Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,652)

Showing posts 73,021 - 73,040 of111,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
God would be the great architect so you engineers can layout a plan for heaven and hell. LOL.
it was an engineer that finally, correctly answered the question of whether the glass is half empty or half full.

You have the wrong sized container...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That god is kind of a sicko.
Don't be so polite..
the god of the bible would be in jail in our society. the mythical god of the bible was a jealous, vindictive, petty little prick who would have had his kids taken away by child services in any modern, rational society.

and these cult members worship this shit...

sad...very sad...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Where did Jesus say he was when he said the lords prayer? It is opposite to hell..I just wanted you to know that.
So the father and son ARE separate entities? or not? which is it?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin and I are the same age, and growing up we both studied very hard. He became a mechanical engineer, and I electrical. He started off on a very successful career, and one day simply decided to give up everything, and become a Priest. He's a brilliant man, passionate at everything he does, and took the whole ordainment very seriously. He has now been a Catholic Priest for the past 20+ years. I myself am a born Catholic, but not a practicing one. I believe in God in my own way, and think religion is something personal, which should be kept to one's self, but there is nothing I enjoy more than discussing religion with my cousin. He still has an engineer's perspective on matters, and approches religion as an engineer would. I of course stick with Evolution and he Creation (even though i feel he still harbors a secret reservation for the BB). Needless to say it makes for a good quality, family argument.
Nothing wrong with good honest heart felt conversation. May God bless you and your family.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Where did Jesus say he was when he said the lords prayer? It is opposite to hell..I just wanted you to know that.
I can assure he is going through hell right now. lol

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was an engineer that finally, correctly answered the question of whether the glass is half empty or half full.

You have the wrong sized container...
Well I'm drinking off a bottle so it would be drinking the wrong brand of purified water maybe.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So the father and son ARE separate entities? or not? which is it?
Jesus is at the right hand of God the father in heaven. Jesus and the father are one. It is hard for many people to understand this.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm drinking off a bottle so it would be drinking the wrong brand of purified water maybe.
your water bottle was not the container in question...

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so polite..
the god of the bible would be in jail in our society. the mythical god of the bible was a jealous, vindictive, petty little prick who would have had his kids taken away by child services in any modern, rational society.

and these cult members worship this shit...

sad...very sad...
You don't understand any kind of psychology don't you? You atheists like to judge but don't have the right frame of mind to do so. That's because he doesn't show up at your doorstep where he is not welcome. I know a lot of people who prefer dysfunctional relationships because they suck at it let alone a relationship with a god.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Was going to comment on this thread but think it's a bit over my head
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgiven for what?
And by who?
Disbelief and disregard for God and his Son.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your water bottle was not the container in question...
and your alcohol is in the right container? or are you too drunk to even notice.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand any kind of psychology don't you? You atheists like to judge but don't have the right frame of mind to do so. That's because he doesn't show up at your doorstep where he is not welcome. I know a lot of people who prefer dysfunctional relationships because they suck at it let alone a relationship with a god.
i have already shown you this tack is incorrect.

in fact, i studiede psychology quite a bit. any thing yu want to know about it?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
and your alcohol is in the right container? or are you too drunk to even notice.
why would you think i am drunk at all? is this just a personal attack for not buying into your cult?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is at the right hand of God the father in heaven. Jesus and the father are one. It is hard for many people to understand this.
No, it is not hard to understand. he is at his right hand, but they are one?

We all know this was just spin to cover a logical flaw when they tried to include jesus into the myth...

Where does the holy spirit fit in, in your understanding...?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Disbelief and disregard for God and his Son.
he is quite jealous, insecure, and petty, isn't he?

why do you think a god would have such human traits? Hmmmm...could it be because humans invented him?(or in this case re-invented him out of previous religious cults?)

why is this so hard for you to see?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would you think i am drunk at all? is this just a personal attack for not buying into your cult?
What cult? Is belief in god some sort of cult to you? It's a personal relationship mind you. It's you who need to change your perspective. You buy into too much atheist or freethinking propaganda. Because you will always feel its empty and want to drink more.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>According to the bible, the Serpent did when it got his perfect creations Adam and Eve to defy him.
No, that was just an in-complete defeat. No one can completely defeat the almighty God.

Adam and Eve sinned, but God raised Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc, to fill in the gaps.
God can raise any body any time.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have already shown you this tack is incorrect.

in fact, i studiede psychology quite a bit. any thing yu want to know about it?
Know what? I have my experience so I don't need your psych 101. I already took that class. You don't understand anything you don't believe. Let alone do the math.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>No, that was just an in-complete defeat. No one can completely defeat the almighty God.

Adam and Eve sinned, but God raised Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc, to fill in the gaps.
God can raise any body any time.
God is not a zombie stop spreading the word that is not meant to be taken literally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,021 - 73,040 of111,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••