Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Sep 12

United States

#62193 Dec 1, 2012
In previous posts several of the evos have said "evolution does not exclude the existence of God" just curious how many Christian evos are responding in this thread?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#62194 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but your question must be in the form of an ANSWER. Ill ask again for you super evos out there. How does evolution explain the start of living organisms from nonliving matter?
Right ok....LOL....I throw back your BS in your face and you dodge and lie and twist..How about being an adult and answering the question...IF MAN AND ANIMAL ARE TO ADVANCED TO JUST POOF INTO BEING HOW CNA SOME ALL POWERFULL GOD CREATOR JUST POOF INTO BEING??????????

Please be an adult and answer the question.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62195 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says God always has been and always will be. Thank you for the large print my eyes aren't what they once were.
Always has to be a start. So tell me how did your creator god become to be?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62196 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
In previous posts several of the evos have said "evolution does not exclude the existence of God" just curious how many Christian evos are responding in this thread?
I know a few christains who believe the world in billions of years old and all things have evolved during that time....Thing is to many of you religous freaks think the world is like 12,000 years old and man has always been as he is today....Which is just IGNORANT IN FACE OF ALL THE PROOF OTHERWISE.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62197 Dec 1, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>This is a human world!
Note that.
The world doesn't belong to us. We are the caretakers of our existence on it.

United States

#62198 Dec 1, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>Right ok....LOL....I throw back your BS in your face and you dodge and lie and twist..How about being an adult and answering the question...IF MAN AND ANIMAL ARE TO ADVANCED TO JUST POOF INTO BEING HOW CNA SOME ALL POWERFULL GOD CREATOR JUST POOF INTO BEING??????????

Please be an adult and answer the question.
If the question I asked is to hard let the other kids answer. How does evolution explain the start of living organisms from nonliving matter?

Location hidden

#62199 Dec 1, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your clinical psychologist that question.
What causes, for example high blood pressure, hypertension?
Hope you know that they all causes death?
Diet, fitness, heredity, drug/alcohol abuse and age. Those are just a few things that come to mind.

United States

#62200 Dec 1, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>Always has to be a start. So tell me how did your creator god become to be?
Here you go read it slow God is eternal always is and always was. It isn't a hard concept. The Big Bang theory says the universe started from a single point but the vacuum blackness of space was still there no light nothing just black space time was still there as well. Also this one Big Bang only explains our universe by this theory how many times has this bb happend?

Location hidden

#62201 Dec 1, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Why when one is sleeping or possibly dreaming, he or she is not aware of any thing in the physical world, but in the spiritual world?
Brain cells firing, transferring information through biological process. Not evidence of a soul or spiritual world.

“Why does my ignorance”

Level 5

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#62202 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says God always has been and always will be. Thank you for the large print my eyes aren't what they once were.
So? Buddhist holy books explain Buddha. Hindu holy books explain Vishnu.

All religious holy books explain their deities. All believers in all religions "know" their god to be the "one, true god."

And all of them, like you, have no evidence to support their belief.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62203 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the question I asked is to hard let the other kids answer. How does evolution explain the start of living organisms from nonliving matter?
LOL...Ok so you wont anser my question...Ok got it.LYING SACK OF NAZI FASCIST CRAP.....Keep your religion out of the mdoern world...Enough is enough..

Oh and the answer to your question is ....SPONTANOUS LIFE The big bang caused friction and ehat and energy which created life....SIMPLE MORON.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62204 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go read it slow God is eternal always is and always was. It isn't a hard concept. The Big Bang theory says the universe started from a single point but the vacuum blackness of space was still there no light nothing just black space time was still there as well. Also this one Big Bang only explains our universe by this theory how many times has this bb happend?
Go is man made and not real...NEXT MYTH CULT FAIRLYTALE..........

You do know to this day solar systems are being created and planets are forming...THOUGTH GOD STOPPED ON DAY 6.......Stop the BS modern science has SMASHED YOUR STONEAGE MYTH.

United States

#62205 Dec 1, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>I know a few christains who believe the world in billions of years old and all things have evolved during that time....Thing is to many of you religous freaks think the world is like 12,000 years old and man has always been as he is today....Which is just IGNORANT IN FACE OF ALL THE PROOF OTHERWISE.
Why do you feel it necessary to add insult to every post I'm not a "freak" because I don't see the world as you do. I have no doubt that the earth is older than some Christians say maybe it is billions of years old idk but it is way older than 6000 - 12000 years old. I question evolution science.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#62206 Dec 1, 2012
Prove it. Provide a link to a document written by him in which he says that modern Germans can understand Old English.
If you don't, we'll know you're lying.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Wrong. You simply don't know what you are talking about. Your use of we here, is wrong. Cyril Babaev's work is on the internet. Just type his name on google and see the disappointment.
Typed his name. Nothing came up where he said that modern Germans could understand Old English.

You're still a liar. You'll remain a liar until you provide a quote by him that supports your claim. But we already know that you can't.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62207 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel it necessary to add insult to every post I'm not a "freak" because I don't see the world as you do. I have no doubt that the earth is older than some Christians say maybe it is billions of years old idk but it is way older than 6000 - 12000 years old. I question evolution science.
So you question proven factual science yet believe a book written by sun backed goat herders from thousands of years ago...WHEW IGNORANT.........

Tampa, FL

#62208 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
I'm not sure why that link isn't good enough for what you guys were talking about
Because nowhere at that link does the author claim that modern Germans can understand Old English, which is what we were talking about.

Tampa, FL

#62209 Dec 1, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
Modern Germans can understand more of old English than modern English.
You're not allowed to change your claim here.

Your claim was that modern Germans can understand Old English.

Defend your claim. Don't keep changing it when you're refuted.

United States

#62210 Dec 1, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>So? Buddhist holy books explain Buddha. Hindu holy books explain Vishnu.

All religious holy books explain their deities. All believers in all religions "know" their god to be the "one, true god."

And all of them, like you, have no evidence to support their belief.
Go back and read the posts the rest of the atheists have ignored not just mine but from the believers I won't be posting all the links an info again. Thank you.

Location hidden

#62211 Dec 1, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Funny !
Any way, the act of prospecting for crude oil is an act of what? faith.
All the inventors, applied faith in their researches or quest.
I think you're looking for "goal".

Example 1

Our goal for this project is to tap the new source of crude discovered in the seismic survey.

Example 2

This year we're going to randomly drill in the ground and hopefully come across a substantial source of oil. God willing we will succeed.

Which is a directed goal and which is faith?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#62212 Dec 1, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read the posts the rest of the atheists have ignored not just mine but from the believers I won't be posting all the links an info again. Thank you.
So which god is the creator in your mind...I mean there is hundreds if not thousands of man made gods so which one do you think POOFED it all into being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 1 hr Chimney1 538
How would creationists explain... 4 hr DanFromSmithville 340
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... 11 hr nobody 7
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 22 hr Brian_G 13,618
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Fri Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) Fri Ricky F 2,936
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
More from around the web