Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
78,181 - 78,200 of 114,618 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, I installed the sand mound. Oh geez, and the gubmint had NOTHING to do with it except dictating policy on it's size. Yep, they're so great! I believe that's called BUREAUCRACY!
No, that is called our society making rules so that people too cheap to do what is right don't dump their shit in ohter people's water supplies...

very simple concept. i can understand why you can't comprehehnd it...
CBOW

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I support myself, thatnk you...
regardless of which testament it was in..your god myth clearly said that slavery was OK.
Sure you do woody. LOLOLOL!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So then all offspring from the same two parents would look identical to each other. Do you look identical to your bro/sis?
The process is called "recombination", tard.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/...

Try harder to focus this time. You might get it eventually, but I'm not holding my breath considering how slow you are.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then i went further to ask you what brought about the stars and the likes, you refused to answer.
The use of language or grammar can never answer or fit in into spiritual grammar or language.
Understand that!
Actually it can, as long as we all agree to speak English. Your problem is you want metaphysical answers to scientific questions or scientific answers to metaphysical questions. Once you realise that ne'er the twain shall meet then the realisation of reality begins to dawn.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case dude, God would be here in the flesh. mmmmm. As I recall, He sent His Son to cancel out the previous laws which included slavery. Stop living in the past dude. No one else is.
Actually, he said he didn't cancel them, just that there would now be two seperate ways to follow this multi-faced god...sheesh, learn your bible...

regardless, why would a real god EVER condone slavery?

face it, your man-made cult is a myth...
CBOW

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's not the case. You could win the lottery or inherit a trust fund and you'd still have to pay taxes. But on the other hand you are free to leave.
However the services provided by the Government must be paid for by the economy somehow. Currently the chosen practice is capitalism. If you don't want to be a "slave" you could always vote for the Communist party if you prefer. That way everyone's benefits are the same no matter what they do and no-one is subservient to the other.
When the dependents outweigh the contributors (which has become the case) taxes become unbearable and unfair. Can't you feel that burden in the queeeeen's realm?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, I installed the sand mound. Oh geez, and the gubmint had NOTHING to do with it except dictating policy on it's size. Yep, they're so great! I believe that's called BUREAUCRACY!
Wellllll, I've always thought bureaucrats were in league with the devil.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Well... East Berlin, PA is within smiting distance of Dover... you know... where the lying fundie nut-bags got their asses handed to them by a conservative federal judge over teaching IDiocy in public achools
Heh. The PA didn't click until now, for some reason I thought she was posting from a German IP!

Don't you guys have any of your own names?

;-p
CBOW

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably had something to do with the fact they were still living on local soil, lying about their gross income and not paying their fair percentage.
Nope, it was their profits that were scrutinized. Until the tax structure and code is re-vamped in this country it will remain unfair.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that? Our gubmint would have it that we worship them. So how's your kneeling coming before that queeeeeen?
Quite good. I stand up when it's time to kneel and sit down when it's time to stand. No-one's arrested me for it yet. In fact probably causes less fuss than when one of your people don't say 'In God We Trust' when saying the Oath.(shrug)
CBOW

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only temporary. Now they're dead and licking his toejam.
PARADISE!
Satan's will taste so much better, dude. Let me know what it reminds you of.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he said he didn't cancel them, just that there would now be two seperate ways to follow this multi-faced god...sheesh, learn your bible...
regardless, why would a real god EVER condone slavery?
face it, your man-made cult is a myth...
A real God is far too busy to worry about that.

The funny part is that they all think they're gonna spend forever with him. Then he noticed they invented reality TV and he said "Screw that sh t, they can all die thinking they're atheists!"
Patriot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had it. Unfortunately you don't.
"Inspiration" means jack. Lotsa people claimed to be "inspired by God" back in the sixties when they made great music.
Turns out they were just high.
They were inspired of a distilled spirit not the Holy Spirit,also there is the spirit of the world (i.e Satan)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
When the dependents outweigh the contributors (which has become the case) taxes become unbearable and unfair. Can't you feel that burden in the queeeeen's realm?
But that's not actually the case, is it? Your Government has had a bad habit of giving all the billionaires and trillionaires tax breaks while depending on the working class to pay all the taxes. No wonder you're having problems.(shrug)
Patriot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't the foggiest. I mean, it's YOUR batshit story.(shrug)
The sun and moon were created on the 4th day, and there was a source of light before the creation of the sun and moon.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was their profits that were scrutinized. Until the tax structure and code is re-vamped in this country it will remain unfair.
Yeah, so Mike the mechanic has to pay 40% of his earnings and struggle to send his kids to college while the rich pay 40% and are forced to buy only one yacht instead of two this year. Boo hoo.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub. You're preaching. Preaching is spam. If you haven't grasped by now we couldn't care less about your baseless religious beliefs.
I am not preaching just showing the facts to refute these so called man made theories, that are just guesses

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
you could always go to another country where the taxes are lower...where would that be nad still provide the standard of living we have here?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's will taste so much better, dude. Let me know what it reminds you of.
Who, you mean this guy?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f3/...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
... Skeptics have to be well educated, but even the most educated people can often have delusions. Take Newton and Einstein for example, highly intelligent and educated, but delusional none-the-less. We don't discount their accomplishments, we just ignore their delusions.
Well educated leaves you out of your cracked "skeptic equation". Epic fail, loser.

There are people at every level of intelligence in both camps, believers AND unbelievers. I've seen people with IQs as low as 65 vehemently declare that "God is a fairytale!" and some that claim the opposite. Intelligence has nothing to do with either skepticism or belief.

Pot/kettle/kitty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••