Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#76797 Feb 20, 2013
or Egyptology if you prefer that...

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76798 Feb 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a major unfulfilled prophecy made by Jesus himself:http://www.biblegatewa y.com/passage/?search=Matthew+ 12%3A40&version=KJV
It came to nothing....

L.O.L.
AAARGH
good morning sub.;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#76799 Feb 20, 2013
Cybele wrote:
or Egyptology if you prefer that...
The game is on...
Egyptology indeed.
have you read the latest on the proper reading of the language?
A lot of old ideas are out.

And the new way of imaging, which makes you see just under the topsoil is a fantastic tool.
Frankly the entire history should be under review.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76800 Feb 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Arrgh! Let me try that link again:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Matthew 12:40
King James Version (KJV)

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

When man ventures beyond the stars of heaven and the foudations of the earth He will seize to exist. Forgot the origin.
So the intelligent design of the bible caused gods death, and not space-travel or mining sofar.

Level 5

above and beyond

#76801 Feb 20, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
The game is on...
Egyptology indeed.
have you read the latest on the proper reading of the language?
A lot of old ideas are out.
And the new way of imaging, which makes you see just under the topsoil is a fantastic tool.
Frankly the entire history should be under review.
lol. nope.

Level 5

above and beyond

#76802 Feb 20, 2013
are you talking about cities underneath the soil? what is that imaging tool btw? is it real?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76803 Feb 20, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
When man ventures beyond the stars of heaven and the foudations of the earth He will seize to exist. Forgot the origin.
So the intelligent design of the bible caused gods death, and not space-travel or mining sofar.
Yes, and how long was Jesus dead according to myth, I mean the Bible?

Let's see, he was crucified on a Friday, it was a rush job so instead of lasting for days he died Friday late afternoon. And we know that the tomb was supposed to be empty sometime before sunup on Sunday morning. So let's count.

Friday afternoon to Saturday morning. That is one night. Saturday morning to Saturday afternoon, that is a day and a night (I am doing a running total) Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning. That is 2 nights and 1 day. Oops, that is only half of the time that Jesus predicted himself. A major unfulfilled prophesy. And that is if he rose. It is more likely that he was stolen and spirited away. The incompetents could not wait three days and sprung him early.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76804 Feb 20, 2013
Cybele wrote:
are you talking about cities underneath the soil? what is that imaging tool btw? is it real?
Yes. It's like images from space overlayed with images form various angles with a sightly different ....
I best look it up...it must also have a name. It was developed in America.
Let's see what i can find. i watched an entire documentary.

Level 5

Location hidden

#76805 Feb 20, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and how long was Jesus dead according to myth, I mean the Bible?
Let's see, he was crucified on a Friday, it was a rush job so instead of lasting for days he died Friday late afternoon. And we know that the tomb was supposed to be empty sometime before sunup on Sunday morning. So let's count.
Friday afternoon to Saturday morning. That is one night. Saturday morning to Saturday afternoon, that is a day and a night (I am doing a running total) Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning. That is 2 nights and 1 day. Oops, that is only half of the time that Jesus predicted himself. A major unfulfilled prophesy. And that is if he rose. It is more likely that he was stolen and spirited away. The incompetents could not wait three days and sprung him early.
Coffee is so usefull.
...running total...i allready wondered what you were up to.:)

Ofcourse they had to sring him erly otherwise if would have been fraticide or suicide (double suicide) necrocide? In any case theocide.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#76806 Feb 20, 2013
Flower Child's PARTY Has "Evolved" from a calm to a HELL RAISER... Come on party poopers..." Create" some FUN at Ohio Cowgirl's ROCKIN' Horse Club!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#76807 Feb 20, 2013

Level 5

above and beyond

#76809 Feb 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
crap. Will they see me in the basement? lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#76810 Feb 21, 2013
The oldest pyramids ever discovered were built in Saqqara around 2,600BC.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Charleds idemis favorurite expert used to state that Egypts dynasties started round 3900 BC, well that should be reviewed. Given the technical abilities we have now at hand.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76811 Feb 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a major unfulfilled prophecy made by Jesus himself:http://www.biblegatewa y.com/passage/?search=Matthew+ 12%3A40&version=KJV
?

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76812 Feb 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
The oldest pyramids ever discovered were built in Saqqara around 2,600BC.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Charleds idemis favorurite expert used to state that Egypts dynasties started round 3900 BC, well that should be reviewed. Given the technical abilities we have now at hand.
There were Israelite presence in Egypt, are you denying that, yes or no?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#76813 Feb 21, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Baseless assertions!
God exist and science can never rule that out, except the atheist.
So, you are once again wrong.
Those were not assertions, you need to learn the difference, I was dismissing your baseless assertions. You stated that there is some creator and presented no evidence to support it, you made the assertion and I dismissed it because you lack evidence.

If English is not your primary language then I can understand why you do not know what words mean.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#76814 Feb 21, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Look before you leap.
You should take your own advice because you jumped in head first and landed in a vat of poison called christianity.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#76815 Feb 21, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> There were Israelite presence in Egypt, are you denying that, yes or no?
Yes, and New York is a real place so Spiderman is real to you as well.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#76816 Feb 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Charles Idemi]He is the same today, yesterday and forever.[/QUOTE]

Then why does Luke 2:52 say that "Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man"?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#76817 Feb 21, 2013
MAAT wrote:
I read about this last week. Very cool stuff. One wonders what is yet to be discovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How would creationists explain... 1 hr Dogen 331
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 1 hr ChromiuMan 529
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 6 hr Brian_G 13,618
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) 18 hr Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) Fri positronium 2,943
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
What you should know about Tuesday's vote on ev... (Feb '08) Wed IAMIOOWAN 516
More from around the web