Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#4234 Aug 26, 2011
Miss Touri wrote:
<quoted text>
Also as you preach through the entire word of God you learn that "No man knows the hour and the day that the lord shall return" He comes back like a thief in the night and that indicates people will not expect His return, it will be a surprise, and it's true that right now most people don't expect him to return so it's quite logical that he could come soon. Chuck wasn't claiming to 'know' the hour and the day, he has sharing that which he was convinced of in his heart, he's still alive and could live to see the Lord come for the church.
Your rational for abortion and homosexuality is pathetic. When you fail to see evil as evil because you prefer to be seen as an open minded tolerant of everything in the whole wide world type of person...it is vain and empty...you'll reap the wind.
Speaking of 'rationalizing'!

Chuck said OUTRIGHT that the end of the world was going to happen before the end of 1981(?).

HE WAS WRONG. Apparently he does NOT have God's ear.
I would bet you and he share that same quality.

Yes, I TRY (and struggle to be) open-minded as it pertains to other people. This is not to say I am open-minded about some things. For instance, prejudice and hated.

God MADE homosexuals as they are. The sex drive that all adults feel are different for them than it is for you, that's all. A leading hypothesis suggests that those persons born as homosexuals are inclined that way as a result of receiving too little (gay males) or too much (lesbian women) testosterone as a fetus [I *think* I got that right---corrections, anyone?].

It is not "SATAN" or the boogeyman that bops these individuals on the head and turns them gay. It is a biological condition that is measurable.

The fact that you have been taught to be intolerant of this class of people (probably by your "pastor Chuck") is inexcusable in this enlighted age.

How do you feel Jesus would react to your prejudice of his [gay] children?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4235 Aug 26, 2011
Aunt JenJen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always the most perverted who is the least tolerant. I always wonder why these religious people always seem to conveniently forget the whole "thou shall not judge" commandment. Why is it your place to say what is right and what is wrong. Being judgmental is just as big of a sin as homosexuality, if you want to be technical about it. So I guess I'll see you in hell.

Actually being judgemental is a bigger sin that homosexuality. Homosexuality is only an abomination which required ritual cleansing prior to entering the temple. Being Judgmental actually upsurps and attempts to commandeer the power of god.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4236 Aug 26, 2011
Miss Touri wrote:
<quoted text>
How did God make Homosexuals? He made men and He made women. Where is your argument? An idiot must be a person who knows there are males and females.
Unfortunate? that's what homosexxuals are? if you think that's unfortunate why don't they simply stop?

Dumbest post in the history of the internet.

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4237 Aug 26, 2011
Obviously Creation wins hands down. It is after all factual and true.

Orlando

#4238 Aug 26, 2011
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbest post in the history of the internet.
Possibly, but this one (below) is right there with it:
Knightmare wrote:

“Shoot for the stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4239 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
Only in you're mind.

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4240 Aug 26, 2011
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, but this one (below) is right there with it:
<quoted text>
Hey now, ho there, hi there, hey there...what do you find wrong with my comment?

There are numerous evidences of and for creation. Take the Bible for instance. Take creation itself for instance.

If evolution were true, vampires, werewolves would exist. They don't. How do you account for that?

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4241 Aug 26, 2011
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in you're mind.
No...in actual, definite, fact. Look around you. Touch a rock, smell a flower, look at the stars. Creation is all there in breathtaking 4-D to enjoy.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#4242 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, ho there, hi there, hey there...what do you find wrong with my comment?
There are numerous evidences of and for creation. Take the Bible for instance. Take creation itself for instance.
If evolution were true, vampires, werewolves would exist. They don't. How do you account for that?
WTF???

Orlando

#4243 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman you're beating up there!

Really? "vampires"? "werewolves"?

BTW, I believe congratulations are in order with that comment.
You just made "FSTDT" (Fundies Say The Darndest Things).

http://fstdt.com/LatestComments.aspx

It hasn't shown up yet, but please keep checking back. You could be famous!

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4244 Aug 26, 2011
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
Come on now, be honest. If evolution were real we would find tons of evidence of vampires and werewolves.

Even real yetis or something similar. I mean evolution would have figured out a way to deal with death in this way.

Another thing...where are the zombies? Evolution failed here.

This all proves one thing: evolution is as fake as vampires, werewolves and zombies. Unless you can prove otherwise?

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4245 Aug 26, 2011
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman you're beating up there!
Really? "vampires"? "werewolves"?
BTW, I believe congratulations are in order with that comment.
You just made "FSTDT" (Fundies Say The Darndest Things).
http://fstdt.com/LatestComments.aspx
It hasn't shown up yet, but please keep checking back. You could be famous!
Vampires, werewolves and zombies are just the beginning.

What about aliens that abduct people and experiment and probe them? If evolution were true we could find real evidence of alien evolution in certain human DNA that have been altered by these abductions but so far nothing. So once again evolution is an epic fail.

{By the way...thank you...I am honored. Nice to be noted for something worthy.}

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4246 Aug 26, 2011
Basically if you say evolution is true, vampires, werewolves and zombies MUST exist.

If you can prove evolution, then there should be proof of vampires, werewolves and zombies.

Or you can try proving the existence of vampires, werewolves and zombies and by proxy prove evolution.

Either/or is fine by me.
The Dude

Ellesmere Port, UK

#4247 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
Basically if you say evolution is true, vampires, werewolves and zombies MUST exist.
If you can prove evolution, then there should be proof of vampires, werewolves and zombies.
Or you can try proving the existence of vampires, werewolves and zombies and by proxy prove evolution.
Either/or is fine by me.
You are a nightmare.

To KITTENS.

Orlando

#4248 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vampires, werewolves and zombies are just the beginning.
What about aliens that abduct people and experiment and probe them? If evolution were true we could find real evidence of alien evolution in certain human DNA that have been altered by these abductions but so far nothing. So once again evolution is an epic fail.
{By the way...thank you...I am honored. Nice to be noted for something worthy.}
The adjective "epic" is warranted....but for the above post.
Now we not only have vampires and werewolves, but we also have zombies and butt-probing aliens to blame Evolution on?!!??

Really?

Where do you get your information from, Skippy?

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4249 Aug 26, 2011
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The adjective "epic" is warranted....but for the above post.
Now we not only have vampires and werewolves, but we also have zombies and butt-probing aliens to blame Evolution on?!!??
Really?
Where do you get your information from, Skippy?
So you can't answer a logical, scientific problem with evolution?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#4250 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
Either/or is fine by me.
You really have no freaking idea at all of what you're talking about, do you? If your intention was to come across as a complete goofball, congratulations. You've exceeded your wildest dreams.

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4251 Aug 26, 2011
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nightmare.
To KITTENS.
Kittens I love...vampire bat crossed with kittens even better. Oh...another thing evolution has failed to produce. So another proof against evolution.

Orlando

#4252 Aug 26, 2011
Knightmare wrote:
Either/or is fine by me.
Gotta be a Poe.

C'mon, fess up.

NOBODY could be this stupid and be able to type.

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#4253 Aug 26, 2011
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no freaking idea at all of what you're talking about, do you? If your intention was to come across as a complete goofball, congratulations. You've exceeded your wildest dreams.
Actually, I am very serious..."undeadly" serious as it were.

Why can't you answer the obvious hole found with the proof of evolution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science News (Sep '13) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,946
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 13,630
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 4 hr Dogen 718
How would creationists explain... 12 hr Chimney1 439
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 15 hr DanFromSmithville 507
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Dec 19 Zach 4
More from around the web