Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 222748 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Samurai jack

Los Angeles, CA

#82688 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what these gahywads told you, that they are professors?!! That's hilarious.
probable definition of professor - a person who's profession is to gain knwoledge in the respected subject......it does'nt matter whether they tell us or not
Samurai jack

Los Angeles, CA

#82689 Mar 25, 2013
i know only a few things about biology but for me creation stands totally flutering infront of evolution...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#82690 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Compared to you, we're all Einsteins here, even Urban Cowboy is compared to you. You don't listen to anyone, and you don't even analyze evidence on your own, you just regurgitate everything that supports your paranoia.
You lying sack of retarded shyt.

Location hidden

#82691 Mar 25, 2013
Samurai jack wrote:
<quoted text> probable definition of professor - a person who's profession is to gain knwoledge in the respected subject......it does'nt matter whether they tell us or not
Oh geez, another buttpirate. What a surprise.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#82692 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read what I post or are you just looking for someone to disagree with? Well, you failed at disagreeing with me here.
Kitchen Klutter post 82519

But if you didn't have mutations in your DNA you would be a clone.

The article clearly states that mutations are not the cause of individuals looking different than their hosts. I guess that you discount that the individual is the combination of two hosts DNA. This is not a mutation you idiot.

Thanks again for sharing your ignorance.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#82693 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You lying sack of retarded shyt.
Projections from you still.

Location hidden

#82694 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps then you could explain what it is. Prove you have one working braincell, if it's not mutation, then what is it that causes the differences?
Mutation does not happen at meiosis.

http://www.dnainheritance.kahikatea.net/cross...

The "mix" of genetic material from each parent is all it takes, dumbass. Every egg that is fertilized will get a different blend/mix of genetic information than every other egg even though they have the same parents/donors.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#82695 Mar 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitchen Klutter post 82519
But if you didn't have mutations in your DNA you would be a clone.
The article clearly states that mutations are not the cause of individuals looking different than their hosts. I guess that you discount that the individual is the combination of two hosts DNA. This is not a mutation you idiot.
Thanks again for sharing your ignorance.
But if what the article states was accurate, and the only mechanism involved, then all offspring would look the same.

Location hidden

#82696 Mar 25, 2013
Samurai jack wrote:
<quoted text> perfect reply
Only according to a retarded suckjob like you. Did he offer you candy?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#82697 Mar 25, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
True educated Christians, eh?
Almost sounds like the "No True Scotsman" fallacy needs to be renamed.
Ok!
Back to the question. Are Atheist the only educated in the earth?
Or is it only Atheist that goes to school?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#82698 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Mutation does not happen at meiosis.
http://www.dnainheritance.kahikatea.net/cross...
The "mix" of genetic material from each parent is all it takes, dumbass. Every egg that is fertilized will get a different blend/mix of genetic information than every other egg even though they have the same parents/donors.
So then all offspring from the same two parents would look identical to each other. Do you look identical to your bro/sis?

Level 2

Location hidden

#82699 Mar 25, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Some theists are very educated and intelligent. They have interesting question and arguments.
You are not one of them. You are a parrot.
Likewise. Welcome back from planet fantasy( dream land). Parrot are truly more useful to us, Bingo!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#82700 Mar 25, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ok!
Back to the question. Are Atheist the only educated in the earth?
Or is it only Atheist that goes to school?
Most skeptics are atheists, or become one eventually. Skeptics have to be well educated, but even the most educated people can often have delusions. Take Newton and Einstein for example, highly intelligent and educated, but delusional none-the-less. We don't discount their accomplishments, we just ignore their delusions.

Level 2

Location hidden

#82701 Mar 25, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your facts from?
You can't even properly spell the word "civilization". You don't have the ability to comprehend truth.
Logic?
That title is not met for people like you.
Find out, " civilisation ", is British, they started it, and it is very correct.
Next ?
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#82702 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But if what the article states was accurate, and the only mechanism involved, then all offspring would look the same.
That's not what the article states. You need to go back and read it again or take a reading comprehension class to help you in your understanding. Sheesh!
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#82703 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So then all offspring from the same two parents would look identical to each other. Do you look identical to your bro/sis?
Your pitiful understanding of science and biology. No matter how you attempt to twist it you are wrong.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#82704 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most skeptics are atheists, or become one eventually. Skeptics have to be well educated, but even the most educated people can often have delusions. Take Newton and Einstein for example, highly intelligent and educated, but delusional none-the-less. We don't discount their accomplishments, we just ignore their delusions.
Which would be good reason to ignore much of what you state.

Level 2

Location hidden

#82705 Mar 25, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your facts from?
You can't even properly spell the word "civilization". You don't have the ability to comprehend truth.
And again, Mr. Illogic, you have failed to answer the presented questions.
English started in England by the English saxons who left mainland Europe for Britain.
Do your research on " History ", " Civilisation ", and be silenced forever. Damn!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#82706 Mar 25, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pitiful understanding of science and biology. No matter how you attempt to twist it you are wrong.
Creationists twist it, then ignore 90% of the facts and information presented. So I'm wagering you are just projecting here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#82707 Mar 25, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
elements?
No where did you learn about elements?
You seem to accept that.
But I'm assuming that you accept that Carbon, Helium, Plutonium, etc. exists.
Or when you say elements, do you mean Air, Earth, Fire and Water?
Ofcourse, Air, water as well as the universe.
Now answer the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 79,964
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Regolith Based Li... 163,763
What's your religion? 4 hr Zog Has-fallen 4
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Wed Eagle 12 - 32,581
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
Science News (Sep '13) Sep 8 Ricky F 4,001
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... Sep 7 Science 1,932
More from around the web