college geo/ classes, doesn't fit well. Quite an ommission however!
I will take a shot and postulate from the Bible a moment - how about a "very good" earth? Does that evidence make me a crackpot, I think not, actually, It woke me up.
Pole shifts
Mark

Portland, OR

#83472 Mar 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Several times. And I know why it was bullshit. Do you?
<quoted text>
Believe what you like. You know, like RATE.
Mike, I have a call into one of the RATE team members and am getting updated, thanks for taking the time to provide the link. Will be back with a brief response ASAP -
M
Mark

Portland, OR

#83473 Mar 28, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Pole shifts
You mean axis movement?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Penins...

Current wiki mentions a "global climate change" not that it moved in axis. Fits with the Alaska/Siberia warm climate and such going on at the same time I think. Mentions cont. drift.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#83474 Mar 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I have a call into one of the RATE team members and am getting updated, thanks for taking the time to provide the link. Will be back with a brief response ASAP -
M
Oh joy. More lying from more liars for Jesus.(shrug) Do let us know when the scientific community gives a fig what these apologists think, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 4 hr Strel 787
Darwin on the rocks 6 hr The Dude 832
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 hr thetruth 14,507
Science News (Sep '13) Mon Ricky F 2,961
The conditions necessary for homo sapiens to sp... Sun NoahLovesU 5
Posting for Points in the Evolution Forum (Oct '11) Sun -TheExam- 13,957
Ten Reason Why Evolution Is a Lie (Jul '09) Sun NoahLovesU 1,954
More from around the web