Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28652 May 30, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be most welcome, I assure you!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
And it's quite funny, leagues above Bohart :)
Biggest issue with these forums is time. But occasionally I stray.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#28653 May 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time with FREE SERVANT/Mikey. He doesn't do evidence, only preaching.
Sigh. Methinks you are right
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28654 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess I better quit post seeing as to how you have deemed me unworthy.
Idiot!! Read up on the Russian experiment before posting such dribble!!
Did. You added your spin to it even though it didn't support you. Whether you just made it up to suit your claim or if you read it on some other fundie website I don't know. Or care much.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28655 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can breed (as the polar bear and grizzle bear can) then they are the same species. Period.
Then ring species must be a headache for ya.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28656 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Foxes are not dogs so mixing them into the blood line stops the species blood line hence they can't reproduce and Evolve.
Oh I see. So they aren't canids, they were separate creations were they? Difficult to tell from DNA sequences you see.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28657 May 30, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
Evolutionary science is proved by the existence of vampires, werewolves and zombies.
You must have tried 10 million variations of the same joke. At least one's gotta be funny right?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28658 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to say the least.
Trouble is God going to destroy Earth long before that (pretty sure the time table set down in the bible won't make it that long) then he will build a new Earth
Oh well.
Oh, you ARE Harold Camping.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28659 May 30, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Methinks you are right
And apparently so does KJV...

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#28660 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to say the least.
Trouble is God going to destroy Earth long before that (pretty sure the time table set down in the bible won't make it that long) then he will build a new Earth
Oh well.
You guys have been saying "God is going to destroy the Earth" any day now for 2000 years.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#28661 May 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have tried 10 million variations of the same joke. At least one's gotta be funny right?
I figure I'll let natural selection take its course and let it evolve...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28662 May 30, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure I'll let natural selection take its course and let it evolve...
You appear to be at an evolutionary dead-end.
KJV

United States

#28663 May 30, 2012
NEW wrote:
<quoted text>The buybull is a book of fairytale....

We live in the real world not myth.
Oh ok

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#28664 May 30, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>You guys have been saying "God is going to destroy the Earth" any day now for 2000 years.

Wasn't there yet another FAILED 'End of the World' prediction for May 27th?
NEW

Owatonna, MN

#28665 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok
Oh ok what???
KJV

United States

#28669 May 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you ARE Harold Camping.
?

Harold? What?

What I posted is in the bible. You should read what you're fighting it would give you better ammo.
KJV

United States

#28670 May 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>And apparently so does KJV...
Nope

Your rug smells like piss.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#28671 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
You are still incapable of offering up a complete argument or point to counter mine, this inherently makes you wrong.
KJV

United States

#28672 May 30, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>You guys have been saying "God is going to destroy the Earth" any day now for 2000 years.

It say so in the bible!

http://www.gotquestions.org/end-of-the-world....

Then God will create a “new heaven and a new earth”(Revelation 21:1), which will include the “New Jerusalem”(v. 2), the capital city of heaven, a place of perfect holiness, which will come down from heaven to the new earth. This is the city where the saints—those whose names were written in the “Lamb’s book of life”(Revelation 13:8)—will live forever. Peter refers to this new creation as “the home of righteousness”(2 Peter 3:13).

Perhaps the most important part of Peter’s description of that day is his question in verses 11-12:“Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.” Christians know what is going to happen, and we should live in a way that reflects that understanding. This life is passing away, and our focus should be on the new heavens and earth to come. Our “holy and godly” lives should be a testimony to those who do not know the Savior, and we should tell others about Him so they can escape the terrible fate that awaits those who reject Him. We wait in eager anticipation for God’s “Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come”(1 Thessalonians 1:10).i
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28673 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not add any spin to the article.
You say proof it, I do then you discard it.
That is an going 50 year old science experiment. With solid scientist and documentation. NOVA did a program on it. But because it does not fit your theory you through it out. Typical, don't let the facts get in the way of theory.
Shrug.
There was no evidence presented for the DNA all being there created from the beginning. And since the sources you cited tend to accept evolution, it's not difficult to figure out that you're misrepresenting them. But then, that's all you fundies do.

Speaking of facts, I asked you (and every other fundie on here) to address some months ago. Still waiting.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#28674 May 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not because they can't breed with dogs. Separate species
Like I said, difficult to tell just from DNA you see. That's the problem with creationism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New review critical of "Origins" 39 min Kong_ 3
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 44 min Dogen 173,637
Can the universe be God's brain? (Jun '07) 52 min Dogen 59
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 2 hr Cujo 10
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Dogen 137,091
There is no scientific evidence whatsoever for ... 4 hr MikeF 161
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 7 hr Zog Has-fallen 496
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••