The Racist Theory of Evolution.

The Racist Theory of Evolution.

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 71
Next Last
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#1 Jun 19, 2006
The theory racist of Evolution suggests that mankind evolved from monkeys. It also suggests that we all came from Africa where monkeys are found in abundence. The racist theory of Evolution implies that black people are less evolved than white people and more evolved than monkeys.

I am not black but I will have no part in this racist theory of 19th century Europe.
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#2 Jun 19, 2006
I guess no one has anything to say about the Racist Theory of Evolution.

I mean how can anyone back such a racist theory?
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2006
Humanist wrote:
The theory racist of Evolution suggests that mankind evolved from monkeys. It also suggests that we all came from Africa where monkeys are found in abundence. The racist theory of Evolution implies that black people are less evolved than white people and more evolved than monkeys.
I am not black but I will have no part in this racist theory of 19th century Europe.
Evolution never claims we came from monkeys........evolution never says any human race is inferior or superior......
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#4 Jun 19, 2006
But it implies that white people are more evolved than black people.

Which is why its racist.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#5 Jun 19, 2006
First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior. There are such thing as more evolved creatures that die out and the less evolved forms live on. Are black people alive???????yes? Are white people alive????????yes? Then there both successful survivors. Thats it. Not superior or inferior.
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#6 Jun 19, 2006
roar wrote:
First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior. There are such thing as more evolved creatures that die out and the less evolved forms live on. Are black people alive???????yes? Are white people alive????????yes? Then there both successful survivors. Thats it. Not superior or inferior.
You just cant admit your racist theory is actually a racist theory can you?
Curious

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2006
I agree that this is a racist "theory", check out some of the evidence that Hitler was insired by Darwins theory.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#8 Jun 19, 2006
Humanist wrote:
<quoted text>
You just cant admit your racist theory is actually a racist theory can you?
lol whats wrong.........can't give a good response?????? How about this. If I send you to Antartica in the blizzarding cold where you have to get your own food and you die. Does that make you inferior to all the creatures that live there? What if I got a polar bear and stuffed him in your home and he survived..........is he superior? Why and why not?
Fossil Bob

Urbana, IL

#9 Jun 19, 2006
People have evolved slightly differently depending on where they lived...adapting to different environments. These differences are so superficial as to make no real difference...

We're all the same species! No matter what color any one person is, they (...we...you...I ) have all been adapting (evolving) all along. No one has been "left behind", no one is "less evolved".

Your comment springs from your misconceptions fueled by all those "creationist" books, websites, etc...who have nastily labeled the science of evolution as "racist", since they can't really think of anything else to say...:)

The people behind these creationist websites are just basically making it up as they go...

The thing to remember is:

-they know you don't know...
-and they know you won't check...
(at least...they hope you won't ask any questions!:)
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#10 Jun 19, 2006
I like it how roar was clutching to straws in his desperate attempt to show how evolution as not being racist theory.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#11 Jun 19, 2006
Humanist wrote:
I like it how roar was clutching to straws in his desperate attempt to show how evolution as not being racist theory.
Oh you like the straw man huh. How about you define what superior is????? Does it mean better? How so is it better? Define it please.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#12 Jun 19, 2006
Also just so you note. An anology is only bad when its the backbone of your argument....
Humanist

Birmingham, UK

#13 Jun 20, 2006
roar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you like the straw man huh. How about you define what superior is????? Does it mean better? How so is it better? Define it please.
asfkjvgjiojasdfbioner (response in kind)

The racist theory of evolution is racist because it implies that white people are more evolved than their black counterparts.

I didnt mention anything about being superior???

All I'm saying is that it is racist and I will have nothing of it.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#14 Jun 20, 2006
........do you even know what racist is?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist .
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2006
are you going by the second definition? or what?
llDayo

Reading, PA

#16 Jun 20, 2006
Define the phrase "more evolved" please, Humanist. I'm unsure of what you mean by that.
Tom

Birmingham, UK

#17 Jun 20, 2006
The racist theory of evolution says that white people evolved from black people. The implication being that black people are less evolved than white people.

_______

I will have nothing to do with this sick, evil and racist ideology created to justify imperialism in 19th century Europe.
roar

Harker Heights, TX

#18 Jun 20, 2006
Who is claiming "white is more evolved" and more importantly what does that mean?
llDayo

Reading, PA

#19 Jun 20, 2006
Evolved from doesn't mean more evolved. It just means that our ancestry can be traced to african tribes. BTW, we now know you post both as Tom and Humanist. I'll keep that in mind. I'm beginning to think you're just here to cause trouble and could care less for debate.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#20 Jun 20, 2006
Tom wrote:
The racist theory of evolution says that white people evolved from black people. The implication being that black people are less evolved than white people.
_______
I will have nothing to do with this sick, evil and racist ideology created to justify imperialism in 19th century Europe.
Why is it that creationists ALWAYS leave out part of the picture? Is it the only way they can make an argument?

Just because Europeans are descended from Africans does not mean that evolution just stopped for Africans.

To repeat what I said in another thread...

"The concept of "more evolved" is meaningless in a scientific context. As such, the theory of evolution makes no such claim. All that can be said is that things are differently evolved, and that only means they have produced different inheritable traits.

As far as human populations go, the sub-Saharan African population is the oldest human population. It is also the human population with the largest genetic diversity. The two go hand in hand.

But, as species go, the genetic diversity within the human species is very small. The genetic differences between any two individuals is almost non-existent. For this reason, among others, this contention is nonsense."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Into The Night 74,943
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 7 min Genesis Enigma 162,034
News In Turkey, no teaching of evolution, but bannin... 13 min Science 39
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 20 min Nemesis 156
Is Creationism and Intelligent Design debunked ... 37 min THE LONE WORKER 245
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr John 32,048
The Subduction Zone class on Evidence. (Jun '13) 1 hr Science 138
More from around the web