Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#74367 Feb 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be darned, god blessing a lyer through the mouth of a nay-sayer.
WITCH!
WITCH!

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#74368 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one smoking, you bloody liar.
Alpha stands for beginning( first Greek letter) and Omega stands for end( last letter of the Greeks).
These are also the attributes of God, first and last, Moron.
I do not lie, I have no god to lie for so I see no need. In fact one of my pet hates is liars, I have no tolerance for lies and hence my dislike of you and people like you. People who make sh|t up based on a bronze age superstition to suite themselves and then hoik it is “Truth”– look up the meaning of the word truth.

What I showed you was dictionary definitions not lies you snivelling puss infested godbot moron – look we can all call names you don’t need to be a deliberately ignorant godbot to do that

What god? You still have not offered ***any*** ANY *** A – N – Y *** evidence, not one scrap, not ever - that a god exists. Just because you are unable to use your “god given” brain is not my problem

Level 2

Location hidden

#74369 Feb 7, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What do you know about the archaeological support for Hinduism, Taoism, or Shintoism to name only three of the thousands of religions in the world?
And worse, you do know that archaeologists claim that the Exodus never happened. In other words Archaeologists all the second book of the Bible bullshit.
Seen is believing and i hope you have eyes.
If one or two books are not yet verified, that does not invalidates the other books.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#74370 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Vanity upon vanity is vanity!
Einstein, Newton and others whether they believed in God or not, never change the attributes of God, his existence and glory continues because he is God.
More of your shit.
This is true, you cannot change the attributes of nothing, thank you for confirmation that you are unable to provide any evidence for the existence of god. It must be really hard for people like you in today’s modern and technological society to keep up your incredulity in ignorance of fact.

More of the puss infected garbage you dribble from your mouth. Now tell me do you want to continue this verbal abuse in your gods name or have you actually got something valid to offer?

My guess is you will continue your verbal abuse and I will continue retaliating because you have f_ck all to offer.

Level 2

Location hidden

#74371 Feb 7, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing of your ignorance and arrogance.
Christianity does not even have proof of the socalled jesus ever existing. Not a shred.
Everything they have is of a later date. As proof for the church existing and their story being told.
The Torah and Tanakh are not of your religion.
You claim but you have no entitlement, and your book outright denies their laws which was G-d's law.
But the archeology is of the people and for the people, and they are not your people. And that story is more interesting, for that points to how people actually lived. You can never proof Harry Potter to have actually existed. So nor can one with parabels.
Furthermore you are unaware of the archeological evidence for 10,000 plus other gods and goddesses and nature spirits and believesystems.
Ignorance, if i may add.
You are ignorant and clueless.

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74372 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ignorance, if i may add.
Satan zeroing in on me.
Oh so petty.

You do not know enough to make an argument.
That is ignorance.

Study for years on end and learn the old languages, the methods of archeology and then we can maybe talk.
There is simply not a shred of tangible evidence.
No more than London featuring in a Harry Potter book.

I'm not worried about the jews tribal Torah and Tanakh.
The bond with all the testaments except yours, since they did not deal with abolishers, is still there for them.
But the books that are not confirmed at all, are to be found in your replacement theology.
That socalled 'new' testament.
But you will probably never get, why that is a slur.
Nor what it implies. Nor who fabricated it.

And without the hebrew books they fall.
Everone with a bit of knowledge knows this.

You can not say that because you steal from another religion, therefore your religion that even denies G-d is thus true.

Hence the Stolen Scriptures.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#74374 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ignorance, if i may add.
Charles! THINK!!!! WITCH!!!!! To date!

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#74376 Feb 7, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The official response is that homosexuality is unnatural and disordered, and the resurrected body would suffer no such imperfections or disorders. But then again, the official response is that making no attempt to restrain homosexual desire means you won't get to heaven in the first place.
As for sex in heaven, it should be possible since we will have bodies, and stil retain our sexual nature as man and woman. But being there would be of much less importance, as the pleasure of it would be incomparable to God's presence.
Think of candy. It's sweet, and good, and brings on a moment of bliss. But compared to sex, candy is put out of mind. Well, sex would become like candy, and also put out of mind compared to something much greater.
Does that help?
I take it you've been there in order to know all this.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#74377 Feb 7, 2013
xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The mistakes yours, not mine...pay attention.
No problem. You are more than welcome to continue being wrong.

