the result ruins the blood and kills ...
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#21 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly is doing the non random selection then? If it just happens then it is random.
You are so dumb.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#22 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are unless YOU control it by pouring chemical A into chemical B
Like putting A) food into B) stomach acid.
I see.

And the fact that the acid reacts with the food and your food gets digested, that is random is it? Or do you have mental control over the reaction and what gets digested?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#23 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are unless YOU control it by pouring chemical A into chemical B
Like putting A) food into B) stomach acid.
As despicable as your cut and paste tactics are, they don't damage your credibility as much as you do yourself when pretending to know anything about anything.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#24 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are unless YOU control it by pouring chemical A into chemical B
Like putting A) food into B) stomach acid.
So, hydrogen and oxygen react in random ways unless a human is combining them, in which case we know how they will react? This is what your premise is claiming. Are you SURE you want to stick with that?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#25 Apr 2, 2010
Quick quiz: If I put water on iron and let it sit, will it rust? If I leave iron outside and it gets rained on, will it rust?
JRS

Oak Creek, WI

#27 Apr 2, 2010
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hydrogen and oxygen react in random ways unless a human is combining them, in which case we know how they will react? This is what your premise is claiming. Are you SURE you want to stick with that?
Let me see you take Hydrogen, and oxygen to make water?

God can. But the smartest man ever to live can't.

Your random selection fantasy actually has a designer.

And you can't duplicate your "random" selection even though it is simply hydrogen and oxygen. No matter how hard you try.

Hmmm. So much for the theory of evolutionary happenstance.
mrbananas

Berlin, MA

#28 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical mindless non thinking evolution zombie marching orders.
Attack the source, claim it is not credible. Create a big smoke screen due to the fact that there is no evidence for evolution.
it is a perfectly legitimate thing to ask for a source or citation, Without a citation it is impossible to determine the crediblity of the statement.
Any one who believed their source of information was credible would cite it/reference it without resistance.

Your attack leads me and anyone else reading to believe that either A) you don't have a source because you made it up or B)Even you don't think your source is credible.

But go ahead and prove me wrong by posting your reference. The more you resist, the more reason everyone will have to suspect that your hiding something.

Without any references or citation your threads would accomplish no more than if I started a thread and all it said was

"Saturn is actually a giant alien space ship. Using powerful telescopes, astronomers have noticed that the surface of Saturn is covered with thousands of small windows and bulk heads. Nobody every noticed because nobody could magnify the image enough. Its just like how from a distance the death star would look like a small moon."
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#29 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see you take Hydrogen, and oxygen to make water?
God can. But the smartest man ever to live can't.
Your random selection fantasy actually has a designer.
Baseless claim without evidence. We await your upcoming "scientific theory" to support this.
JRS wrote:
And you can't duplicate your "random" selection even though it is simply hydrogen and oxygen. No matter how hard you try.
Hmmm. So much for the theory of evolutionary happenstance.
Gee, and we were talking chemistry... duh.
JRS

Oak Creek, WI

#30 Apr 2, 2010
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless claim without evidence. We await your upcoming "scientific theory" to support this.
<quoted text>
Gee, and we were talking chemistry... duh.
"Baseless claim without evidence. We await your upcoming "scientific theory" to support this. "
----------

ROFLMHO!

Well then genius make water out of hydrogen and oxygen.

No scientific theory needed. YOU CAN'T MAKE WATER

What was that you babbled? Oh yes: ""Baseless claim without evidence. "

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#31 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see you take Hydrogen, and oxygen to make water?
God can. But the smartest man ever to live can't.
Your random selection fantasy actually has a designer.
And you can't duplicate your "random" selection even though it is simply hydrogen and oxygen. No matter how hard you try.
Hmmm. So much for the theory of evolutionary happenstance.
You really are delusional. Maybe even more than marky. Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. It makes a lovely flame. Whoosh!!!

BTW...ever see the space shuttle taking off on TV? See that huge cloud that comes out behind it? That USED to be hydrogen and oxygen. Now it's water (steam).

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#32 Apr 2, 2010
Anyone with a tenth grade education can make water. It is so cool when you abandon your cut and paste perversion and show us how ignorant you really are.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#33 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Baseless claim without evidence. We await your upcoming "scientific theory" to support this. "
----------
ROFLMHO!
Well then genius make water out of hydrogen and oxygen.
Refrigeration.
JRS wrote:
No scientific theory needed. YOU CAN'T MAKE WATER
What was that you babbled? Oh yes: ""Baseless claim without evidence. "
Even if we can't, that was not what was asked of you. You were asked to provide evidence that Goddidit. But you failed to address what was written as usual in your pathetic attempt to get out of it. But don't feel bad, there isn't a single person on this planet who has been able to back up Creationism with evidence either. Beyond circular reasoning that is.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#34 Apr 2, 2010
What's the "scientific theory" of ID, JRS?

(sound of crickets chirping)

Yep, thought so.
JRS

Oak Creek, WI

#35 Apr 2, 2010
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are delusional. Maybe even more than marky. Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. It makes a lovely flame. Whoosh!!!
BTW...ever see the space shuttle taking off on TV? See that huge cloud that comes out behind it? That USED to be hydrogen and oxygen. Now it's water (steam).
"Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. "

Then make water and solve the water shortage crisis. Better yet show us a link to those that are making water.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#36 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. "
Then make water and solve the water shortage crisis. Better yet show us a link to those that are making water.
You are still so dumb.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#37 Apr 2, 2010
Hey, you never told us - what's the "scientific theory" of ID, JRS?

(sound of crickets chirping)

Yep, thought so.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#38 Apr 2, 2010
LowellGuy wrote:
Quick quiz: If I put water on iron and let it sit, will it rust? If I leave iron outside and it gets rained on, will it rust?
It looks like JRS has a 50/50 chance of picking the right answer.
The Dude

Wallasey, UK

#39 Apr 2, 2010
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like JRS has a 50/50 chance of picking the right answer.
Or a zero percent chance of picking the right answer, since he seems to be ignoring that post too.

(Along with the hundreds of others that have blown his ridiculous crap out of the water)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#40 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. "
Then make water and solve the water shortage crisis. Better yet show us a link to those that are making water.
http://sciencekit.com/hydrogen-oxygen-generat...

This is designed for 10-12 grade level. You should probably start with something more appropriate to your talents. Maybe you could handle some of the 3-4 grade stuff.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#41 Apr 2, 2010
JRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every kid that ever took chemistry has made water from hydrogen and oxygen. "
Then make water and solve the water shortage crisis. Better yet show us a link to those that are making water.
Oh, I would...except most of the world's hydrogen is already tied up being part of water.

Seriously...are you REALLY this ill informed? Never heard of water referred to as H2O...as in two hydrogen atoms + 1 oxygen atom?

Is anyone else starting to think POE? Can someone be this ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min Suezanne 223,922
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 49 min Rose_NoHo 176,038
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr positronium 99,160
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Sun Al Caplan 6,542
Is the Evolution v Creation Debate over? Sun Al Caplan 99
where did atoms and matter come from Nov 10 OMUAMUA 25
golden ratios prove God exists. Nov 10 The Piper 2