Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#75249 Feb 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Not knowing. I call that, ignorance.
Not knowing and admitting it is truth. Not knowing and claiming you do is the definition of ignorance.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#75250 Feb 11, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Not knowing and admitting it is truth. Not knowing and claiming you do is the definition of ignorance.
Chucky in a nutshell.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75251 Feb 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Found a new word to throw about chaotically, eh Charles?
Think!!!$hit! Clueless! To date!!
Charles Idemi: building his English vocabulary, one empty, derogatory pose at a time!
our little cult member is growing up...*sniff*...

St. Croix valley

#75252 Feb 11, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you capitalized "FSM" and your god the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Pinky still bothering you?
Purposefully To Piss You Off.

St. Croix valley

#75253 Feb 11, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you capitalized "FSM" and "Heathen Blasphemer!(BODY SNATCHERS NOISE"
Pinky doing ok?
But FSM cannot be disproven hence he is the TRUE GOD of the universe...

RAmen.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#75254 Feb 11, 2013
Higgs-Boson holds the key.
Everything else is utter bullshit.

St. Croix valley

#75255 Feb 11, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
God creat the spirit how can he be a spirit? Human cannot imagine how great is God!look at the univers, his immensity...this is nothing compared to the sise of some of the Angel of God!
Sure they can imagine it, they created the god... this is why your god has such human traits, he was created by humans.

St. Croix valley

#75256 Feb 11, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why i ask you to precise the religion you is talking about! Acknowledge that in the past, Christians/jews have lived 100 years in muslim countries(Egypt,lebanon,Iraq.. .) at peace and justice, they right and dignity were preserved,and even when Muslims take possession of jerusalem in the time of qalif Omar(successor of Prof. Muhamad in leagership),He gave the freedom to the jews to practice their religion;and when the prof Muhamad came at Medine(1 holy city of Mecca),he gave the freedom to the jews to practice their religion!no-one is forced to accept Islam!Because in Islam the intention is more importante than the action;If you dont practice your religion for the sake of God but to please society, then your cult is vein!...But rather to them (Jews,Christians,atheist),the message of islam is brought to them by the best maner as it is said in the Quran,If they accept they became our brothers in islam,but if they refuse they will paid a ransom to the muslim state,if they accept it, they have the freedom to practice their religion, but not openly(as the counrtry apply the Charia)then if they refuse pay the ransom, they are fought!this is according to the law(charia) of God!IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY WHO APPLY THIS LAW!I REPETE, IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY THAT APPLY THE ISLAMIC LAW! because this religion is aimed to bring humanity from darkness to the light! and everybody has the right to have this blessing!As for laic countries exp: USA,Europe,China...Muslims have no right to apply the Charia, or juge a person s religious orientation,!as the country is not an Islamic one!,the unic action they can do is to peacefully bring the message of islam to people,let them have the right to accept it or denied it; and respect people choice to disbelive or believe,thats what islam teach, not terrorism,oppression,fanatism, hatred....
when the muslims took aver the whole northern part of africa for the first time, how did they do at letting the people there practice their own religion freely? not so much huh? they slaughtered them out =right.

religions, all of them, are the bloodiest, most vilent thing humans have ever invented. islam is quickly catching up to christianity on that. only 500 years or so behind, they are making up time quickly...

St. Croix valley

#75257 Feb 11, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Higgs-Boson holds the key.
Everything else is utter bullshit.
do you have any idea what you are talking about? you usually don't...

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#75258 Feb 11, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv is a complicated word. lol
Aye, it's the abstraction of it, though perfectly explained in bio-chemic terms. Not to the cat, although they are good listeners.
Does yours talk?

We left of with sensing being a requirement, apart from the senses that would fall under empathy.
For that we have a gene.
I quickly wrote down pg 3547 and further back, what genes and other environmental influences could be important.
Ah recal, we did not agree that food preperation as in cooking food could be of importance too.
Homo erectus 400,000 BP probably evolved a bigger brain after cooking. It tells us nothing about the inside though according to the french study there is a correlation. Haven't read it.

Why should a god that is defined as being ONE because of uniting people as One and therefore being.(Someone wrote that down much clearer, i'm making a jumbles of it. No god without people and no people without god, the unifying factor is ONE and it's a symbiotic relationship.) So what god has we have.
And that god must have evolved t thus as we did.

So how does god sense us...well by being us.
And feeling connected...empathy...gene.

Done luv;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#75259 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when the muslims took aver the whole northern part of africa for the first time, how did they do at letting the people there practice their own religion freely? not so much huh? they slaughtered them out =right.
religions, all of them, are the bloodiest, most vilent thing humans have ever invented. islam is quickly catching up to christianity on that. only 500 years or so behind, they are making up time quickly...
Just today a friend told me that in Nigeria they beheaded 3 south-korean doctors, and shot nine nurses, because the west is trying to kill all muslims by cullig their children with polio-vaccinations. Truly backward-thinking.