“I see quantum effects”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#74378 Feb 7, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
I speak on a purely scientific level in regards to the model of evolution. After many decades of being put to the test, it has failed time and time again.
I could explain further, it's rather simple actually. But most often, some people are so entrenched in their world view that any threat to it is met with deep hostility.
But biology and physics proves it beyond the shadow of any doubt. Evolution is simply not possible as the current model stands.
That is not to say it is not true. I never stated that. I still cling to it myself. It makes for good science fiction, after all. But once you get down to the simple basics of the model, it becomes impossible.
Either we are missing something profound that would better explain the possibility of evolution, or it simply never happened.
Every single bit of evidence supports evolution. Every single bit.

There has not been even one piece of evidence refuting evolution. NOT ONE.

You are blinded by your fear of death. Without your belief in god, your life has no meaning, so you lie to yourself even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Someday you may grow up and realize that evolution says absolutely nothing about the existence or nonexistence of any god. It is your juvenile and literal interpretation of the bible, an ancient text written by ignorant men, that forces you to reject established fact lest your whole belief system crumbles into dust.

The vast majority of christians have finally come out of their bible induced fog and accepted that evolution is fact. You are in an ever shrinking minority of willfully ignorant believers who cannot adapt to modern knowledge and you will be-you ARE being-pushed further and further to the outermost fringes of civilization.

It's the 21st century, for god's sake. Get with the program or get left out.

It's really up to you. You are clinging to a rapidly sinking ship with lifeboats all around you.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#74379 Feb 7, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do spend much time in excrement?
Just asking you seem to be an expert in pure bullshit.
By now, after listing to you guys for the last several years, I have become an expert in bullshit.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#74380 Feb 7, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described yet another reason why evolution fails the scientific method.
No predictions can be made.
And yet even Darwin said that his ideas must be thrown out if more evidence is not found.
Still waiting on the evidence.
And here's a prime example of the bullshit. If you want to dispute the evidence, take your best shot. But to say there is none *IS* bullshit.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#74381 Feb 7, 2013
Bovine defection rules

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#74382 Feb 7, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankee, your language demonstrates that you know very little of science and are in no position to judge evolution.
Let me help you. "Proof" is a mathematical term. You do not prove things in science. Hypotheses are developed into theories by testing, if theories fail the tests they are no longer theories. Evolution has been continually tested for over 150 years and it has passed every test. It is a well accepted scientific theory and a well accepted scientific theory is higher than a law in scientific hierarchy. That is because a law is just an observation of an event that always happens where a theory is the observation with an explanation. An observation that life evolves without an explanation would be a Law of Evolution. The Theory of Evolution tops that.
Next you are flat out wrong about viruses not evolving. Just because they are not the same sort of life as cellular life does not mean they cannot evolve. In fact by the most strict definition of evolution they do evolve.
Don't get your facts from lying creationist sites. It only makes you look like a fool.
But he's a scientist, SZ!!!

{snicker}

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#74383 Feb 7, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Clown, you do not understand spiritual matters. God is the source of life( alpha stands for that) and the end of life( omega stands for that).
Creation( beginning) and judgement( end).
I *know* what it symbolizes, jackass. It's still not a translation.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#74384 Feb 7, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
But I don't support Creationism, and make no arguments or assertions.
I am merely tired of so much time being wasted on flat-earth theories like evolution.
Get over it, and move on.
Yet here you are not getting over it and not moving on.

Level 5

Location hidden

#74385 Feb 7, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles! THINK!!!! WITCH!!!!! To date!
Charles dating a mirror?

A succubus...anomymous has selective escatological theology on his mind!

tsszzzizzling

nah, just that after heavy dining, as the clergy did, feeling of compressed long-space, when lying down.
But they nowadays still do exorcisms, and explain the physiological phenomena still in that way...if you are a man.

Level 5

Location hidden

#74386 Feb 7, 2013
sorry 'eschatology'

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#74387 Feb 7, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's a scientist, SZ!!!
{snicker}
Ye.

I was impressed with the depth of his knowledge. I never considered ancient aliens.

Level 5

Location hidden

#74388 Feb 7, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
Bovine defection rules
That's cows running away from their duty in the field...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How would creationists explain... 3 hr Hidingfromyou 297
Genetic entropy 9 hr Discord 159
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) 10 hr Wally West 3
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 16 hr The Dude 466
Science News (Sep '13) 17 hr positronium 2,941
What you should know about Tuesday's vote on ev... (Feb '08) Wed IAMIOOWAN 516
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Wed Brian_G 13,614
More from around the web