Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#74510 Feb 7, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn..........So, how in the world are the technologies known to humans today going to make contact with advanced beings or earth like life forms?
What makes you think there are more advanced beings than humans on Earth?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#74511 Feb 7, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is refuting real science here.
Somewhere these boneheads came up with the idea that if you don't believe in their theoretical ideologies of such things as big bangs and evolution, that you denying everyday science such as cars, computers etc.lol

alan

Kansas City, MO

#74512 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think there are more advanced beings than humans on Earth?
Experience. Now, at least make an attempt to answer the question.....make something up. Quit answering with a question....dont be scared.

Level 1

Location hidden

#74513 Feb 7, 2013
Why ?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#74514 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Not very well...
You would know.

St. Croix valley

#74515 Feb 7, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Experience. Now, at least make an attempt to answer the question.....make something up. Quit answering with a question....dont be scared.
what question did you ask me?

if it took this long for stars to create and planets to amass enough heavy metals to be minable and refinable..why would you think there are so many more advanced civilizations than us?

please elaborate on your incredibly vague answer of "experience"...

St. Croix valley

#74516 Feb 7, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.
I did tell you i was divorced, din't I? badoom chsssshhh! thanx, i'll be here all week...

Location hidden

#74517 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You keep using that word proof...
i do ot think that word means what you think it means...
Is That all you got?lol

St. Croix valley

#74518 Feb 7, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Is That all you got?lol
that's not enough? you don't even know what proof entails and you keep using the word?

the universe existing is not proof of anything except that the universe exists...

vague inuendos of p[roof really mean nothing, like you post...

Location hidden

#74519 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that your religion is based on a proven lie makes it a cult no matter how you look at it.
sorry, the truth hurts, but you were probably sucked into the cult as a child like most were. but here you have a choice...you know it is based on a lie. why continue pretending to believe this lie?
movie time..have fun with your cult!!!
Your "proven lie" is only a subjective argument by you...you have no proof at all...just a bias conjecture based on your own ideology.

Level 1

Location hidden

#74520 Feb 7, 2013
Sounds reasonable

Location hidden

#74521 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that's not enough? you don't even know what proof entails and you keep using the word?
the universe existing is not proof of anything except that the universe exists...
vague inuendos of p[roof really mean nothing, like you post...
by the same measure the Universe exist, and so does the intelligent processes exist....fact.

St. Croix valley

#74522 Feb 7, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
by the same measure the Universe exist, and so does the intelligent processes exist....fact.
HUH? that makes no sense. what intelligent processes? the only ones we know of are the intelligent processes of animals on Earth...

more vague, new agish type bablings that really mean nothing...

wow, man, you are so deeeep....

St. Croix valley

#74523 Feb 7, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "proven lie" is only a subjective argument by you...you have no proof at all...just a bias conjecture based on your own ideology.
Humans did not come from two created people. even more certainly two genetically identical people...

page one, you religion is based on a lie.

there was no world wide flood. never. another lie.

the story of your saviour is a mish mash of rehashed myths of previous religious myths.

pretty obvious lies you cult members swallow whole sale...

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#74524 Feb 7, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus wasn't in the clique and the powers of the time did not want his name to be known. The powerful elite have always tried to make their own history.
\

ROFLMAO!!!

That's a good one.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#74525 Feb 7, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove god.

Level 1

Location hidden

#74526 Feb 7, 2013
No heaven? Oh no!

Location hidden

#74527 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>HUH? that makes no sense. what intelligent processes? the only ones we know of are the intelligent processes of animals on Earth...
more vague, new agish type bablings that really mean nothing...
wow, man, you are so deeeep....
and again...

The very fact that science copy's processes that exist ( alot of time right to the letter) in the Universe to advance technology, is undeniable proof that these processes are intelligent processes, not non-intelligent as you claim.

St. Croix valley

#74528 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>\
ROFLMAO!!!
That's a good one.
but incorrect...

St. Croix valley

#74529 Feb 7, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
No heaven? Oh no!
where will the Easter Bunny and Sasquatch go when they die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin on the rocks 1 hr Subduction Zone 187
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr DanFromSmithville 137,387
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 7 hr Bluenose 659
Humans DID evolve from apes! 11 hr Daz Ma Taz 3
Why are there no dinosaur pen is fossil? 13 hr John K 3
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 17 hr Dogen 174,462
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 19 hr The Dude 14

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE