Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60497 Nov 23, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is limited and can't be used to prove everything!
Do you feel your position is so weak that you must stack the deck in your favor?
Hardly. What other sort of "evidence" would you use? If you have some suggestions I am open to them. It seems that you might finally realize that evolution does have evidence that supports it.

Also, I judge science by its results. And do the same for religion. Things aren't looking too good for religion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60498 Nov 23, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>You can remove the shit residing in your mouth by responding to the quackery you callenged in regard to human ch2.

We creos can all see who is siting shit faced here at the moment with their junk dna in one hand and their hand waving in the other.
Um seems that you're the only one waving around "junk dna" as if it was relevant to discrediting the TOE.

If you want to discredit, why don't you start with the short window of known human evolution that has been well documented. Instead of grasping at straws that leave you empty handed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60499 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>And yet these so called masses are seeking for him daily.
I seek because you proclaim. Now show me what convinced you.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60500 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the job of any theory derived from scientific method to deny such things. Otherwise SZ's spaghetti monster would have been refuted in peer reviewed research long ago.
Evolutionists do not need spagetti monsters. They have common ancestors to create myths about and support with algorithmic magic.

One would think it is the job of the scientific method to present more than myth and speculation to support the credibility of these so called common ancestors.

In relation to mankind you evos don't even have any fossil evidence to support chimp or gorilla ancestry. That's how great the fossil evidence is, one entire half of the story is missing.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60501 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Now prove it.
All evidence about the creation of the universe, is found in the bible book of Genesis.
The big bang does not clearly explain, how the universe came into form.
The universe can not just spring on its own without a designer.
Fruits are produced by the plants. Children are produced by their parents. All these are processes of creation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60502 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>He ofcourse believed that there is a God.
Even though he disagreed on the trinity. He will never be like you guys. Period.
Well at least you succumbed to his view of the holy trinity. Now you pose a new claim. Many non Christian cultures and tribes believe in god or gods. Are these also Christian because you have put forth the attribute that believing in a/the god/gods makes a Christian?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60503 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>He ofcourse believed that there is a God.
Even though he disagreed on the trinity. He will never be like you guys. Period.
How is he not different? He had the audacity to question.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60504 Nov 23, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolutionists do not need spagetti monsters. They have common ancestors to create myths about and support with algorithmic magic.
One would think it is the job of the scientific method to present more than myth and speculation to support the credibility of these so called common ancestors.
In relation to mankind you evos don't even have any fossil evidence to support chimp or gorilla ancestry. That's how great the fossil evidence is, one entire half of the story is missing.
Actually there are over 20 fossil species between man and other apes that have been found to date.

That being said we don't need fossil evidence for every case of evolution. It seems that you still do not understand the evidence.

All fossils found to date fit into the model created by evolution. The one time creationists tried to make a model it was quickly busted by the fossil record. You cannot absolutely prove anything true in science. I believe that was Arguing With Himself who posted that, but you can disprove claims. A tricky point that many creationists cannot understand.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60505 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was actually a peaceful shift in my understanding. You're consumed by fear. Fear of judgment from something you can't even remotely prove.
And yet death is inevitable. Every one including you, must get that penalty.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60506 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All evidence about the creation of the universe, is found in the bible book of Genesis.
The big bang does not clearly explain, how the universe came into form.
The universe can not just spring on its own without a designer.
Fruits are produced by the plants. Children are produced by their parents. All these are processes of creation.
That is not evidence, or at best it is very weak evidence that does not have much credibility. Though it is impossible to debunk the entire Bible there are many flaws in it. Though creationists go into deep denial whenever it is pointed out it is true that all of Genesis has been debunked by science and Exodus has been debunked by archaeologists, which I guess would be under science too. Much of the Bible is historically wrong or self contradictory. The morals that it practices are horrible. As are its morals.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60507 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Um seems that you're the only one waving around "junk dna" as if it was relevant to discrediting the TOE.
If you want to discredit, why don't you start with the short window of known human evolution that has been well documented. Instead of grasping at straws that leave you empty handed.
Because you evos appear to be too silly to see that your research is handing creationists their evidence on a silver platter, and I love it.

Evots always think that the aim of creos is to falsify the unfalsifiable. So quack to you.

So far you lot have failed to provide credible replies to many things including your woffle on the backbone.

Also, Junk dna is just a great example of evos sprooking to one lot of evidence only to refute it. The same will go for any research you provide, that is if any of you knew how to provide it.

Also, it was the initial topic for discussion by Proffessor x in case you missed it.

Well again and for the umpteenth time I say bring it on. So far you have goofed off with vestigial organs, junk dna, fossil evidence for whales and half of the human/chimp split. We have spoken about ervs and that poster took off down another garden path, then another bright spark came up with human ch2. Who knows where he is hiding.

