Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#51704 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can understand what you are trying to say.
Just kidding. Same gibberish we have come to expect of you.
You lack the necessary knowledge here.
Get an education on Management science( Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing and Banking etc) and Social Science( Economics, Psychology, socialogy, anthropology etc)...

Level 2

Location hidden

#51705 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nonsense.
Nonsense in your site, but that is the truth...
Without proper understanding of human behaviour( Economics, Anthropology etc) and the environment( Geography), physical or chemical sciences, are useless.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#51706 Oct 10, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Which means that the tax-free status of established religion is unconstitutional.
SO SO TRUE........

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#51707 Oct 10, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it must be me that is blinded! That would be why you evolutionists go bury your head in the sand when I pull up descendants that predate their ancestors.
Like your researchers before you, you get that hand waving going and viola a tetrapod poofs into a whale virtually overnight on the back of codated fossils, and you have the hide to accuse me of being blinded.
No wonder you lot resort to ridicule and demanding a higher level of substantiation from me that you lot have ever been able to present for anything. You do this because your TOE is as clear as mud and you should know it!
When you post a 'higher level of substantiation' of creationism, I'll be glad to take a look at it. Until then, I think I'll go with research and science. I don't know why you feel your God was too stupid to make things that evolve instead of stagnate and die off. Oh, things don't die off...they evolve. Please, if you're going to give God the credit for creating everything, give him credit for having enough knowledge to create them to evolve.

Level 2

Location hidden

#51708 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There are members of the same biological group as I have proven.
Proof?
You have proved nothing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#51709 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Their own image.[Elohim is plural (and feminine) and seems to imply a multitude, not an individual]
Dogen, I've pointed this out time after time. Fundamentalists aren't buying truth. They're buying what their preacher says.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51710 Oct 10, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
The clause does not limit where. That is a USSR type of interpretation.
You can excercise your non religion in your homes and wherever you meet...at the local bar maybe?
Sadly, that's a two way street of abusive behavior.

I think it's going to come down to preventing "free expression" in places where people must be in order to conduct their business. That's going to mean no "Gay Pride" parades in front of government buildings and no religious promotions at bus stops. You don't "have" to go to a bar, but the owners of such businesses should also have the right to kick your can out if you annoy their customers.

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#51711 Oct 10, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe its all the †'s?
I was going to say something, but I figured it was unique and therefore kept my fingers still.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51712 Oct 10, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Humans can never be called apes, never...
The difference are very clear.
Not to a duck they aren't!
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#51713 Oct 10, 2012
When I was five years old I asked god for a wagon. I got nothing.

A week before christmas I wrote santa claus a letter asking for a wagon. Christmas morning I found a wagon under the tree.

Maybe you folks are worshipping the wrong guy.

Level 2

Location hidden

#51714 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually close to being correct. Mathematics is the language of science, but it is not a field of science.
Wrong!!!
Instead, science uses the tools of Mathematics, to solve their compounded problems.
This makes Mathematics, to be an important subject of discipline in schools.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51715 Oct 10, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Evolution isn't science, its a religion and you are a disciple of its bigotry.
:)
"Stuff's gettin better"
Spambot!

Level 2

Location hidden

#51716 Oct 10, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is irrelevant. We still demonstrated he did not understand physics and was therefore incorrect.
That is not true.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#51717 Oct 10, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say something, but I figured it was unique and therefore kept my fingers still.
Oh, i†'s not difficul†.

Funny, one time, bu†...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51718 Oct 10, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>To you, mathematics is not science but to reality, it is.
No, science is the study of the natural world. Mathematics regularly indulges in abstractions and unreal numbers. Mathematics assists with the study of science but it's an independent field.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51719 Oct 10, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is not true.
What is not true? Why isn't it true?

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#51720 Oct 10, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally wrong ( uneducated babble )
"Microevolution happens on a small scale (within a single population), while macroevolution happens on a scale that transcends the boundaries of a single species. Despite their differences, evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change:"
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/arti...
It's called believing in what is advantageous to you and dsimissing that which is not. That means you throw away anything you think disagrees with your belief system unless it keeps you from having flu or a bone-marrow transplant for certain types of cancer. That kind of evolution study is just fine. It's just that thing that disagrees with humans being poofed into existence by a deity who made humans of mud etc.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#51721 Oct 10, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
What is wrong? Why is it wrong?

“Live Love Laugh”

Level 1

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#51722 Oct 10, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, i†'s not difficul†.
Funny, one time, bu†...
I agree.

Level 2

Location hidden

#51723 Oct 10, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Nonsense in your site, but that is the truth...
Without proper understanding of human behaviour( Economics, Anthropology etc) and the environment( Geography), physical or chemical sciences, are useless.
Typo Error:
I meant, sight and not site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism - A Non Prophet Organisation (Mar '11) 16 min Kong_ 998
How would creationists explain... 5 hr Dogen 449
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 5 hr Ooogah Boogah 13,641
Intelligent Design: Still Dead [EvolutionBlog] 8 hr geezerjock 1
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 9 hr The Dude 514
Evolutionists staes that white people are more ... (Jun '06) 12 hr spiderlover 77
Science News (Sep '13) Sat Hatti_Hollerand 2,948
More from around the web