Should Topix create an Philosophy forum?

Should Topix create an Philosophy forum?

Created by juss chillin on Oct 14, 2009

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sure why not

No, I suck at debating

Not sure

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 14, 2009
Do you think Topix should create an Philosophy forum for open minded and free thinking people to discuss and debate their views?

Since: May 14

South Africa

#2 May 6, 2014
juss chillin wrote:
Do you think Topix should create an Philosophy forum for open minded and free thinking people to discuss and debate their views?
Yes of course! In fact I stumbled to your post while I was searching for a Philosophy Forum. Well, sad to say: to no avail! A brilliant suggestion juss chillin'.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#3 May 6, 2014

Since: May 14

South Africa

#4 May 7, 2014
The Dude wrote:
Thank youuuuu!!!!
Diddle

Navarre, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2015
For anyone interested, me and my friend made a friendly atheist page on facebook. Sorry for advertising cx we're kinda new, so every like is greatly appreciated. Heres the link https://m.facebook.com/athehizwitz...

“I try to be nice... Truly”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#6 Jun 26, 2015
Absolutely

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2015
juss chillin wrote:
Explain to me who worded the choiced?
Why is No linked to 'I suck at debating'? Why not a simply No ?
Perhaps some would vote No because they already realise you can't debate philosophy, you can only philosophise and that's certainly not a debate it's an invention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min DanFromSmithville 195,280
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr DanFromSmithville 150,558
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Richardfs 11,235
Posting for Points in the Evolution Forum (Oct '11) 3 hr DanFromSmithville 14,561
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Richard 29,398
Ribose can be produced in space 10 hr DanFromSmithville 3
Cheap Kitchen Units UK Fri jojoyus 1
More from around the web