'Creationism' is not scientific theory

'Creationism' is not scientific theory

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from May 29, 2013, titled 'Creationism' is not scientific theory. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

I felt compelled to respond to Arlene Sawicki's May 20 letter "Teach alternatives to Darwin's theories" because as a physics professor, I find Sawicki's claim that so-called intelligent design creationism is science to be laughable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Jim

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 4, 2013

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Jim wrote:
http://www.prothink.org/
Umm, Ramen?

It's a trivial thing to revive a forgotten thread, but to revive an entire topic two months dead?

Well, this Yankee Doodle can now put a feather in his cap and call it Macaroni!

Now let us all pray...

Peelest back the holy seal to allow entrance of the holy water.

Fill thine holy grail up to the line with holy hot water,

Let us meditate for 5 minutes.

Remove the seal finally for thine noodles should be cooked.

Feast upon the noodly flesh of the FSM by any means at hand even if it is your hands.

Once thy noodly flesh has been consumed, drink the blood of thine noodles whether it be flavored beef, chicken, shrimp, or other.

Feel the spirit of the FSM course through your constricted blood vessels for you have committed to your body the recommended daily allowance of sodium in just a few minutes.

Hoist the Jolly Roger and set sail for the shipping lanes. Arrr!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Aura Mytha 216,739
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min GoTrump 154,703
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 25 min One way or another 48,580
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 hr karl44 23,504
Richard Dawkins tells the truth 17 hr Timmee 9
Science News (Sep '13) 23 hr _Susan_ 3,985
Might life have spontaneously have started mill... Sun The Northener 642
More from around the web