So you evos sprooke to this well documented evidence but when it comes to actually discussing any of it in depth you lot fall flat on your faces. It is all biased rubbish with no more credibility than anything I have supplied.

Would you like to have a go at presenting your best evidence or are you going to offer the usual evo banter of appealing to vagueary?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60508 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>All evidence about the creation of the universe, is found in the bible book of Genesis.
The big bang does not clearly explain, how the universe came into form.
The universe can not just spring on its own without a designer.
Fruits are produced by the plants. Children are produced by their parents. All these are processes of creation.
No. If you know story telling you can clearly see that the book of Genesis is a prolog that raises more question than anything else. Fact! You wouldn't waste time here if I was wrong.

Ambitious conclusion! For things to work in your mind, you must call upon your magic chameleon. I'm not saying I hold the BBT as fact but it gives us a glimpse at what may have happened.

The biological "fruits" work well in the nature of the universe without a designer.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60509 Nov 23, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly. What other sort of "evidence" would you use? If you have some suggestions I am open to them. It seems that you might finally realize that evolution does have evidence that supports it.

Also, I judge science by its results. And do the same for religion. Things aren't looking too good for religion.
Mathematical, testimonial, logical, anecdotal...

How would you scientifically prove the number 5?

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60510 Nov 23, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are over 20 fossil species between man and other apes that have been found to date.
That being said we don't need fossil evidence for every case of evolution. It seems that you still do not understand the evidence.
All fossils found to date fit into the model created by evolution. The one time creationists tried to make a model it was quickly busted by the fossil record. You cannot absolutely prove anything true in science. I believe that was Arguing With Himself who posted that, but you can disprove claims. A tricky point that many creationists cannot understand.
Oh for god sake you idiot will you please present some of this evidence.

What fossils? What what what?

The only thing tricky about all this is that evolutionists appear to think they are the only ones allowed to present the crap they have and the change that has littered evolutionary science for over 150 years.

That is your problem. You can hand wave away any evo anomoly, go with the flow around anything even after years of using some to refute creos now falsified, eg knuckle walking ancestry and junk dna. You evos have no shame at all.

What you can't do is give the same grace to creos where evos demand a higher level of substantiation from creationists than they have ever been able to provide themselves.

You have no chimp ancesotrs pal, I think they found some chimp teeth maybe dated to .5mya and that's about it unless you are one of the evo researchers that suggest Ardi or Lucy are chimp ancestors. There is a huge gap between erectus and anything else with a revolving door of supposed human ancestors.

So exactly what fossil evidence are you talking about and please present peer reviewed evidence or some shred of evidence, like you make creos do all the time.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60511 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
I seek because you proclaim. Now show me what convinced you.
The bible, the universe, personal encounter, through dreams and death...
Science and technology despite its potency, are unable to stop death. So, there is a power or knowledge above science and that is God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60512 Nov 23, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>Evolutionists do not need spagetti monsters. They have common ancestors to create myths about and support with algorithmic magic.

One would think it is the job of the scientific method to present more than myth and speculation to support the credibility of these so called common ancestors.

In relation to mankind you evos don't even have any fossil evidence to support chimp or gorilla ancestry. That's how great the fossil evidence is, one entire half of the story is missing.
Have you ever spent time with apes? Where do you think the idea came from that we might possibly be related.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60513 Nov 23, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathematical, testimonial, logical, anecdotal...
How would you scientifically prove the number 5?
How would you apply mathematical proof?

What sort of testimony?

Logic, that is fine with me. Don't make false logical arguments.

Your rhetorical question indicates that you are a fool.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60514 Nov 23, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are over 20 fossil species between man and other apes that have been found to date.

That being said we don't need fossil evidence for every case of evolution. It seems that you still do not understand the evidence.

All fossils found to date fit into the model created by evolution. The one time creationists tried to make a model it was quickly busted by the fossil record. You cannot absolutely prove anything true in science. I believe that was Arguing With Himself who posted that, but you can disprove claims. A tricky point that many creationists cannot understand.
Again you make claims of evidence that supports your view but still do not provide any. It is clear that you are just repeating what you have heard and do not posses an understanding of subjects.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60515 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you succumbed to his view of the holy trinity. Now you pose a new claim. Many non Christian cultures and tribes believe in god or gods. Are these also Christian because you have put forth the attribute that believing in a/the god/gods makes a Christian?
He was never a muslim, a pagan, or a budhist. He was ofcourse a christian, in his own right.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60516 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>And yet death is inevitable. Every one including you, must get that penalty.
Penalty? My life nourishes the next as previous life nourished mine. Your view on terminus has no value in reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How would creationists explain... 2 hr Dogen 338
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 5 hr Chimney1 531
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... 6 hr nobody 7
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 17 hr Brian_G 13,618
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Fri Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) Fri Ricky F 2,936
Genetic entropy Thu Discord 159
More from around the web