Bokha aram states that all western modernity should be banned from learning.
Wel that leaves nothing.
But i frankly never had a discussion with a muslim about evolution.
According to my visiting friend, who told me the news, they get lockdown-syndrome when even hearing the word on television.

So i noticed that kanda dogon did not answer my pertinent questions as to what stream/cult he adheres to and whether he knows anything about fiqk. That could avoid the propaganda.
Sounds like suni. With a dollop of presumed ignorance.
I only know one sort of muslim that one could talk evolution with.
That would be the ahmadhia.

St. Croix valley

#75260 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just today a friend told me that in Nigeria they beheaded 3 south-korean doctors, and shot nine nurses, because the west is trying to kill all muslims by cullig their children with polio-vaccinations. Truly backward-thinking.
Bokha aram states that all western modernity should be banned from learning.
Wel that leaves nothing.
But i frankly never had a discussion with a muslim about evolution.
According to my visiting friend, who told me the news, they get lockdown-syndrome when even hearing the word on television.
So i noticed that kanda dogon did not answer my pertinent questions as to what stream/cult he adheres to and whether he knows anything about fiqk. That could avoid the propaganda.
Sounds like suni. With a dollop of presumed ignorance.
I only know one sort of muslim that one could talk evolution with.
That would be the ahmadhia.
most likely has no idea what it entails. hard to learn about that in a muslim country.

kind of like trying to learn about science when the christain church ruled...

Level 5

Location hidden

#75261 Feb 11, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
God creat the spirit how can he be a spirit? Human cannot imagine how great is God!look at the univers, his immensity...this is nothing compared to the sise of some of the Angel of God!
Can you cut the proselysing.
Do you have any opinions on evolution or are you going to keep on spamming and veer off-topic?

You asked out of the blue to proof whether science could damage/annul islam.
Well if they keep on killing scientist, teachers and girls that go to school, it would be the other way around, but the military everywhere is bound to be mobilised in that case.
The abstraction is another thing. It could evolve under scrutiny, be stripped of the fairytales and PR.
So the scientific method can be applied in text-critical fashion and to the history.

Level 5

Location hidden

#75262 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>most likely has no idea what it entails. hard to learn about that in a muslim country.
Nigeria would be mainly christian and they understand immunisation.
But when some muslim claims to have gone to university he must at least have a basic idea of these concepts or know where to find them.
So i'm not buying into it, and find poster of the annoyingly arrogant proselysing sort. As if we weren't well-stocked allready!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75263 Feb 11, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles, I speak the truth. Nothing I said was a lie, and I generally do not denigrate the people I 'talk' with.
Sorry!
But you have no evidence countering the existence of God.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#75264 Feb 11, 2013
Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
So he couldn't answer the question that time either,
so he makes ANOTHER ad hom attack!
TWOM, how do you like being a clueless clown?
Let's start a Clueless Clown Club.
Hey! That alliterates!
Until you have a point to challenge or counter my positions, you will always be wrong.

St. Croix valley

#75265 Feb 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry!
you have no evidence of his existence.

you have no evidence the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist, therefore he must be your god.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#75266 Feb 11, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry!
And you have no proof god does exist...RIGHT?????

You religous people are hypocrits. You say evolution must have proof yet you offer none for your cult religous BS......PUT UP PROOF OR SHUT UP.

Level 5

Location hidden

#75267 Feb 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>most likely has no idea what it entails. hard to learn about that in a muslim country.
I reached the conclusion that it was a class thing.
The rich go to study abroad and you would not know the difference in discussions. The poor have to stay indoctrinated.

The ruling class is free to interpret quraan anyway they want.
They reach a decision and pass it on to the middle-class conduit c.q. imam.
The imam tell the plebs what to think and do.

You can find this in al-quraan. So indeed religion is policing.

Voltaire could have taken his critique straight from reading those verses.

St. Croix valley

#75268 Feb 11, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nigeria would be mainly christian and they understand immunisation.
But when some muslim claims to have gone to university he must at least have a basic idea of these concepts or know where to find them.
So i'm not buying into it, and find poster of the annoyingly arrogant proselysing sort. As if we weren't well-stocked allready!
Depends on the university. if it is a very strict muslim nation or region, it may not have such studies available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 27 min Chimney1 653
Darwin on the rocks 41 min dog groomer 75
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 3 hr MikeF 174,428
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 16 hr DanFromSmithville 137,373
Why are there no dinosaur pen is fossil? Sep 27 David M 2
New Fossil Reveals Multicellular Life Evolved 6... Sep 26 TedHOhio 8
Birds Evolved From Dinosaurs SlowlyThen Took Off Sep 26 TedHOhio 2

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE